Profile for B Hill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B Hill RSS Feed (Fort Lee, NJ)

Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh External Battery Pack with PowerIQ Technology 2A Output Portable Charger Power Bank for USB Devices (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $59.99
6 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, January 8, 2014
I bought three of these chargers. One for myself and two for Christmas gifts. I had an older Anker charger which I used continually for several years that I dropped and needed a replacement. I loved my older charger, but love my new one even more. Great design, compact and well built. I take it everywhere I go and it does a great job and is easy to carry in my pocket. It takes a few hours to charge itself up, but it seems to charge my phone faster than plugging the phone into the wall charger itself.

I highly recommend it!

Power Systems Premium Ankle Weight, 20-Pounds Pair (10-Pounds each)
Power Systems Premium Ankle Weight, 20-Pounds Pair (10-Pounds each)
Offered by Power Systems, Inc.
Price: $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Premium Ankle Weights (Sports)
These weights were exactly as advertised and expected. They are of high quality and I would recommend their purchase to anyone.

Aduro® Samsung Galaxy Tablet Extra Long USB Charge & Sync Data Cable (6.5 feet) USB to 30 Pin, Galaxy Tab 7", 8.9",10.1"
Offered by HASSLE-FREE
Price: $9.99
15 used & new from $4.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart.., September 2, 2013
This cable worked well enough for a period of time and then started only sporadically charging my Galaxy Tab 10.1. The cable just basically started falling apart. Too bad since the Samsung cable supplied with the unit is so short.

CrazyOnDigital Auto Car Charger For Samsung Galaxy Tab 1 Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 10.1  Galaxy Note 10.1 (Black)
CrazyOnDigital Auto Car Charger For Samsung Galaxy Tab 1 Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 10.1 Galaxy Note 10.1 (Black)
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $4.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Charger works fine, but cable too short, August 20, 2013
This charger works well with my Samsung Tab 10.1 however the cable is extremely short. Not the fault of the cable, my fault for not looking carefully to see its length. It is very short which allows a very limited ability to use it effectively.

MoKo(TM) Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, BLACK
MoKo(TM) Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, BLACK
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $20.99
4 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, August 7, 2013
I just received this case today for my Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1. It met all of my expectations and is an excellent case. It fits snugly and has a very high quality appearance and appears to be well made and durable. All the openings are in the right place and my tablet is well protected with a quality appearing cover. Time will tell if it holds up, but given its initial appearance I am confident that it will. I particularly like its ability to stand up the tablet in a variety of positions quite securely.

I highly recommend you consider getting this product.

Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To Male Coiled Stereo Audio Cable (1.5-5 Feet) - Step Down Design for iPhone, iPod, Smartphone, Tablet and MP3 Cases
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable, July 8, 2012
Great cable. Seems to be of high quality and works perfectly. I use it in my car to connect my phone and my tablet to listen to music.

The Boxee Box by D-Link HD Streaming Media Player
The Boxee Box by D-Link HD Streaming Media Player
Offered by IGEX Direct
Price: $203.49
129 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous product but no Amazon video, March 27, 2012
I love my Boxee Box, but I am absolutely surprised you can not watch Amazon Streaming video on it. I hope Amazon and Boxee develop an application so I can use it with my Amazon Prime membership. Other than that, the Boxee Box rocks!

Anker® Astro 5600mAh Portable External Battery Charger for Smartphones and Tablets such as iPhone 6 5s 5c 5, Galaxy S5 S4, HTC One, One 2 (M8) and More
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $55.99
7 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, November 19, 2011
I just received this charger the other day and I am impressed with the build quality. In just a few days it has proved to be a lifesaver which is able to charge very quickly my Motorola Razr (which eats up "juice" very quickly)as well as my Plantronics Blue Tooth Headsets. It seems to charge my devices faster than even connecting them to a wall charger - this might be a perception rather than actual fact, but it certainly charges them quickly.

My only reservation is that while the packaging and unit are high quality and simple to understand, I would suggest it be packaged with instructions in English instead of Chinese. Fortunately it is very simple to figure out so this is a minor complaint and more or a suggestion to the seller.

I have no reservations in recommending its purchase.

PowerGen Multi-Purpose Universal Rapid Battery Charger for Use with Motorola Atrix 4G / Droid X / Droid 2, 3 / Triumph , HTC Sensation 4G XE XL / Thunderbolt / Inspire 4G / EVO 4G / EVO 3D, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2, S / Epic 4G

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 19, 2011
I bought this to charge my spare Droid X battery some months ago. I have found it to be a lifesaver. I also use it to charge my camera battery. Well worth the money!!