Industrial-Sized Deals BOTMKT15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Rob Thomas Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Akemi Tachibana > Reviews

Browse

Akemi Tachibana's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Akemi Tachibana RSS Feed (Worldwide)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kirkland Signature Anti-Diarrheal Loperamide Hydrochloride 2 MG Caplets, 200-Count Bottles (Pack of 2)
Offered by GROCERY TRIP SAVER
Price: $10.24
39 used & new from $0.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, no idea why., July 30, 2015
I've been dealing with mysterious diarrhea that hits me almost everyday for over a year now and after tying this product out for months, I hoped for improvement.....I didn't get that improvement. It made no impact what-so-ever, no matter how many, how often, or what time I took them.

Koe De Oshigoto!
Koe De Oshigoto!
DVD ~ Naoto Hosoda
Price: $11.99
26 used & new from $7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Too hot for TV...literally., June 28, 2015
This review is from: Koe De Oshigoto! (DVD)
It's unfortunate this series is only two episode, but it's two extremely sexy episodes. The art is great, the character design is great, the voice acting is pretty nice, and overall this anime is enjoyable.....if you're perverted. It's not your run-of-the-mill ecchi, since it depicts more than just panties. The only bad thing is, as I said, it's two episodes. It's still worth the money.

EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale w/ 400 lb. Capacity & Auto Recognition Technology
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $79.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, preforms poorly., January 22, 2015
Ignoring all the comments that scales that measure body fat, water, and bone are scams, I decided to buy the scale anyway.The reviews on Amazon were excellent, so why not? So I got the scale and used it...it said my body fat was around 11%, which was odd since I NEVER EVER work out and NEVER eat healthy food unless it's something tasty. I am not a fat guy, but I do have some belly fat(which seems to be the only fat on my body). After a few weeks, I decided to contact a health coach about scales like this one and my own issue(belly fat, no other fat). She said that scales that claim to measure body fat and water are notoriously inaccurate, which is what every person off Amazon seemed to say.

Forward to a few days ago, I step on the scale to measure my weight and it says I weigh 166 lbs. This was after I let the number go from 4 lbs to 0 lbs and I was pleased, but I step on it 3 times to ensure the weight is accurate. The scale came back with 169.6 lbs the remaining 3 times, so at that point. I was suspicious. So I TAPPED the back and front of the scale and stood on it again and it added an extra 1 lbs and it kept it there.

I do not know if the scale is broken, or just useless, but I regret buying it. I wish I had ordered their cheaper weight-only scale since I cannot rely on the scale to provide me an accurate body fat count(or weight apparently).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2015 10:00 AM PST

Dell Inspiron i3647-4616BK Tower Desktop Intel Gen 4 i5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Windows 8
Dell Inspiron i3647-4616BK Tower Desktop Intel Gen 4 i5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Windows 8
Offered by Expedited_Deals
Price: $585.99
11 used & new from $338.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but avoid the wifi option, December 8, 2014
I got the computer for $399 during Amazon's Lightning deal, which made me very happy. I was worried there was a catch because even the sell price before the deal went into effect was oddly low. I got the computer and not 30 minutes passed when the internet cut out. 2 minutes later, the wifi signal displayed an error. I troubleshoot it and it reset the card. The error blamed the wifi card/adapter and a broken connection point. A few days later, I requested a replacement, got it today...same issue.

I am not blaming my ISP because there are 5 other computers(laptops) and 7 non-computer(ipod touches, smart TV, PS3, xBox 360, etc) and they are all connecting to wifi just fine. It is only the 2 Dell Inspiron i3647-4616BK computers that are having issues. They just randomly cut out. It is something defective in the hardware wifi card that is causing it, I know it. Either that or something preinstalled that is conflicting with the wifi.

I have an external wifi adapter that I use when the wifi card kicks out for too long. The external adapter works perfectly fine., Either way, I hate it.

That is currently the only bad thing I have to say about the computer. It's fast, big(in ram/HDD) and very quiet. Buy it only if you're connecting it to a wired connection.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2014 1:25 PM PST

Hatsune Miku Racing Miku 2013 ver. Sports Towel (japan import)
Hatsune Miku Racing Miku 2013 ver. Sports Towel (japan import)
Offered by n-Lion
Price: $57.93
61 used & new from $36.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 11, 2014
The towel is of excellent quality in terms of graphics. I have no complains, but be warned that it is one-sized, meaning the graphics are only on one side of the towel.

School Days Complete TV Series
School Days Complete TV Series
DVD ~ Artist Not Provided
Price: $30.99
15 used & new from $27.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Best harem I've ever seen., July 21, 2014
I have seen 540 Anime as of this post, and of those, School Days is one of the most horrifyingly bad anime I've seen...not bad as in crappy, but bad as in "OH MY GOD, WTF?!" NTR/Netorare at its darkest. I say it's the BEST harem Anime I've ever seen because Makoto isn't like most main male characters in an Anime. He isn't a spineless cowardly indesisive little idiot. He is a player. A womanizer. You don't see those in harem often. His kind is one of a kind as he isn't Perverted to the point of being annoying(sniffing panties, annoying other girls with his desires, etc). I loved but hated school days. I am happy it was licensed and I advise you purchase it!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars It killed my iPod Touch, January 19, 2014
The charger destroyed my iPod Touch 4G. I plugged the first one in and it was a tight fit, but it fit without any force. I took it out(which was a bit difficult) and put it back in minutes later and the charger stopped working. Second charger too but that time, it took my Sync/charger port along with it. It damaged my iPod Touch 4G and I am mad about that.

Yosuga no Sora Blu-ray Sora Kasugano [Blu-ray+CD] [Regular Edition]
Yosuga no Sora Blu-ray Sora Kasugano [Blu-ray+CD] [Regular Edition]
Offered by Surugado
Price: $92.86
19 used & new from $82.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Great show, but avoid ALL REGION versions., January 8, 2014
I love this show. It is cute and romantic. Sibling incest doesn't bother me so this show didn't. I gave it a 9/10...

BE WARNED: Any DVD/Blu-ray that accepts ALL REGIONS are bootlegged. In Japan, any and all releases are restricted to the regional code that country uses. Companies in the US do it for their country's code. No company releases DVD's and Blu-rays on ALL REGIONS! This prevents reverse importing and exporting.

Also, this show was not licensed outside of Japan so anybody using codes other than 2 are likely distributing a bootlegged copy. Be careful.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2014 8:43 PM PST

Last Resort: Season 1
Last Resort: Season 1
DVD ~ Andre Braugher
Offered by HOLLYWOOD DEALS
Price: $22.48
29 used & new from $14.55

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SHOW!, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Last Resort: Season 1 (DVD)
When I first heard of this show, I knew it would be great. I ran into the preview by accident and fell in love. I saw every episode on TV and I was pissed when it was canceled. I thought it would be a smash hit. Still, I got it on DVD and I love it.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified 30-Pin to USB Cable for Apple iPhone 4, iPod, and iPad 3rd Generation - 3.2 Feet (1.0 Meter)
Price: $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't fit right., January 7, 2014
I got this charger because I got sick of the bootleg chargers sold on Amazon...and I miss them now. This charger doesn't fit in the iPod Touch 4 port. It keeps falling out every time I move the iPod. This charger is horrible and if I could return it, I would but the shipping will take over half of what I spent on this thing. I am stuck with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3