Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for John R. Huerkamp > Reviews

Browse

John R. Huerkamp's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John R. Huerkamp "Jack Huerkamp" RSS Feed (Louisiana)

Page: 1 | 2
4 Pack Compatible Canon CLI-36 4 Tri Color for use with Canon PIXMA iP100l, PIXMA mini260, PIXMA mini320, RFB IP100. Ink Cartridges for inkjet printers. CLI-36-C / 1511B002 © Blake Printing Supply
Offered by Blake Printing Supply TM
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink Cartridges at a Great Price, June 7, 2015
I ordered the 4 pack of the Canon 36 and two of the Canon Black 35 cartridges. They arrived quickly. So far I only needed to replace one of the Black 35 cartridges and the printer is working perfectly with this inexpensive ink cartridges

Howling Wolf Moon Amulet Spiritual Black Agate Gemstone Leather Pendant Necklace
Offered by Best Amulets®
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthwhile purchase!, September 11, 2014
Very nice well made, does not look cheap. Seller even threw in a free bracelet, a nice one.

Unicity Balance for Glucose Support (This Product Replaces Bios Life Slim® G 60 Count)
Offered by The Healthy Place
Price: $93.95
12 used & new from $88.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same, September 11, 2014
Definitely not like the old formula. This does not taste the same and it does not blend the same. I have to use a blended, If I use a shaker I am left with lumps. I'll use it but I'm on a hunt for the old formula.

Koolatron 29 Quart Voyager Thermoelectric 12-Volt Cooler
Koolatron 29 Quart Voyager Thermoelectric 12-Volt Cooler
Offered by stores123
Price: $120.39
19 used & new from $90.00

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO NOISY!, August 21, 2014
I noted the 4 Star rating and figured it was worth trying one out before our next vacation. It arrived and I plugging it in using the also purchased 110VAC wall adapter and immediately noticed the noise. I could hear the fan noise two rooms away in out home. I oculd only imagine what it would sound like behind my seat in the truck during a 4000 mile vacataion. I got an RMA immediately.

Thetford 03300 Aqua-Soft Toilet Tissue, 2-Ply, 4 Rolls
Thetford 03300 Aqua-Soft Toilet Tissue, 2-Ply, 4 Rolls
Price: $12.35
32 used & new from $4.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product but way over priced, May 29, 2013
We use this TP in our RV all the time and exclusively so I looked to see if it was available on amazon. I is but but about 4 times e price of he RV store, plus shipping, insane!

Eco-Fused Carrying Case for Phones / Suitable for Apple iPhone 6S, 6, 5, 4, 4s, 3, 3s, iPod Touch 5, 4, Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S3 / Short Bling Lanyard / Cleaning Cloth - Fits Most Phones
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $20.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it with one exception., May 15, 2013
Love it, but there Is one problem.. The cross body chain gets stuck in my wife's hair. She is using a leather strap from another pouch/purse she has.

Sabrent USB 2.0/ESATA TO 3.5 Inch IDE or SATA/SATA II Aluminum Hard Drive Enclosure Case with Cooling Fan (EC-UEIS7)
Price: $24.99
47 used & new from $20.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, March 27, 2013
I already own 4 Sabrent USB Hard Drive Enclosures with the same stock number as the one I received from Amazon. However, I did not get the first 4 from Amazon. The original 4 Sabrent enclosures came with the cables for connecting IDE HDD as well as cablees needed for SATA drives. Although the unit I obtained from Amazon is listed as being for SATA dives, it did not come with the SATA drive cables. I am not going to have to go purchase additional cables to make this enclosure accept my SATA drives. I am returning this one and will shop around for one that contains ALL necessary cables.

Bird-X TX-PRO Transonic Pro Electronic Pest Repeller
Bird-X TX-PRO Transonic Pro Electronic Pest Repeller
Price: $31.99
66 used & new from $26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Died in less than 12 hours, February 7, 2013
I bought this device to help chase squirrels out of the attic in my garage. I received it on the evening of February 6th, set it up and it appeared to be working well. A loud audible noise was being broadcast by the pest repeller. I shut the garage door and could still slightly hear the unit in operation. This morning my wife called me at work to see if I had turned the device off as there was no noise coming from the garage. I told her I would check out the unit when I returned home in the late afternoon. I went to the garage and found the repeller with the red power light on - but no audible sound coming from it. I tried changing the settings to see if I could coax the unit back to life, but it was DOA.

For now I have rated the repeller one star. I have requested a replacement and will update this review accordingly.

I received a replacement unit from Amazon and it worked for about a week. Now it is no longer emitting an audible sound. However, even when it was blasting out the loud obnoxious sound, the squirrels in the attic of my garage were happily living right next to it.

This device is totally worthless. It is not even worthy of a 1 star rating.

I am returning the second unit for a refund.

Toshiba Qosmio X875-Q7280 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black Widow Red)
Toshiba Qosmio X875-Q7280 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black Widow Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great all around laptop, November 1, 2012
I bought this laptop to replace a 7+ year old HP Pavilion that no longer would charge the internal battery. An acquaintance had previously recommended the Toshiba Qosmio line of laptops. So when the I found out that my HP laptop would be useless on my vacation (scheduled to start the next afternoon), I got on line at Amazon and searched for laptops with Windows 7, lots of RAM, an Intel i7 quad core processor and a great video display. One laptop fitting the above requirements was the Qosmio X875-Q7280. It had positive reviews, and I was offered free overnight shipment. So I ordered it. It arrived 24 hours later and I intercepted it from the UPS driver, jumped into my vehicle and headed home. For the next three nights I installed all my programs on it, and by the time I got to Virginia, it was ready to go.

I have found it to be exceptionally fast when multitasking with my astronomy programs and astronomical cameras streaming data to it. And it cost the same as the machine it replaced!

Due to its size, it is hard to find a storage case. I did get the Toshiba padded backpack case from Amazon and have found it to be a great addition.

If you are looking for a laptop with tons of features and grat performance, look no further.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2012 7:52 AM PST

Roku XDS Streaming Player 1080p
Roku XDS Streaming Player 1080p

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective and Replace Also Defective, December 1, 2010
I already own a Roku XD and wanted another one for a second TV in the house. I bought the XDS which looked to be the newest and most feature packed Roku available. However when it arrived I realize how they achieved the smaller packaging - they eliminated the Component Video ports from the rear of the device. In its place is a port for a special and not included cable that is needed to use Component Video. I feel this makes the XDS less desirable than the earlier XD.

February 10, 2011 Update.

This device is a piece of garbage. The original Roku XD that I received from Amazon in September of 2010 continues to work flawlessly. However, the new and improved XDS failed shortly after I received it. After several long conversations with Roku Technical Support, I was able to convince them that the unit was defective - especially since I had another Roku that worked fine. I had to pay to return the unit to Roku in California - for a obviously defective device. I received the replacement and it worked sporadically for two weeks. It is now out again.

DO NOT BUY THIS UNIT. Get and older version if you can. At least they work