Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Sandy DeGennaro > Reviews

Browse

Sandy DeGennaro's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sandy DeGennaro RSS Feed

Toglimi Il Respiro (Take My Breath Away)
Toglimi Il Respiro (Take My Breath Away)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "Take My Breath Away", March 3, 2015
Micheal, like all his songs did it his way. A fabulous song sung by a fabulous singer will blow you away. Beautifully sung in Italian. You don't know what you are missing if you don't listen to his incredible voice.

Bergamot - Like a Breath of Fresh Air
Bergamot - Like a Breath of Fresh Air
Price: $17.14
5 used & new from $3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent, August 11, 2013
There are not enough adjectives to describe the talent of this man and his music. Every CD that Micheal has made speaks volumes for his talent and voice. I received my Bergamot CD and listened to the songs. I could not say which song was my favorite because they were all great even the instrumental version. I would recommend to anyone that enjoys music to listen to a voice that will entrance you. Micheal, your Bergamot CD is a Breath of Fresh Air. Love it. Sempre Avanti.

Olive You (Classic Italian Songs To Feed The Heart & Soul)
Olive You (Classic Italian Songs To Feed The Heart & Soul)
Price: $17.18
5 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars "Olive You" is a Great CD.., June 5, 2012
The music in this CD is exceptional. All the songs are a joy to listen to. The quality of sound of his voice makes you want to listen to each and every song over and over again. A CD WORTH buying not only for all the great songs but the VOICE that make the songs music to Your ears.

Aceto
Aceto
Price: $17.21
8 used & new from $4.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart and Soul VOICE..., June 5, 2012
This review is from: Aceto (Audio CD)
Aceto is a Great CD. All the songs are done simply beautifully. Micheal has a Voice anyone will want to listen to time and time again. The rhythm to his music has just the right cadence that makes the sound great. The songs are sung in both Italian and English. His Cd's are well worth buying and listening too.

Extravergine: A Mediterranean Christmas
Extravergine: A Mediterranean Christmas
Price: $16.93
11 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The VOICE¢¾, March 31, 2012
"THE VOICE"
I am one of Michael's Many and I do mean Many Fans. He has a voice that moves your Emotions. The quality of his voice is equal or I should say better then some of the Major male singers. Anyone that has never heard him sing, is missing out on a marvelous voice. I bought his Christmas CD "Extravergine": A Mediterranean Christmas and all the songs were beautifully sung and diversified. He sings in Italian and English. I still listen to it. I am waiting for his new CD to come out..
I have purchased other CD's and Books from Amazon.com so I am a returning customer.