Profile for cyberhawk > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cyberhawk RSS Feed

[Orange Wall Hanging] Orange/Wall Hanging/ Wall Organizers / Hanging Baskets (13*24)
Offered by Blancho Bedding
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I like this product but...., January 31, 2013
really well made product, love the color. my only complaint is that the pockets are kind of small but would be good for storing small items.

Zoo Med Natural Cork Tile Background, 18 x 24-Inch
Zoo Med Natural Cork Tile Background, 18 x 24-Inch
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $26.11
10 used & new from $20.19

5.0 out of 5 stars great for reptiles, January 31, 2013
I used 3 of these panels to cover the back of my terrarium. great product. this was nice flat cork, easy to work with. well packaged and arrived quickly. cork is great for wet areas as it doesn't mold or rot.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 6, 2012
this is a great product. my dogs love them. I have 2 smaller dogs and one med/large dog and all 3 of them chew thru bones and rawhides very quickly. the antler chews work great, they are long lasting and keep their attention for long periods of time. this item may not be good for very large dogs or super powerful chewers but for my medium strengh chewers this item was perfect. the company that I ordered this product from was extreemly helpful when I needed to exchange the product I ordered for the correct size.

Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Cold Pressed, Certified Organic, 1 quart
Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Cold Pressed, Certified Organic, 1 quart
Offered by Wilderness Family Naturals
Price: $18.95
2 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, December 23, 2011
I have been using this product for about a month now for my dogs. It was recommended to me by a friend to help ease my dog's digestive troubles and ear problems. I give one teaspoon of coconut oil to 10 Lbs of body weight and it has done wonders for my dogs (warning if you use any type of coconut oil, start adding it slowly and over a long period of time otherwise the dog will have diarrea). my dog's digestive problems have gone away completly, her coat is so soft and shiny and her ear problems have gone away. I noticed a big improvement in her ears using the coconut oil as a digestive supplement but I also swab a small amount in her ears every week-it is anti fungal and anti bacterial. She used to have chronic ear infections and her ears are perfect now. Also the coconut oil helped to take away the "doggie" odor from her skin. I highly recommend this product. It shipped quickly, it has a great price and is very easy to use.

Sunny Green Liquid Chlorophyll, Unflavored, 16.2-Ounce
Sunny Green Liquid Chlorophyll, Unflavored, 16.2-Ounce

3.0 out of 5 stars liquid chlorophyll, January 29, 2011
I purchessed this on a recommendation from the rescue I adopted my dog from to add to her water to help with her bad breath. Dog liked it and drank it readily but it did not help her bad breath and stained my floor where she splashed it after drinking it. May work well for humans but not so good for my dog's bad breath. Price was good and shipping was quick.

Prozyme Pet Formula 454 gram Jar
Prozyme Pet Formula 454 gram Jar
Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $40.00
2 used & new from $28.58

5.0 out of 5 stars prozyme rocks!, January 29, 2011
I've had problems with my rescue dogs digestion for over 6 months-her poo was runny, her breath was horrible and she was shedding like crazy even on a very high quality limited ingredient diet. we were told to try prozyme by our veterinarian and with in a few days of using the product, her poop got much firmer, her breath also improved and her energy level has improved. I highly recommend this product. Easy to use, and a big jar lasts a long time! great price and very fast shipping.

3.0 out of 5 stars stop eating poop remedy, January 29, 2011
I've tried every stop poop eating product on the market and they just don't work for my dog, even at a higher dose. this one worked better than most. I just have a very difficult dog. I think it would work well for dogs that do not have as severe of a poop eating problem as my dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars phone case, January 29, 2011
I've had this case for along time now. It fits my phone perfectly and does a great job protecting it. I drop my phone often! easy to snap on and off for cleaning. excellent price and quick shipping. I would buy another one if this one breaks. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars multi branched perches for small birds, January 29, 2011
these are excellent perches for small birds like canaries, finches, parakeets and lovebirds. They have a nice smooth easy to clean surface. very easy to use and maintain. I used many in my flight cages for my finches they worked wonderfully, provided lots of perching while still alowing lots of room for my birds to fly around. I highly reccomend them. Also great price, quick shipping.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2012 6:04 PM PDT

PETCO All Natural 8" Hardwood Perch
PETCO All Natural 8" Hardwood Perch
Offered by Petco
Price: $3.99
3 used & new from $3.19

4.0 out of 5 stars perches for small birds, January 29, 2011
these are nice perches for small birds like canaries, finches, parakeets and lovebirds. They have a nice smooth easy to clean surface. very easy to use and maintain. I used several in my flight cages for my finches.