Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Phoenix (Kindle Single)
Phoenix (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality over Quantity, March 2, 2013
This short story was satisfying and sweet like a small dessert at a fine dinning restaurant. I could go on and say it's one of Palahniuk's best or at least the best in quite some time. It's not at all disturbing and the humor is quite light but the story is original enough and the writing is top notch, you will feel like reading a novel length quality story in just 32 pages. I'll look forward to the next single, heck maybe after he does like 10 or so he will re-release them on paperback as a short story collection. I know I would buy that...

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season 1, Vol. 1
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season 1, Vol. 1
DVD ~ Richard Steven Horvitz
Price: $13.97
35 used & new from $7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm ready, May 18, 2012
I'm old, have a wife, and i'm working 60 hours a week. 21 and I'm soooo tired I look 37. I've waited since I was like 12 for this to be released... 9 years later .......................................................................................
And boy it was about time!!!!
Pre-ordered 1 day shipping! I needed this,my life will soon be complete. After seeing the green/white ranger at Comic-con I thought life wasn't going to get better. But boy i'm happy to be wrong!
I'll be buying this with a red ranger figure and I don't give a damn what anyone says, this was the best dang show of my childhood!
I'm tearing up as I write this, it feels bitter-sweet to wait soo long to taste this, but feels awesome to finally get this. Ah racist Zordon..... I was too innocent back then now i'll be giggling everytime I see Zack and Rebecca, then later see them switch colors with Adam and Aisha.

GOOD TIMES! Hope every fan gets their copy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2012 1:45 PM PDT

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 - Nintendo DS
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 - Nintendo DS
Offered by The Best Only
Price: $24.98
45 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The last great RPG of our beloved DS, March 2, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Ah yes Atlus has been good to the DS and this one is one of the best examples why. This game is also an example of what an amazing sequel done right looks like. Why? They improved what was done on the first installment and made it better and fresh so new players and players of the first Devil Survivor feel like your playing a totally different game from the first.

Now I am not saying it's totally different from the first, there's the magic. Combat-wise and graphically it's generally the same thing, but the story, the atmosphere, the maps and the new attacks and demons are what separates this game from the original.

Now boss fights are harder, there's tons more characters to add to your teams, you get to improve the characters if you talk to them and motivate them, and of course more than 1 area not just Tokyo.

If you're an RPG player I totally recommend this game. I myself am a fan of Atlus and Shin Megami Tensei and this game doesn't dissapoint. Not better than Radiant Historia or Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (Try those out also, highly recommended). But definitely comes close.

Splatterhouse - Playstation 3
Splatterhouse - Playstation 3
Offered by MilesandMiles
Price: $56.99
52 used & new from $13.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable bloody good time. Nostalgic for some as well., February 3, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We all love God of War, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta and so on. But then there's Splatterhouse. What differs this game from being great like the other games mentioned? A few flaws... Does it keep the game from being fun? Heck no. I explain, Everytime you die, you'll have to go to a loading screen that takes too much for being a current gen game. Apart from that a few obstacle jumps that are impossible to guess by the way they hint it, and small words that explain what you have to do. You might get lost a few times, and it's a pretty hard game in itself. Of course this game is totally made for the fans of the original Splatterhouse with the dialogue and fourth wall breaking. I myself found it very fun and gory, loved the weapons and boss battles, the dialogue between the mask and main character Rick is funny and interesting. You get to do Splatterkills which are fun and very violent. And the original trilogy of the game is included with the game itself. This may not have been a perfect game, but it wasn't a sloppy one either. The creators and actors working on this game really dedicated their attention in detail and challenge and that is what really won me over. The game is a gem in my collection that I will borrow it to friends so they can have a great gaming experience the way this game truly deserved.

All in all for the price it is these days, if you like God of War type games (horror hack/slash), good length, good challenge, incredibly violent, with lots of extra content, don't listen to the critics, listen to the people on this one cause Splatterhouse is for you! Thumb me the f'k up if you agree :)

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $22.97
84 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Nostalgic, November 15, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What can I say? 3-5 of the best games in the decade if not history with improved graphics and trophies all that for 49.99, how does that sound? sounds like win,right? Well, it is. Sure it doesn't include the never aging classic that is Metal Gear Solid(1), but it includes almost every other game from this awesome franchise (excluding MGS ops, MGS4, The game boy color game,etc.) I myself am loving this collection to the fullest, already have passed MGS2 and i'm leaving Peace Walker for last cause I havent ever played it yet.

But this is in my personal opinion the best PS2 HD Collection ever released on the PS3. And I will keep buying if they release other collections like this. I wont buy them all, just the ones I like. But I approve the idea of doing them.

Buy this game, it's a verry good series with loads of playtime and 3 large and interesting stories. It reminds us what gaming was like before online multiplayer took over.

Catherine - Playstation 3
Catherine - Playstation 3
Price: $19.02
69 used & new from $10.21

5.0 out of 5 stars really fun and challenging experience, November 4, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I admit my PS3 had been collecting dust for months now since playing Mortal Kombat (9) until I burned out. haven't really had much interest in any console game in a while. guess I miss having a cool RPG. But I was really interested in this game since I played the demo a few months back. And I gave it a try. Amazon had gave me a flawless deal thanks to a botched order I made. And well I recieved a brand new game from Amazon themselves. The game has been probably the best purchase I have ever made online, tremendously well done, interesting and all around fresh storyline, gameplay wise I'd say it's like tetris for Home Consoles. And it's f'n hard as hell! But the satisfaction after beating it is second to none. What can I say about this game that no one has said before? Multiplayer although not online is the most addicting thing me and my friends ever experienced. even more than Mortal Kombat!.....Ok, that's not true Mortal Kombat rules! But it's addicting and yes no one has done it before so it's also unique.

Give this game a try. It's anime like but the story itself doesnt feel like an anime. It feels more American than anything actually. And just because it's hard doesnt mean it isnt fun. We all need a challenge in our lives once in a while.

Solatorobo: Red the Hunter - Nintendo DS
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter - Nintendo DS
Offered by eknight-media
Price: $112.71
16 used & new from $23.88

5.0 out of 5 stars This game deserves to be praised, October 6, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The nintendo DS has been known to have a huge library of awesome games like Pokemon, Dragon Quest, The World ends with you, Mario, the newly released Kirby game and of course Zelda. But it has also a huge ton of awesome games, maybe even better than those already mentioned, that will never be recognized as much as the "big name character games" out there, some may not even sell 10,000 copies at all...

Well I think this game will fall into that category sadly... but maybe this simple review will attract some hearts and make this a sleeper hit for a handheld console that will remain in our hearts as the best handheld console of all time.

Where to start?
Well how about the art of the game? it's beautiful,well designed, anime style characters resembles a lot to the Naruto anime some may like. the ships look cool as well also the background and atmosphere of the game feels like playing in a world straight out of a Final Fantasy game. Actually to me feels more like Xenogears(lol). Well the art is simply amazing, you'll end up wondering how did they get that to work like that on a handheld game, not even the PSP could make something look soo advanced. And it's not even a 3DS game!

The battle system is quite simple, fun and original but really super easy. You throw things at enemies or grab them and throw them,and sometimes you can combo and bounce em like a basketball. sounds simple? it is. feels like zelda, musashi,you get it action type rpgs.

Story? your typical sky pirate style anime with the anti hero laid back main character whose really a bad ass at what he does, with his crazy, smart and technical partner that get involved into some really heavy $#!% and have to save the day cause they're the chosen ones. wow....that actually sounds a helluva lotta fun! like cowboy bebop, and outlaw star!

the packaging comes with it's own CD and the music sounds fun and ok. now really thrilled with it. but the CD case looks awesome and the art on it really admireing. Silly and pointless thing to like, but hey at least it comes with a CD, tell Mario to come up with something better for his games instead of the same game everytime! *whew* sorry about that...

Well that's my review for this game, it's a really good game. A numbers rating will not do justice over this. Just try it. I really recommend it.

*Other games that you might not know about that I personally own and highly recommend:
-Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
-Radiant Historia
-Etrian Odyssey III(hard one...but worth it)
-Dementium II (The first one isn't that good)
-Knights in the Nightmare

Price: $69.99
43 used & new from $60.70

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome classic nostalgic etc, September 20, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
well we all know ocarina of time is the best 3ds game to date. hell its one of the best games to date also. flaws? well maybe its me but the 3d effect im actually seeing two links and stuff and it's really making me dizzy soo i leave it off... other than that it's a pretty amazing game. never played the n64 game but im happy i never did, cause right now it doesnt get any better than this. my ps3 is gonna collect some serious dust until batman: arkham city comes out. till then its ocarina of time, devil survivor overclocked, mega man: dr wily's revenge for the virtual console. and hopefully monster hunter tri g when it comes out.

4 Film Favorites: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3, TMNT)
DVD ~ Josh Pais
Price: $9.96
43 used & new from $5.96

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad but not perfect, July 29, 2011
this dvd contains all 4 tmnt movies and all that, we already know... now but a small flaw was that the subtitles weren't in any language that wasn't english, the first one excluded of course. Now this is a small flaw for someone like me who is fluently bilingual english and spanish but my girlfriend and other friends dont understand english all too well since we're puertorrican. small flaw of course but still I wish my girlfriend would have understanded the jokes, puns and plot instead of me explaining it to her.

but with that aside you get what you see 4 awesome turtle movies for a verry affordable price, the blue-ray box is 69.99 last time i checked...soo I wont be getting those for a while. but this will do fine for now. its a wothful buy.

SNES Retro USB Super Nintendo Controller
SNES Retro USB Super Nintendo Controller
Offered by VideoGameAdvantage
Price: $9.90
22 used & new from $2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed to make it feel like the real thing., July 23, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Ah yes the good ol' snes. sadly...I sold mine yeeeeeeeeeears ago to a friend and then it stopped working.... sad end to maybe the best system ever! Well now I have an emulator but something was missing....I dont know what it was but playing Metroid, Earthbound, hell even Chrono Trigger didn't feel the same.. sooo I went and tried to buy a control and researched on which was the best one and here you go. the best snes controller for emulators, now playing classics like Final Fantasy 3 and Megaman X hell even Metal Warriors are just like the old days! it's cheap so you can't go wrong.

Page: 1 | 2