Profile for Howard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Howard RSS Feed

LEGO Cars Big Bentley Bust Out 8639
LEGO Cars Big Bentley Bust Out 8639
Offered by Buckeye Outlet
Price: $64.93
48 used & new from $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Legos are always fun for the kid, January 6, 2012
This set was a gift for my son who is 3. He really enjoys building stuff and has recently found Legos. There were some parts that were difficult for him to do, but he was able to complete about 90% of this on his own. In the end, he plays mostly with the cars.

Canon Equivalent BP-511/BP-511A Battery
Canon Equivalent BP-511/BP-511A Battery
2 used & new from $2.25

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked, December 9, 2011
I bought this as a replacement for my Canon battery since it wouldn't keep its charge. I am in the market for a new body, so I didn't want to spend the $70 for a Canon brand battery. This aftermarket brand did the trick and was the perfect price for me. I haven't experienced any of the issues that the other reviews mentioned....yet. Hoping this will last me until I get my new body.

Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports, 5 Charging Outlets Total (1 AMP / 5 Watt)
Price: $11.88
100 used & new from $11.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job!, August 16, 2011
Product delivered...does its job well. Only complaint would be location of the USB ports...when plugging into socket that is vertical, it puts the USB on top. Would be better if on the long side.