Profile for Low > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Low RSS Feed (New York)

Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
Price: $59.95
76 used & new from $53.96

5.0 out of 5 stars you won't be disappointed . Great sound excellent price, October 20, 2013
Great Mic with an even greater price. Super easy to plug in and use no software was required. The sound quality is excellent, voice sounds crisp and clear and not low and thin like some cheaper mics sound. I use this for podcasting and haven't been let down yet. The usb and xlr wire is long enough to give you plenty of slack when your using it. Build quality is great, not a cheap plastic Mic at all, metal body and it has a good weight in your hands. Compares to other Mic which are way more expensive and it sounds just as good if not better. If u don't believe me look up other reviews of this microphone online. It consistently gets Great scores and reviews

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars best ice tea flavor by far!, December 22, 2012
But the problem is it either sells out too fast or isn't available in my area anymore. Because i have not seen it in stores for months now :(
Highly recommended

Timex Men's T5J581 1440 Sports Digital Black/Red Resin Strap Watch
Timex Men's T5J581 1440 Sports Digital Black/Red Resin Strap Watch
Offered by Shopping Zulla
Price: $14.95
6 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch even Better price, September 29, 2010
Just got my watch today, item was delievred in less than a week. The watch face is a tad smaller than I expected but I really like it regardless. Its black with some dark grey accents and goes with everything I wear. Its very light and comfertable, wish the alarm was a little bit louder, the red trim inside is also a nice detail. I would recommend this to any watch wearer its good for work/daily use and modern looking for going out with also. The indiglo is bright and has a cool fade out feature. Its a good looking watch and the price is sweet !

Chow Kit
Chow Kit
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $5.19
12 used & new from $2.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy tool, January 15, 2010
This review is from: Chow Kit (Misc.)
For the price I honestly expeceted something flimsier and cheaper. But its actually not bad at all the it does what it supposed to do and packs into itself. Plastic would be lighter, but I have yet to find a good plastic version of this set. Id recommend it.

Klunkerz - A Film about the Development and Birth of Mountain Bikes
Klunkerz - A Film about the Development and Birth of Mountain Bikes
DVD ~ Starring: Joe Breeze
Offered by Sportsflicks
Price: $24.95
7 used & new from $18.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Movie, October 9, 2009
Not much to say...Great Flick !!! Gives you the inside look at what was going on in the Cali mountains which eventually turned into the mordern mt bike as we know it from the guys who pioneered it. If you liked the dog town documentery than this movie is def for you. Not much bonus stuff, but the movie itself is very good with plenty of old 70s footage, wish there was a movie like this on the history of road bikes also. Any person interested in Bicycles of any kind should watch this they'll love it. And the seller sent it Super fast.

Ventura Bicycle Headlight and Taillight Combo
Ventura Bicycle Headlight and Taillight Combo
Price: $10.39
11 used & new from $5.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, October 8, 2009
Took a chance with this purchase due to how cheap the price was & some other reviews said it was sub-par. I bought it anyway and im having no problems with it at all. The headlight does its job and you'll be seen at night, granted there are more expensive units with brighter light beams but for basic city riding wheres theres a lot of street light & you wanna stand out and be visible this will do the job. You can slide it off in a sec if you need too. The backlight is also nice, its bright and has about 4 different flashing modes also clips off to take with ya. My only complaint is it was a touch bigger than my handlebar diameter, but all I did was cut a piece of rubber to secure it on better. I plan on getting a 2nd set for my other bike.

Schwinn Pillow Top Cruiser Bicycle Seat
Schwinn Pillow Top Cruiser Bicycle Seat
Price: $17.46
17 used & new from $17.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh needs adjustment..., July 22, 2009
Out of the box it seems very soft & cushy but once I installed it after about 10mins it felt hard. I took it off and took a better look at it, Theres 2 screws that you need to loosen up to make this seat work better, I guess the factory overtightens them to be sure, but by doing this they totally compress the rubber springs making the suspension/cushion useless. I just loosened the screws and now the seat works 100% it was $$ well spent. All & all a pretty good seat with plenty of cushioning. Just wanted to pass this tip off
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2014 11:54 PM PDT

Cheng Shin C727 Raised Center Bicycle Tire (Wire Bead, 26" x 1.75", Black Wall)
Cheng Shin C727 Raised Center Bicycle Tire (Wire Bead, 26" x 1.75", Black Wall)
Price: $16.58
3 used & new from $11.90

4.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical..., May 12, 2009
But not anymore. Since getting these in the winter, its gotten nice enough out to ride and these tires work great. Very good grip and a solid feel of the road. Kinda thin for tricks and stuff, but if you commute on mostly paved/city type roads like myself. I would recommend em & you cant cant beat the price.

Sunlite Bicycle Single Action Mini Mountain Frame Pump
Sunlite Bicycle Single Action Mini Mountain Frame Pump
Offered by Niagara Cycle Works
Price: $1.39
13 used & new from $1.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Better safe than sorry, November 7, 2008
This pump is only about 7" so it barely takes up any space. I ended up attaching the pump to my bike with a velcro strap & not the plastic clip it comes with. But for the price its def a great investment and works very well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy bag & the price is a steal !!, September 12, 2008
I got this bag a few days ago, and was having a difficult time finding a right place for it. If I put it under the seat it flopped down & looked weird. Put it on the frame and the zipper was upside down and moved side to side too much (some reviews before said the same thing happened to them too). But then I realized the CORRECT way to install this bag, I took the seat off its post and removed the seat rail/brackets also. Then I looped in the seat bag and reinstalled the seat. Now it fits rights and is'nt in the way @ all. It holds all my stuff while I ride neat & securly def recommended to bikers of all ages. A++