Profile for M. Lauber > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Lauber RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
925 Sterling Silver Oxidized Detailed Filigree Heart,Unique & Charming Ring for Women Size 8
Offered by Alexander Del Rossa
Price: $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring!, April 22, 2014
This heart-shaped ring is beautiful! This ring is solidly crafted. It also runs true to size. It is very comfortable to wear.

Sterling Silver Baby San Marco Bracelet Italian 1/4 inch wide, 8 inch long
Sterling Silver Baby San Marco Bracelet Italian 1/4 inch wide, 8 inch long
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $43.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby San Marco bracelet is beautiful!, January 24, 2014
I LOVE this bracelet! The San Marco design is a favorite of mine and done in mini-sized links looks great with the other bracelets that I wear. It is light-weight but appears to be well made. The seller shipped quickly. I am very happy with this purchase!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2014 9:35 AM PDT

Skechers Women's Memory Foam Bikers-Pedestrian Moccasin,Taupe,10 M US
Skechers Women's Memory Foam Bikers-Pedestrian Moccasin,Taupe,10 M US
Price: $43.26
4 used & new from $42.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice shoe, but fit is too large, November 3, 2013
Really nice shoe but the fit is too large. I wear a 10 and this was too wide. What a shame!!!

Sterling Silver Green Topaz Heart Ring (1.50 CT) In Size 8
Sterling Silver Green Topaz Heart Ring (1.50 CT) In Size 8
Offered by Vir Jewels
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully crafted ring!, November 3, 2013
Beautifully crafted ring! Only objection is that the sizing is inaccurate. I ordered an 8 and received an 8.5, so I returned it an ordered an 8 again. This time it measured 8.25 so I kept it because it wasn't too terribly big. Love this ring!

Natural Green Amethyst 925 Sterling Silver Solitaire Ring Size 8
Natural Green Amethyst 925 Sterling Silver Solitaire Ring Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of bling and sparkle!, September 18, 2013
I have a February birthday and have MANY amethyst pieces of jewelry but this is my first green amethyst. It is very pretty and I really like the color of green it is. It fits true to size but since it is 7/16 inch wide I would go to a larger size if you are on the borderline between sizes. The stone has a lot of sparkle and the sterling has a very shiny finish. I would buy from this seller again.

Timex Women's T2N642 Weekender Classic Casual Rose Leather Strap Watch
Timex Women's T2N642 Weekender Classic Casual Rose Leather Strap Watch
Offered by Best Affordable Watches
Price: $34.55
6 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, love the color of the band!, June 19, 2012
This is a very nice Timex watch with a wonderfully bold face - it even has Indiglo! Go into a dark room and push in on the stem and it glows. The band is a medium to dark rose or mauve leather but has a suede or nubuck feel to it. It has a second hand and keeps great time. It was delivered on time and was overall a good purchase!

AirPort Extreme 802.11n (5th Generation)
AirPort Extreme 802.11n (5th Generation)
49 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a 1st time Apple user and I was pleasantly surprised!, March 25, 2012
I am grateful for these Amazon reviews because it was another reviewer who suggested downloading Airport Utility which is a program that is on Mac's but obviously not on PC's. It was a good thing I had downloaded this because the documentation which comes with this awesome router is not too clear on setup procedures. Any how I followed the directions in Airport Utility and plugged in the power cord and turned off (unplugged) my cable modem, then turned it on again and connected its Ethernet cable to the Airport Extreme router. It didn't take much more than that and deciding on main and guest passwords and I was in business. Note, you will need your own Ethernet cable. I am tech-challenged and this was pretty easy! AND THE INCREASED WI-FI RANGE IS INCREDIBLE!!! I bought this router to make using my Wi-Fi only Ipad2 available in all parts of the house when the router is on a lower level. Apple makes a great product. It does not disappoint!

TNIV Pocket Bible
TNIV Pocket Bible
by Zondervan
Edition: Leather Bound
16 used & new from $10.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful LITTLE Bible!, April 30, 2011
This review is from: TNIV Pocket Bible (Leather Bound)
This is smaller than the dimensions stated. It is about 4 inches by 6 inches by 1 inch. It is true that the type is not as bold as some but it is very readable - even to my 53-year-old eyes! Of course, with glasses! The box says that the color is hot pink but it's not eye-putting-out pink. There is a large flower embedded in the design of the cover which the box states is Italian Duo-tone. It appears to be bonded leather but it doesn't say so on the box. It does not have a flap closure. The TNIV is a very nice revision of the NIV. This edition has a table of weights and measures, a revised spelling of proper names, dictionary of TNIV terms and 'through the Bible in a year'. There is no concordance. Overall, a very nice, compact Bible!

crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flop
crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flop
Price: $16.91 - $40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Flips! Sturdy, yet still cushiony!, April 17, 2011
These are no flimsy flip flops! They are heavy duty but still have a cushiony feel. I love the plum color. Great price and great Amazon service! I like the feel of the Crocs material but they seemed a little big and floppy at first, but after about an hour or so they conformed to my feet. These would allow for a wide foot. My foot is regular width and they are also fine for me. I may get another pair, at this price!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious! Love this to hold credit cards, license and photos, February 2, 2011
I love the pink lining! I keep this and my change purse handy in my pocket book. They take up very little space and the wallet is so easy to get credit cards in and out of. Ingenious design!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4