Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Turn it up! > Reviews

Browse

Turn it up!'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Turn it up! RSS Feed (Bunker Hill, WV)

Soul Diaspora
Soul Diaspora
Price: $8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not what I was expecting!, November 25, 2015
This review is from: Soul Diaspora (Kindle Edition)
The author and I are classmates from years past and co-workers today. When he described this work to me, it did not prepare me for what I would eventually read. If you have an evening to spare and are looking for a short story to help fill it with, this may be the literary cocktail for you. Warning! The bartender has added a couple of shots of the bizarre to it! The combination of the story and the chance to support an old acquaintance was well worth the price. Makes me wonder what else is lurking in the dark, labyrinthine corners of his mind, though! LOL!

Music From Another Dimension!
Music From Another Dimension!
Offered by Doremi Music USA
Price: $6.98
172 used & new from $0.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Get a grip...really!, November 7, 2012
I am listening to "Music From Another Dimension" for the second time and, as with most new releases by older groups, it's growing on me. Sure, it doesn't sound like "Rocks", but why should it? That was almost 40 years ago! Can you believe that? These guys are 60+ years old and like me and YOU, yes YOU, they have aged and changed and so has their music. Great? Maybe not, but present day Aerosmith? Oh yeah! I saw them live recently and they still rock! Soon we're not going to have the pleasure of listening to anything new from classic groups like this because they're going to retire.

No break down of the tracks from me. Some are good, some not so good, but I buy CDs for everything that's on them and I'll listen to all of them. All 15 of these songs will join the 17000+ on my Ipod which includes the rest of the Aerosmith catalog. Do I like the ballads? Yes. I haven't created an Aerosmith image that excludes songs like "Can't Stop Loving You" or "Don't Want To Miss A Thing". Why does everybody hate that song?

As for Amazon's service, I received this CD on the day it was released. In all the orders I have placed through Amazon I have never had a problem.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2013 7:20 PM PDT

Chickenfoot III
Chickenfoot III
Price: $11.02
55 used & new from $4.93

5.0 out of 5 stars They're having fun!, October 1, 2011
This review is from: Chickenfoot III (Audio CD)
These guys, whether anyone likes or dislikes them or their music, are having fun no matter what type of review is posted. Rock on I say! Before this band was formed they'd already made their mark on the music world, made their millions, too, and will continue to do so whether Chickenfoot III sells 500,000 copies or not. Anybody who doesn't like hard rock or any member of the band, or a down-on-your knees VH worshipper, DON'T BUY IT! It's as plain and simple as that. Me, I think it's great and I can't wait to see them live again. I'll certainly play this new release OFTEN and LOUD! Already on my IPOD!

P.S.- I am a Van Halen fan also and no matter what the quality of their next release is, I will add it to my music collection.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2011 9:18 AM PDT