Profile for Maria Poole > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 500

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maria Poole "Maria Poole" RSS Feed (Home)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert for Girls, 68 Count
Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert for Girls, 68 Count
Price: $28.62
2 used & new from $26.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my first choice..., October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have only recently started trying the cool alert type training pants. I have not found the feature to be an advantage for potty training. I do not expect these to hold as much as diapers and I still use a large size diaper at night for that purpose. Therefore we only use these during the day and they absorb enough for that time period although I have store brands that absorb more than these pull-ups. I have used Huggies with my other kids and they absorbed enough for night use as well so I will not be selecting this type again. I just prefer the peace of mind that more absorption allows.

Playskool Rock, Ride n Stride Hippo Toy
Playskool Rock, Ride n Stride Hippo Toy
Price: $34.99
7 used & new from $28.69

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is loving this hippo...., October 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter is very happy bouncing on her new hippo. She is a little over nine months so this was a great time to get this toy for her. Ava can bounce on it all by herself at this point. She can push it with a little help from me and can ride on it with a little help from her sister. So, it will be perfect for her to grow into in the next few months. It saves you money since this one toy can replace three different ones. She likes to push the buttons and listen to the music as well. This was a good choice for us.

ALEX Toys - Craft, Color a Dog House Children's Kit with (6) Washable Markers and Cardboard Props, 198D
Price: $24.11
8 used & new from $18.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Make your own..., October 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter likes to color so this was a hit. It is small enough that it can be used in her room for pretend play with the included dog and bone or her stuffed animals. The markers are really good quality which made me really happy. Normally included markers are poor quality but not these! It was not too difficult for her to put together with a little help from Mom. Would make a cute birthday gift.

Black and Decker CM3005S 12-Cup Tea and Coffeemaker
Black and Decker CM3005S 12-Cup Tea and Coffeemaker
Price: $61.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and produces good coffee..., October 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice looking coffee maker but there are many nice looking coffee makers that do not make decent coffee. Fortunately this one makes some really tasty coffee. I have to admit that I was skeptical about selecting this one based on reviews of other coffee makers by this brand. Apparently Black and Decker considered the complaints and worked on their issues. This one is easy to operate and I am impressed with its many features. The timer is a nice touch. It is made of a lot of plastic but that is to be expected with this style. The fact that it also makes tea is a bonus.

Whynter IMC-270MS Compact Ice Maker, 27-Pound, Metallic Silver
Whynter IMC-270MS Compact Ice Maker, 27-Pound, Metallic Silver
Price: $149.99
6 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes enough ice for my needs..., October 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This works well for our needs. My parent's main residence is on a lake so I am often there with my kids. The ice maker in their refrigerator seems to frequently have issues. Putting my kids in the van and driving to the nearest convenience store just for ice is well an inconvenience. I did not even know that such a nifty appliance such as a small, portable ice maker even existed until I had the opportunity to review one. I picked it with some hesitation thinking that it sounded too good to be true but thankfully it is functional. Keep in mind that it produces ice quickly and you need to empty it regularly. This is no problem for us because someone is always in need of a cool drink. When there is excess I just put it in a small cooler. I am pleased with it so far but will update if any problems arise.

OXO Tot Sit Right Potty Seat
OXO Tot Sit Right Potty Seat
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the task easier..., October 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Before you start having children you think that certain things will not matter and you will not miss them. Well, then you start having kids and by the time you have potty trained a couple you decide that the little things do matter like the fact that this potty seat stands on its own next to the toilet. I can not tell you how thrilled I am with that lovely concept and not having the seat kicked around the bathroom by the other kids. I am also happy that it has easy to grasp handles and an easy to wipe clean seat. It fits differently shaped toilets which is a selling point for me since Grandma's house has those elongated toilet seats. The splash guard is fully functional as well so all in all a good choice for our needs.

Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert for Boys, 62 Count
Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert for Boys, 62 Count
Price: $28.62
3 used & new from $26.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small..., October 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Keep in mind that these seem to be for a smaller child with a lower weight limit. We like the designs and they absorb enough for potty training when around the house. I will say that I have other brands that absorb more than these pull-ups. So, if you are like me and like a little extra peace of mind do not choose these for their absorption when away from home. I primarily use cotton underpants along with a plastic cover when at home and will continue after using these. I find that potty training goes much quicker when primarily using that method.

DII 100% Polyester, Damask, Machine Washable, Holiday Tablecloth, 60 x 104", Wine, Seats 8 to 10 People
Price: $17.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and lovely..., October 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have young children so I refuse to deal with anything else in my life that is high maintenance. This tablecloth is easy to take care of so I will allow it to remain in my life and on my table. The color is rich and the damask pattern is attractive. It is machine washable and comes out of the dryer ready to go on the table. Yes, it is polyester as the description says but it is enough for our holiday table at this point in our lives.

Mega Bloks Call of Duty Zombies Tranzit
Mega Bloks Call of Duty Zombies Tranzit
Offered by South Pole Collectibles
Price: $23.62
120 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Dad and son enjoy..., October 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The zombies are what make this set special. My husband is also a zombie fan so he enjoys playing with this with my son and that is priceless. My son is quite skilled at putting all kinds of sets together at this point and he is nine so the lousy directions did not deter him. He enjoys rigging up the hay balls and door for special effects and zombie deterrent. Mega Bloks are not the utmost quality of Legos but the sets are certainly good enough for my son to enjoy and we can afford to purchase more at this price point.

Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Flame Warthog
Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Flame Warthog
Price: $21.05
21 used & new from $21.05

5.0 out of 5 stars True to the game..., October 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My son and his best friend are Halo fans therefore they love all things Halo. However, this is a really cool vehicle according to them. It looks like the one in the game and even has some mud for realism. My son is super quick with these sets and he is nine so plan on helping a younger child. It would not be required to know the game to like this set according to my son and is my go to expert on all things Mega Bloks related. This would make a nice gift as it comes with two figures and would make the all terrain vehicle loving boy in your life very happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20