Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Victoria" RSS Feed (Prince George, VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
National Geographic Kids Everything Rocks and Minerals: Dazzling gems of photos and info that will rock your world
by Steve Tomecek
Price: $9.75
69 used & new from $4.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book for a beginner rock collector, February 23, 2015
Nice book for a beginner rock collector. It has a good deal of information and easy for a beginner to understand - with some explanation from an adult. Not sure it's the "perfect" one, but seems to be the best one I could find for a 7 year old.

ROCK ON! Geology Game & Rock Collection
ROCK ON! Geology Game & Rock Collection
Offered by iLaughnLearn
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 23, 2015
Great little starter rock collection for little ones. My granddaughter will love this.

Box of Natural Amethyst with Rainbow Titanium Coated Amethyst Druzy Cluster Geode Specimen Chunk, By JIC Gem
Offered by JIC Gem
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Since this is her birthstone I think she will really love it. The rocks are actually a little bigger ..., February 23, 2015
Got this for my granddaughter as part of her birthday present. She is 7 and loves rocks. Since this is her birthstone I think she will really love it. The rocks are actually a little bigger than I thought they would be and both have great color and sparkle.

Under Armour Men's UA Storm Armour® Fleece Printed Big Logo Hoodie Extra Extra Large White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 14, 2015
Good quality sweatshirt. My son loves it. Got it for him for Christmas.

AK Anne Klein Sport Women's Atworth Synthetic Ballet Flat,Natural Snake,7 M US
AK Anne Klein Sport Women's Atworth Synthetic Ballet Flat,Natural Snake,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars She says they are very comfortable., January 14, 2015
Got these for my daughter-in-law for Christmas. She loves them. She says they are very comfortable.

Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever
Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever
by Martin Dugard
Price: $15.59
774 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is the best book I have read on LIncoln's assassination, November 13, 2014
I think this is the best book I have read on LIncoln's assassination. Killing Kennedy and Killing Jesus are both excellent, too. I am now reading Killing Patton and it's hard to put down.

Clarks Women's Lucena Sandal,Pewter Metallic,7 M
Clarks Women's Lucena Sandal,Pewter Metallic,7 M
Price: $90.00
8 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Sandals, November 13, 2014
These sandals are very well made, very stylish and very comfortable. Can't go wrong with Clark's sandals. I will order in another color in the Spring.

Cobb Hill Women's Paige Sandal,Black,7 M US
Cobb Hill Women's Paige Sandal,Black,7 M US
Offered by SoleConnect
Price: $69.90
2 used & new from $69.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Shoes, November 13, 2014
These shoes arrived today and I really like them. Unfortunately, I have to return them because they are a bit tight. I probably should have ordered a 1/2 size up. I was able to slip them on and if they had been the correct size, I know they would be very comfortable. Very well made and very stylish. I will be ordering them in a larger size.

Clarks Women's Breeze Sea Flip Flop,White,7 M US
Clarks Women's Breeze Sea Flip Flop,White,7 M US
Price: $35.32
20 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, June 28, 2014
These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever owned. I have a bone spur in my heel and these are nice & cushiony on my heel. This is the second pair I bought. They aren't cheap, though. Worth the money.
I was NOT happy about the way they were packaged. I'm surprised they made it to my house. They were in a small shoe box within a bigger box without any packing material. The outer box was all smashed and the tape on one end was nearly pulled off. A little more jostling and the smaller box would have slipped out and no more sandals.

Velrose Snip-it Pettipants (3362), Black, Large
Velrose Snip-it Pettipants (3362), Black, Large
Offered by LilGift
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - Better than a slip., June 25, 2014
I don't know why I never ordered these before. These are so much better than wearing a slip. I'm 5'5" and these hit me about 4" above my knee. They don't ride up like a slip and if my skirt or dress catches a breeze, I'm covered underneath. For now I don't have to snip them - they are perfect the way they are. I can always make them shorter. Good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3