Profile for Rodney in Mississippi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rodney in Mississippi RSS Feed

Champion Men's Tech Performance Long Boxer Brief, Grey, Large
Champion Men's Tech Performance Long Boxer Brief, Grey, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars WRONG MATERIAL, April 26, 2013
I thought the description said 93% cotton. It is polyester and does not allow much air flow. It gets a little warm down there in April, so I can't imagine what it will be like in August. I will probably just use them to sleep in, because I really do like the longer boxer fit. Very nice quality though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2013 8:50 PM PDT

Wilson Prostock A2000 1788A 11.25-Inch Infielder's Baseball Glove (Right Hand Throw)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GLOVE FOR 12 YEAR OLD, April 26, 2013
This glove was the perfect choice. The A2000 has been around for over 50 years. Very high qulaity, right size, easy to break-in. I watched a youtube video on turning the glove inside-out and just roughing it up. My son is thrilled. He should have this glove for 20 years unless he gets one with the highschool team. If that happens, I'M TAKING IT:) I got it for $175, so don't pay $225 somewhere else.

BudFits for iPod and iPhone earbuds (clear and blue pairs) - not compatible with new Apple EarPods
Offered by Innovelis, Inc.
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOLUTION, April 26, 2013
Great Quality - Great solution. This is not stiff, but very flexible to "work" with your ear shape. Soft neoprene maybe? I would buy again in a heartbeat.

Champion Men's Performance 2 Pack Stretch Long Boxer Brief, Grey, Large
Champion Men's Performance 2 Pack Stretch Long Boxer Brief, Grey, Large
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $10.20
4 used & new from $10.20

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BLEND OF MATERIALS, April 26, 2013
I really like this product. I originally thought there would not be enough cotton, but not anymore. Cotton, polyester, and some spandex. Really good blend and fits great.

SwingAway Pro XXL Hitting Machine
SwingAway Pro XXL Hitting Machine
Price: $299.99
7 used & new from $273.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected - Swingaway Pro XXL, April 4, 2012
I have had the Pro XXL for 2 weeks, but the quality is obvious.

All of the information I found said that the "basic" model was good thru age 12. My son is age 11 and he just loves baseball, so I spent the extra money to get the Pro XXL. This one can be used by grown men and professionals at that. The quality of the product surpassed my expectations. The metal tubing is much more than you would need in my opinion, but I love quality. The couplings are just as impressive in their design and material quality. I suspect that the netting is the "weakest" link in the whole assembly, but it is adequate I'm sure.

My son and I both love this thing. I really believe that his drive to get better will allow him to use this almost everyday. No more picking up balls and setting on the tee for me. We will still go to the cages every now and then for the real deal, but this will go along way in his development. I will need to purchase a bungee replacement at some point, but probably for next season. If you only hit the ball, this thing would last a very long time, but 11 year olds need to focus to make that happen. You know immediately, when you are not. This might teach him that.

I had one small issue of damage. There is a small rubber footing that goes on the end of the bottom boom. That footing was broken off on the inside where it connects to the boom. It was still usable, but I was hoping for better than that.

I called SwingAway and they sent me a new footing in 2 days just as I would hope a quality company would do. I was very pleased with their service after the sale.

UPDATE - My 12 year old has not gotten much help from this after all. I should have bought a net and spent some time with him on the tee. I think this keeps me from all the bending over, but didn't really help my son at all, which was my intention. I think an older kid could really understand how to use this properly. Still great quality.

VideoSecu Computer Monitor TV Wall Mount Bracket for most 15" to 27" LCD LED TV and Flat Panel Screen Display VESA100/75 ML40B B05
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not great for eye level, February 14, 2011
I was surprised about how sturdy the material is. It is very well built. I would easily recommend this to someone that wants to mount their monitor up above eye level. My intention was to mount at eye level and get the monitor base off of my desk and create more room. The problem is getting the screen not to "droop". If I had mounted the monitor 2 feet or higher above my eye level, it would have been a perfect product. You have to tighten the up/down movement with an allen wrench and also a knob. I can get it "ok" for a direct view, but when you swing it to the right, the monitor drops down on the right side, leaving an awkward angle. I really wanted to be able to "swing" over for a client to view reports, but that will be difficult. I hope this helps you in your purchase.