Profile for God > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

God RSS Feed

Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition)
Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition)
Price: $10.39
135 used & new from $7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman does it again!, December 21, 2012
This was an amazing game! There are so many extras and unlockables and different characters to choose from that this game will keep you entertained for months on end! I got it for the PS3 and after some time I unlocked the Platinum trophy for it. I decided to get this game for my friend and even though I gave the seller the wrong address they somehow sent it to the right house. That was weird.

Prince of Persia Trilogy HD - Playstation 3
Prince of Persia Trilogy HD - Playstation 3
Offered by Jo-Ann's Cart
Price: $20.17
55 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This Game ROX!!!, September 6, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Thank God that I never bought these games when they came out! Now I can enjoy them in 3d and HD!!! YAY!!! This seller is awesome!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, September 6, 2012
This thing is awesome! I hate how my office is cold as hell ALL THE TIME!!! Now I can fight back! I am always warm and I keep it next my chair at work.

PROTOTYPE - Playstation 3
PROTOTYPE - Playstation 3
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $28.60
82 used & new from $7.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoa!, July 31, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is awesome and has tons of replayability! Some of the challenges are little hard to get a platinum rank on but that makes it more alluring! The story is well written and the mini-games are addicting!

JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earbuds Style Headphones with Travel Case (Jet Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by JLAB
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, July 8, 2012
These headphones are amazing and they lasted me for a really long time! I am a runner so I think my sweat shorted them out because after a while they didn't work like they used to. Other than that, they are highly durable.

Sony SGPT112US/S Wi-Fi Tablet (32GB)
Sony SGPT112US/S Wi-Fi Tablet (32GB)
Offered by MODIA
17 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever!, May 17, 2012
I really love my tablet I use it all the time! I use it to operate my T.V., read comic books, and so much more! This was a really great by! It's so much better than the Ipad and it's a lot cheaper too! Best decision I ever made!