ARRAY(0x9a3e1390)

Customer Reviews: 261

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Norma Lehmeierhartie RSS Feed (New York, USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask, 4 Count
Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask, 4 Count
Price: $6.47
11 used & new from $6.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive and Not Great, March 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
$4.50 for a mask is way too much money in my opinion. I mean, if it really did something magical for my face, maybe...but Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask was just OK. You wet your face and dry your hands. Open the single use packet--oh yeah, the complete wastefulness of putting this product into a one-use container! UGH! Gimmicky and wasteful! Anyway, you spread the stuff on your face and it is nice and wrm for a couple seconds. Then rub 1 minute and rinse. Not impressed. I use clay masks all the time and nothing stood out about this wasteful and expensive product. Pass.

Dropps Dish Detergent Pacs Tub, Lemon, 50 Count
Dropps Dish Detergent Pacs Tub, Lemon, 50 Count
Price: $9.71
2 used & new from $9.71

4.0 out of 5 stars ALmost Perfectly Clear, March 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Dropps Dish Detergent works as well as the leading brands. It does an almost perfect job, but I still see a few streaks. Ugh...waiting for the dish detergent that leaves my glasses perfectly clear. This doesn't--but it comes close.

Waterpik WP-660 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser
Waterpik WP-660 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser
Price: $67.99
10 used & new from $61.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, March 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Waterpik WP-660 does a fine job...not sure what makes it "professional," however--seems like the older models with a few more bells and whistles. Some of these added features are silly, like the massager. Really? It doesn't do much of anything, and unless you love to play with your teeth for great lengths of time, don't see any real purpose of it. That said, it does its job well.

Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer, 4 fl. oz.
Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer, 4 fl. oz.
Price: $20.00
4 used & new from $20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelly and Not Natural, March 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I did not like Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer at all. I did not care for the smell. It contains many synthetic chemicals. I threw it out after using twice.

Nutrigold Triple Strength Omega-3 Gold (1,060 mg Omega-3s per softgel), 1250 mg, 180 softgels
Price: $34.95
6 used & new from $34.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems Fine, January 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Honestly, it is difficult to rate vitamins and supplements, but I got a free sample of the Nutrigold Omega-3, so I will attempt to do so. Seems fine. I like that it's been third party tested and certified free of Mercury, Dioxins, PCBs, and toxins.Great price on Amazon.

Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum, 500 mg, 60 Count
Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum, 500 mg, 60 Count
Price: $16.01
25 used & new from $14.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Notice a Difference, January 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been taking 2 Jarrow Formula Mastic Gum for 3 weeks now and don't notice anything different with my stomach. My stomach tends to be sensitive and I was hoping this would help it, but it doesn't. That said, it might work great for some people--so give it a try.

Colgate 360 Full Head Toothbrush, Soft
Colgate 360 Full Head Toothbrush, Soft
Price: $5.37
12 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, January 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used Colgate 360 Full Head Toothbrush 3-4 times before relegating it to cleaning supplies under my kitchen sink. To begin with, the bristles were not "soft" in my opinion--way too hard. That alone was enough for me to dislike it, but there is more. The handle is too sort and thin and felt uncomfortable in my hand.

Cascade Platinum Actionpacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst Scent, 23 Count
Cascade Platinum Actionpacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst Scent, 23 Count
Offered by Your eLocal Store
Price: $16.63
22 used & new from $6.40

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, December 31, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have Cascade Complete and compared my dishes and glasses with the Platinum. All cutlery and plates clean fine with both products. The Platinum did a marginally better job than the Complete--meaning, the clear glass was a tad clearer with Platinum...that said, both products do leave some streaking behind.

I debated the number of stars and considered 4. However, I gave it 3 because it annoys me that Cascade sells products that supposedly do the same thing but charge more for their better product. The consumer is left with the choice of having to pay more money for a marginally better product. This is not like selling cars, Cascade--this is cleaning your dishes.

Cascade Platinum Actionpacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent 43 Count

Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Function and Looks, December 20, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
OXO Good Grips Lua Pepper Mill works nicely. You can easily change the coarseness of the pepper. The design is attractive and looks nice in my modern kitchen. I would have the pepper come out faster/heavier, but I like a lot of pepper. (I keep a bowl of ground by my stove to toss into whatever I am cooking.) Easy to refill. Overall, if you are looking for a pepper mill, this one will do the trick.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20