Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Nailbender > Reviews

Browse

Nailbender's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nailbender RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mirka MID55020CAUS Direct Electric Random Orbital Sander, 5-Inch
Mirka MID55020CAUS Direct Electric Random Orbital Sander, 5-Inch
Price: $595.00
8 used & new from $595.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sanded finish I've ever seen, April 21, 2015
I ordered the DEROS 5" along with the vacum hose to use with my shop vac. I've been sanding wood for 40+ years with many different sanders. The DEROS changed my sanding experience. The difference compared to other sanders is startling. First, it's quiet. Still used my ear protection because of the shop vac. It's clean. The dust collection through the Abranet sanding discs is very close to 100% pick up. Regardless the grit of the disc, material removal is very fast. Additionally, you have to work to make swirls in you work piece. I sanded black walnut and cherry from 80g through 600g. Best sanded finish I've ever seen, and easy on your hands after long sessions of sanding. And almost no vibration. In fact, you get instructions on how to perfectly balance the tool to remove vibration, should you develop some. It's a little pricey, but if you're looking for quality work and a quality tool, this is it. I strongly recommend you consider this sander.

Rodent Terminator - Electric Mouse and Rat Trap Kills All Sized Rats and Mice
Rodent Terminator - Electric Mouse and Rat Trap Kills All Sized Rats and Mice
Offered by SoHo Cart
Price: $49.95
5 used & new from $37.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 8, 2014
It worked very well. Had a large rat in the potting shed. Got him the second night.

Smart Solar 2D-3426WRM6-HP Charleston 6-Pack Solar Lights, Pewter
Smart Solar 2D-3426WRM6-HP Charleston 6-Pack Solar Lights, Pewter
Price: $46.99
10 used & new from $44.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Terribly Disappointed with These Lights, July 26, 2014
I am terribly disappointed with these lights. We live I Texas where we generally have bright sun a minimum of 12 hours a day. I installed the lights the first morning and left them switched off so they wouldn't come on that first night. Switched then on the next day giving them two full days of bright sun lite to charge. That night when they came on, they were visible, but too dim to light the side walk. Next morning I switched them off again and left them off for three days of charging. That night they were only a little bit brighter. We've had sidewalk lighting, and know what it looks like. I was hoping the solar powered LEDs was the answer. Sad to say, keep looking because you won't like these unless you want dim candle light on your path.

Buck Knives S30V Steel Blade 0277RWS1 Folding Alpha Hunter Knife
Buck Knives S30V Steel Blade 0277RWS1 Folding Alpha Hunter Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Proud owner of a gorgeous knife, June 19, 2014
This knife came razor sharp. I tested it by shaving some hair off my arm. I can sharpen my knives, chisels, and planes to razor sharp, but I've never seen in a production knife this well sharpened. It is very easy to open and close which makes it very safe to operate. This is my first Buck, as I have always had Case knives. I was looking for a folding hunter, something tough enough to use in my furniture business. I ran across this knife, and was immediately captivated.
I will update this review as time goes by.

Paslode 902400 Cordless 16g Angled Lithium Ion Finish Nailer
Paslode 902400 Cordless 16g Angled Lithium Ion Finish Nailer
Offered by FastenerSource
Price: $349.74
19 used & new from $299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gun, March 20, 2014
Bought this a couple months ago. Have had no trouble. Works good. Light weight. a lot easier to use on the job not having to drag around a hose, or listen to a noisy compressor.

Kanex Multi-Sync Bluetooth Keyboard for IOS Mac, iPad and iPhone (QWERTYX)
Kanex Multi-Sync Bluetooth Keyboard for IOS Mac, iPad and iPhone (QWERTYX)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 20, 2014
Needed a 10-key on the keyboard. Didn't want to pay Apple's price for their stand alone. Went to Frey's and found this. the keyboard is the exact same layout as the Apple, but with the 10-key added. The bonus for me was finding that it would be the keyboard for my iPad and iPhone. Easy to setup, easy to use.

PORTER-CABLE 390 5-Inch Low Profile Random Orbit Sander with Hook and Loop Pad
PORTER-CABLE 390 5-Inch Low Profile Random Orbit Sander with Hook and Loop Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 3, 2014
I build a lot of cabinets, use a lot of sheet goods. Got this about a year ago. Almost no vibration. Very easy on my hands. Great at sanding too.

Delta Pro PAC1585000 Full Size Bright Aluminum Single Lid Super Deep Crossover Truck Box
Price: $615.38
21 used & new from $569.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best there is, January 3, 2014
I've had this box a little over 3 years. Torrential rain, Indiana snow & ice, Texas summers. Everything stored inside stayed clean and dry. I like the full lid, easy to get access tools. If you're a contractor that needs secure storage for your tools, this is a good one.

Bosch RH228VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer
Bosch RH228VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer
Price: Click here to see our price
19 used & new from $175.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Drill purchased from MaxTool, December 8, 2013
This is a great tool. As a custom contractor I use it for a lot of different jobs. I usually don't need a big, heavy duty drill. If i do, I rent it. I bought this from MaxTool. The price was less, and no tax. Now that Amazon has distribution facilities in several different states, mine in particular, they no longer have the price advantage of being sales tax free. I've started buying at other online businesses.

Dewalt Torpedo Level Aluminum 9 "
Dewalt Torpedo Level Aluminum 9 "
Offered by Country Supplier
Price: $24.55
22 used & new from $20.48

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good level, May 1, 2013
Levels are either good or bad. This is a good level. Otherwise, not a lot to get excited about. I'd buy it again if I need another torpedo.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2014 9:30 PM PDT