Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Elizabeth > Reviews

Browse

Elizabeth's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Salewa Women's Firetail 3 Tech Approach Shoe, Pewter/Pinky, 6 M US
Salewa Women's Firetail 3 Tech Approach Shoe, Pewter/Pinky, 6 M US
Price: $48.07
3 used & new from $48.07

2.0 out of 5 stars Heel keeps slipping out, July 17, 2016
I bought these a size down (6M, instead of the normal 6.5M) and they were still too large. It's more that my heel kept slipping out, but my heel is normally fine in everything else. Additionally, the laces are too slippery, so it was difficult to actually tighten up the shoe. When I finally did get them tight enough, the tongue would dig into the top of my foot, right where my toes begin. Not comfortable at all. The sole was also very stiff, which I guess is expected in a brand new shoe, but it almost felt like I couldn't break them in.

On the pro side, the sole really is super sticky, as advertised. I'd imagine that these would be amazing on rocky scrambles, etc. if they fit your feet...

Duck Brand Removable Mounting Poster Putty, 2 oz., White (1436912)
Duck Brand Removable Mounting Poster Putty, 2 oz., White (1436912)
53 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Super useful with sticking posters onto the walls, September 7, 2014
Super useful with sticking posters onto the walls, including brick. The only thing you have to be wary of is that it WILL ruin your poster, because you cannot remove the putty from the paper without tearing it. I got around this by first prepping the paper surface with a slice of regular scotch tape, so that when I do remove the putty from the paper, it won't ruin the paper. Very strong hold.

Sharpie Pens, Fine Point, Black, Box of 12
Sharpie Pens, Fine Point, Black, Box of 12
Price: $11.75
108 used & new from $9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pens, September 7, 2014
Love these pens. Note that they will still bleed through the paper IF you are writing on poor quality paper, because these are essentially elt marker pens. These fine point thickness is just right -- I'd estimate it's about 0.7mm - 0.9mm thickness. The barrel feels good in your hand.

The only thing you have to worry about with these pens is that if you push too hard, the nib will depress and it is very difficult to retrieve the nib. It is possible, but after you do, the nib will not be as securely held as it was before and it will be even easier to depress. It's sort of annoying, but I've learned to be more gentle and I just really like these pens.

Sterilite 18058606 Large Flip Top, Clear, 6-Pack
Sterilite 18058606 Large Flip Top, Clear, 6-Pack
Price: $19.80
23 used & new from $13.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice flip-top boxes with covers, September 7, 2014
Nice flip-top boxes with covers. They are stackable as well. Note that lids ARE attached to the box. The only thing I didn't like about these is that, while not flimsy, the plastic is not as strong as it could be. So, if you are going to stack them, make sure each individual box is not too heavy. Pretty good quality for the price.

Artisana Organic Raw Pecan Butter 8oz
Artisana Organic Raw Pecan Butter 8oz
Offered by iHealth USA
Price: $22.93
10 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Price online is much better than in-stores (i, September 7, 2014
Very textured, which I find a big plus (although though others might disagree). Price online is much better than in-stores (i.e. Whole Foods). Good product but overall too expensive, but I don't think anyone can do anything about that, given how expensive nuts are. Great alternative to peanut butter if you are allergic, although this spread does not spread as well. Not too salty either, but just right

Clairefontaine Wirebound Book 6X8.25 Graph Assorted colors
Clairefontaine Wirebound Book 6X8.25 Graph Assorted colors
Offered by kellyww
Price: $8.55
8 used & new from $7.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice notebooks. I love the vellum finish to the ..., September 7, 2014
Very nice notebooks. I love the vellum finish to the pages -- makes them extra white and smooth. Great middle--sized notebook.

Sleep Innovations 2-Inch Memory Foam Twin XL Mattress Topper
Sleep Innovations 2-Inch Memory Foam Twin XL Mattress Topper
Price: $59.99
14 used & new from $40.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my life!, August 19, 2013
This mattress topper is light years better than the cheap egg foam mattress toppers as well as the super expensive tempurpedic ones. You literally melt into it and don't every want to get out. I got this for my dorm mattress and I never realized how badly I slept until the morning after I slept on this like a baby. It might be a little on the larger side, but it easy to cut to size. My mom also bought one for her own bed, which has a nice mattress to start with, just showing you how wonderful this product is. Amazing price to boot.

The Hangover (2009)
The Hangover (2009)
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, August 19, 2013
This review is from: The Hangover (2009) (Amazon Video)
If you're looking for a laugh, here's the remedy. Crude, crass, but it makes you feel less stupid and more happy.

The Hangover Part II

Timex Men's T49870 Expedition Metal Field Brown Leather Strap Watch
Price: $29.66
12 used & new from $27.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully functional and classic, August 19, 2013
I am a woman with a small wrist but I have always liked men's watches for their simple utilitarian beauty. The leather strap is a little darker than it appears in the picture, as well as the metal bezel, but it did not bother me.

One thing I can't figure out is how to change the date. I've tried pulling it all the way out, or all the way in (turns the light on) with no luck. Any help or insight?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2014 4:55 PM PDT