Profile for Norma Lehmeierhartie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 274

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Norma Lehmeierhartie RSS Feed (New York, USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Brita Water Filter Pitcher Replacement Filters, 2 Count
Brita Water Filter Pitcher Replacement Filters, 2 Count
Price: $11.99
8 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, April 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like the Brita Water Filter cartridge. I live in New York City in a Pre-War building and the water is less than appealing to me. It is usually cloudy. When I use the Brita pitcher with the cartridge, it filters out the cloudiness and the sentiment. I do not notice any chlorine taste. I would not drink the water without using it.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, Charcoal, 6 Count
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, Charcoal, 6 Count
Price: $6.27
29 used & new from $3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars For Noses Only, April 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you only breakout or have black or white heads on your nose, you maay want to check Bioe out. Otherwise, I would recommend getting a product for the entire face. Works OK, but couldn't be bothered.

Barilla Whole Grain Pasta, Elbows, 13.25 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Barilla Whole Grain Pasta, Elbows, 13.25 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Price: $16.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea!, March 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Good Idea to make pasta 50% white and 50% whole wheat for those of us not thrilled with the taste and texture of 100% whole wheat pasta. So...you get half the health benefits of whole wheat but with the better taste of white flour. If you do dig the flavor of whole wheat pasta, don't bother. This is for those of us who aren't that crazy about whole wheat. recommend.

Spring Pet Ear Cleaner for Dogs and Cats ~ 16 Ounces ~ Soothing Aloe Vera and Vitamin Veterinary Strength Formula Made in USA
Offered by Spring Pet Products
Price: $24.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for My Dogs, March 9, 2015
I was offered Spring Pet Products Ear Cleansing Solution at a big discount to encourage me to buy it and write a review and was hoping for a product I liked.

Unfortunately,I do not care for this product and am throwing it out. For one thing, it contains Dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate, which is a strong irritant for eyes and lungs, and also a skin irritant. Ingestion can cause the side effects described above, such as diarrhea, intestinal bloating, and occasionally cramping in humans. I am not putting that in my dogs' ears.

Secondly, it is loaded with synthetic perfumes (chemicals) and I hate the smell. One day later and I still smell it. I prefer using the natural ear cleaners. They work and do not smell like a chemical perfume factory.

Note: apparently, Dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate is safe in the amount it is used in this product--see comments. (Just take care not to get it in your dog's eyes.)

I thought about changing stars to 3, but I really "don't like it" because of the smell. That said...I am highly sensitive to artificial perfumes and am never happy when they are added to a product. My guess is that for many users, they would not mind the smell--see many of the other reviews.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2015 3:39 PM PDT

OXO Basic Can Opener
OXO Basic Can Opener
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, February 13, 2015
This review is from: OXO Basic Can Opener (Kitchen)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have an OXO Good Grips that is at least 10 years old and it is heavier than this lightweight one. Not that there is anything wrong with it being light. It is sharp and works well. No bells or whistles, just does the job.

Burt's Bees Hand Salve, 3 oz Tin
Burt's Bees Hand Salve, 3 oz Tin
Price: Click here to see our price
45 used & new from $2.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Throwing it Out!, January 17, 2015
I use Burt's Bees lip balm, Itch Stick and Bug Repellent and love all three products. My husband bought the Hand Salve to have at work and hated it. He brought it home for me to try. First, smells really strongly and it is an unpleasant smell. Put some on and it didn't absorb at all! My hands were a greasy, stinky mess! I needed a paper towel to take some off, then washed my hands in hot soapy water. Some smell remained. This is going into the garbage.

Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner
Price: $119.00
58 used & new from $119.00

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, August 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Epson WorkForce WF-3620 is OK. Print fine. Scans fine. Overly complicated overall. I have a wireless connection and have had many problems and have contacted costumer service many times. Good that it was fre, as I would be angry if I had bought this.

Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer with Scanner and Copier
Offered by Asus and Panasonic Specialists
Price: $219.95
44 used & new from $210.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Pain in the Butt--But Getting Better, August 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have had nothing but problems with operating this printer/fax/scanner. I have Windows 8.1 and they don't play together well. I have needed to call customer service over and over again. I am not the sharpest with technology, but I am not that lame, either. This is impossibly complex and doesn't want to work with my computer. That aside--the product is overly complicated. The screens offer a ridiculous amount of choices. This is good if you like things overly complicated...not so good if you really just want to print, scan and fax. The quality of the print (when I actually get that far) is fine. Big deal. Ugh...it is such a pain that I am close to putting it at the end of my driveway and giving it away.

Update: Could not print today--said printer offline. SO I called customer service once again and this time, they had someone who just handles this printer speak to me. (Obviously, they have had plenty of problems.)I was directed to remove software and download new. This software was different from the old (that I had downloaded about 10 times) and so far, so good! To give you an idea of how hefty the software is, it takes 1-2 hours to download.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2014 6:29 AM PDT

WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs WS0900VA General Purpose Wet Dry Shop Vacuum, 9-Gallon, 3.5 Peak HP
Offered by YouRemodel
Price: $86.21
6 used & new from $84.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, July 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Workshop Wet/Dry Vac works nicely....far better than the other brand I have. Pieces fit together nicely--and easily. Loud, but not terribly. The blower is neat for outside use (again, something the other one doesn't have) and I am using to get old leaves stuck in my rocks free.

Used vac in my garage and it sucked up leaves, cobwebs and the general gross stuff that accumulates there with ease.

I recommend this vac for general basement/garage and light debris; not for heavy duty industrial.

Also, the feet make it nice and stable and it rolls around easily.

Lonely Planet New England (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet New England (Travel Guide)
by Ned Friary
Price: $16.93
93 used & new from $12.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Overview, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Lonely Planet New England is a small guide that gives a good--but brief--overview of highlights worth seeing in New England. If you are traveling to numerous places and spending only a day or two in each place, this book is perfect. However, if you plan on spending any length of time in one or two spots, you will probably want an additional guide that features those places.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20