Profile for Tmilla > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tmilla RSS Feed

Tumble Leaf
Tumble Leaf
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old loved it, June 1, 2014
This review is from: Tumble Leaf (Amazon Instant Video)
Cute and entertaining. The main character has some really cute sayings when he figures things out that my kiddo has picked up on. Loved it.

Cars: Crash Talkin' Doc Hudson
Cars: Crash Talkin' Doc Hudson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, September 16, 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I love that this is a Doc Hudson car, but that is where it's appeal ends. It's loud, obnoxious (more so than the normal toddler toy), and has no off button. It's is also pretty cheap material. My son likes it and we will play with it until it finally breaks which I'm sure will be sooner than later. Not impressed.

Disney Cars Mini Toddler Backpack w/ Mcqueen & Doc Hudson
Disney Cars Mini Toddler Backpack w/ Mcqueen & Doc Hudson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 16, 2012
My son loves the Cars characters and this backpack is perfect. Small enough for my two year old to carry but big enough to have a snack, water bottle, and a change of clothes "just in case". Love it!!!

Cloud b Mimicking Monkey
Cloud b Mimicking Monkey
Offered by IQ Kids
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 9, 2011
I love all the cloud b animals, but this one is my favorite. I love recording messages to my son so that while I'm at work he can listen to me tell him I love him, or read the favorite line of the story we just read. I love the monkey!!!

Bath Luve with Bath Buddy by Just Born
Bath Luve with Bath Buddy by Just Born

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath saver!, May 9, 2011
Before I bought this item bath time was a nightmare. My son would yell and scream. I couldn't believe he hated bath time so much. I bought the Luve and the first time I used it bath time was a whole new experience. Now bath time isn't something that he or I dread. He plays, splashes, and has a good time. I am so thankful for this product.