Profile for Atlanticgrl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Atlanticgrl RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
OES Genuine Shift Knob
OES Genuine Shift Knob
Price: $11.20
2 used & new from $9.23

1.0 out of 5 stars I have the original shift knob for my 89 Volvo ..., June 23, 2015
I have the original shift knob for my 89 Volvo 244 and this is slightly too large for the opening. No work-around.

St Christopher Key Chain Ring with Prayer on Back Approx 3.5-inches Length
St Christopher Key Chain Ring with Prayer on Back Approx 3.5-inches Length

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the St, May 6, 2015
Love the St. Christopher's, but the ring is a bugger to get keys on and off. I've never in my life had such trouble putting keys on a ring I've had more than I can count over the years. I had to jimmy rig it open and after 2 keys, said screw it. Took another 15 minutes getting the keys off and used the medallion with another spare ring I had lying around.

Brewster 431-7296 Northwoods Lodge Weather Plank Wallpaper, 20.5-Inch by 396-Inch, Neutral
Price: $51.50
2 used & new from $43.78

5.0 out of 5 stars It really looks like distressed wood, May 6, 2015
Put this on one wall in my office for a beach cottage feel. It really looks like distressed wood. I'm rather particular and was worried it would look fake or cheap. And as wallpaper goes, it's easy to apply. I like it so much I may use it another room.

CABEAU Memory Foam "Evolution Pillow" + Small Bag - It Actually Works! - BLACK
CABEAU Memory Foam "Evolution Pillow" + Small Bag - It Actually Works! - BLACK
Offered by Cabeau
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft Pillow Monster, May 6, 2015
I have a small head and felt like I was being swallowed by a memory foam monster - a very soft memory monster. As a few other reviewers mentioned, I also had a difficult time wearing over-the-ear Bose as well. While it can be made (folded) more compact than the ones that don't fold at all, it's larger than the Bucky or Samsonite inflatables. And when scrunched up in the bag, it has some weight to it.

I got this in a pinch at the airport after the nozzle on my Bucky malfunctioned (after 7 years and a couple dozen flights). I may try the trick one reviewer mentioned and cut off the raised portion of the pillow. Otherwise, I'm buying another Bucky.

Under The Dome, Season 2 [HD]
Under The Dome, Season 2 [HD]
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally hooked. It can be a little hokey at ..., January 5, 2015
Totally hooked. It can be a little hokey at times, but overall a decent show. My only real complaint is: Why the HELL are they waiting over 7 months for the next season?!? Seriously? I may not continue watching on principal alone. What is this trend of shows going months and months till the next season. It really takes away form the rhythm and interest. You may lose viewers you keep that up.

Teaze Tea Infuser - Over the Cup Infuser
Teaze Tea Infuser - Over the Cup Infuser
Offered by Happy Cheese King
Price: $19.17
11 used & new from $18.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 3, 2015
Very pleased and arrived in a timely manner.

Herbal Coconut Oil for Hair 4oz oil by Uncle Harry's Natural Products
Herbal Coconut Oil for Hair 4oz oil by Uncle Harry's Natural Products
Offered by Smallflower
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
Works great to condition curly, dry hair.

The Princess Bride
The Princess Bride
DVD ~ Cary Elwes
Price: $4.75
85 used & new from $0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
This review is from: The Princess Bride (DVD)
Scratched my other copy. Can't be without this movie

Sentey® Apocalypse X Computer Mouse 3200 DPI / Ergonomic Computer Mouse / LED Wheel / 4 Adjustable DPI Levels Selector with Multicolor Profile Selector / Software W/macros / Extreme Series / 4 Dpi Levels LED / 3600 FPS / 5 Buttons + 1 DPI Selector / 1.5m PVC Cable / USB 2.0 Connector / Rubber Coating / Wired Mouse Latency Works Wide Better Than Any Wireless Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse Work or Gaming Mouse Gs-3340
Offered by Sentey