Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Maria Poole > Reviews

Browse

Maria Poole's Profile

Customer Reviews: 752

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maria Poole "Maria Poole" RSS Feed (Home)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kaplan Math Workbook for the New SAT (Kaplan Test Prep)
Kaplan Math Workbook for the New SAT (Kaplan Test Prep)
by Kaplan
Price: $9.76
59 used & new from $7.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Well organized..., January 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This new workbook is well organized and a nice size that you can easily take with you. It explains the new format of the SAT so that you will know what to expect. Being prepared helps build confidence and honestly that very confidence is what produces success. Last minute cramming is no substitute for adequate study throughout the years in school though so this will help remind you of some concepts that you may have forgotten.

Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Cross Huggie Hoop Earrings
Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Cross Huggie Hoop Earrings
Price: $17.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Protected by rhodium plating so they don't turn..., January 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like these earrings and they are a good size for me. I am into sterling silver now and I am adding to my collection. The good thing about rhodium plating is that it keeps the earrings from turning so that they keep their shine longer. I will update if I have any issues with them as time goes on.

Prep-Ahead Meals From Scratch: Quick & Easy Batch Cooking Techniques and Recipes That Save You Time and Money
by Alea Milham
Price: $13.32
74 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good intro into basic batch cooking..., January 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I grew up eating out a lot and when you combine that habit with the schedule of little kids and their activities you get into bad habits like...eating out a lot. In the effort to not only eat healthier but to save money and well my sanity I became interested in the freezer meal movement. It is a great habit to get into and does help you eat healthier if you cut down on processed food items. This book has a few processed items in it so I like it but do not love it. I do very much like that it gives you the basics of batch cooking and many good recipes. I will definitely be cooking more of these recipes as my family likes them and they are organized for you very well. My kids like these types of foods but if you are more of a gourmet cook then you may want to hard pass on this one.

SwaddleMe Original Organic Swaddle 2-PK, Elephant Pebble (LG)
SwaddleMe Original Organic Swaddle 2-PK, Elephant Pebble (LG)
Offered by stores123
Price: $17.98
8 used & new from $15.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and organic..., January 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the elephant print in this set of swaddles! The great thing about these is that the material is organic and has just enough stretch. I think that my daughter enjoys the feel of the material. These would also make a great gift. I would have loved to have received these with my first baby!

SwaddleMe Original Swaddle 3-PK, Beep Beep (SM)
SwaddleMe Original Swaddle 3-PK, Beep Beep (SM)
Price: $23.98
11 used & new from $17.69

5.0 out of 5 stars These help baby sleep better..., January 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like the SwaddleMe swaddles for ease of use. They really make swaddling the little bambino much quicker. Anything that makes life easier during those first eight sleep deprived weeks is completely worth it in my opinion. The vehicle print is super cute and I love the stripes as well. Since there are three of these included in this pack it would make a great baby shower gift.

SwaddleMe Original Swaddle 3-PK, Mom & Baby (SM)
SwaddleMe Original Swaddle 3-PK, Mom & Baby (SM)
Price: $23.45
7 used & new from $16.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal print is so cute..., January 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The print is very cute and I like the neutral colors. These are not for extremely cold weather as the material is not very thick. I like these to aid in sleeping through the night as I find the Velcro stays where I put it. When I have a fleece onsie on my baby then this is fine for fall but if you are like me and prefer to just use a onsie then you might want to get the velboa or fleece material.

Lenox Continental Dining Platinum-Banded 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1
Lenox Continental Dining Platinum-Banded 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1
Price: $58.05
16 used & new from $35.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful china for daily use!, January 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the continental china from Lenox because it is not only lovely but also great for daily use. It can be microwaved and also put in the dishwasher. The cups are a very nice size. It just has such as nice look that I would recommend that brides consider putting it on their registry. I want a complete set now!

Vega Clean Energy US Berry Infusion (15.1 oz)
Vega Clean Energy US Berry Infusion (15.1 oz)
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great ingredients but horrible taste..., January 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It is tough to review an item when you love the ingredients but not the taste. It does give you energy BUT you have to be able to drink it to get that and honestly this is just not good. It seems to be a good quality energy booster but if you shudder at the thought of using it then you probably will not. I know I don't want to experience this taste bud disappointment over and over again.

Lorissa's Kitchen Premium Steak Strips, Korean Barbeque, 2.25 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Lorissa's Kitchen Premium Steak Strips, Korean Barbeque, 2.25 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $19.96
6 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars If a chewy jerky is your thing you will love this one!, January 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was really excited to try this since I am impressed by their commitment to bring a good quality jerky to the masses. The taste is satisfactory to me and the hubs. However we are not fond of the chewiness of this particular jerky texture. I really wanted to give this company a great review because of their ingredients but I was just not overly impressed otherwise.

Monster High Beast Bites Cafe Draculaura Doll & Playset
Monster High Beast Bites Cafe Draculaura Doll & Playset
Price: $15.03
19 used & new from $13.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Sit but no grabbing a bite.., January 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I think this is a cute Draculaura doll although my daughter thought that the arms should bend at the elbow since it comes with a café set. Well there is no articulation at the elbows but that also means less breakage if her younger sister gets a hold of it while she is at school. The included props were considered cool upon receipt and are still being played with since my daughter loves all things Monster High and food related right now. Her hair is just long and straight which is nice for brushing and allows a little snip snip if so desired. This would make a nice Valentine's day surprise due to the colors and clothing designs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20