Profile for Sajit > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sajit RSS Feed

Remington Battery Operated Fabric Shaver RTFS-2
Remington Battery Operated Fabric Shaver RTFS-2
Offered by LilGift
Price: $7.75
18 used & new from $5.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Very useful., March 17, 2012
I really didn't expect this machine to be so easy and useful. My old bed was full of pills and though it did take some time to clean it out, the result was fabulous! I then tried it on some old t-shirts and again, they looked like new! The batteries lasted for clearing the entire bed and still going strong. Thank you Remington for this excellent product.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Need AC adapter to transfer!, March 17, 2012
I thought I got ripped off, when I didn't see the external drive being recognized by my CX-190. Since it was showing "ac adapter connection is recommended", I connected the camera to ac adapter and reconnected the drive and voila- I need to format my external drive! Anyway, I don't think I am going to take the ac adapter with me and hunt down a socket when my 16 GB SD card gets full, so looks like my 16 bucks went down the drain! I may as well take my laptop with me and transfer the contents. Yup connecting the camera to the USB drive also doesn't work, you do need the ac adapter plugged in!

Sony HDR-CX190 High Definition Handycam 5.3 MP Camcorder(2012 Model)
Sony HDR-CX190 High Definition Handycam 5.3 MP Camcorder(2012 Model)
Offered by Renwat
Price: $349.95
34 used & new from $98.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice video camera, March 10, 2012
I opted for CX-190 when my DCR-DVD405 went out of focus due to fungus after 4 glorious years. I miss the touch screen and flash in my previous camera so much! I would recommend others to go for CX-200 for the touch-screen. There is no internal memory with the CX-190 and CX-200, so buy some SD memory along with the camera. Internal memory is available in CX-210, but I think its not so cost-effective. I was able to record HD video onto an old class 4 SD card. It will be a wise option to purchase the connector for external HDD too, as I found out that common cables won't work, the hard way. You really need the one from Sony(through Amazon - search for VMCUAM1) to make it work. Photos taken at night are too grainy like in a low resolution webcam! But the photos in daylight are fine. Though viewing the photos in original size makes you wonder if the compression mechanism in the camcorder is good enough.

Enough about the cons! The HD video from this small, cute machine is astounding! Check out my video by searching for - chicago cx-190 on youtube. I had recorded it in the default HD mode and not the highest quality FX mode. The zoom is excellent and auto picture grabber feature is also cool. It fits into my pocket, and even though its not as sleek as a cellphone, I am satisfied with not taking a bag along on a holiday! The affordability of this camcorder is a boon. Thank you Sony for launching this cutie pie :)
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2013 1:50 PM PST

Cables Unlimited USB1510 USB Acc, USB To Irda Adapter
Cables Unlimited USB1510 USB Acc, USB To Irda Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to setup, Easy to use, January 11, 2007
Though I did find it a bit confusing to see other similar device drivers included in the cd, I was able to identify the correct one by looking at the data transfer speed.

then it was a breeze setting up the IRDA. The device was good at instantly recognizing my phone, and the transfer of pictures went really well. Then, when I started transferring some video, the limits were exposed.

I didnot find the transfer speed as mentioned. The device would drop connection in between transfer!

Guess it is something to do with the driver.

Anyway, I was able to transfer the video in my third attempt.

Considering the price, and the unavailability of such devices in store, I think it is ok.