Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for rockinrobyn > Reviews

Browse

rockinrobyn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rockinrobyn RSS Feed

GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras
GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, convenient product, January 12, 2011
We love using the Chest mount for the GoPro HD camera. You can also mount the camera to your helmet, but it seems less stable using a sticky thing on a helmet than strapping the camera to your body. Easy to use and easy to remove when not wanting to catch footage. We prefer using the Chesty over the helmet mount.

GoPro HD Hero Naked
GoPro HD Hero Naked

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome picture,awesome product!, January 12, 2011
This review is from: GoPro HD Hero Naked (Camera)
I bought this camera for my boyfriend for Christmas (because he has everything!). We use it when we ski, and we are beginners so we catch a lot of funny footage :) The quality of the videos and pictures is great! Watching the video makes me feel like I'm back at the ski resort! Easy to use, easy to upload videos and pictures. Great product!