Profile for MzO > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MzO "chicklette's mom" RSS Feed (Watertown, MA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Sakkas 0121LC - Womens Vintage Style 100% Wool Cloche Bucket Winter Hat with Ribbon Flower Accent - Black/One Size
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Pretty; it fits me perfect but If you have a big head it may be too tight., February 11, 2015
It fits my head perfect, but since it is a one size fits all I would say it runs small. It has an electic adjustment inside so my 8 year old has worn it as well. The hat is warm and pretty and I get lots of compliements on it.

Conair Infiniti Pro Professional Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron, 1-1/2 Inches
Price: $21.94
54 used & new from $8.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for controlling frizz and heats up fast., December 27, 2014
I love how this curling iron eliminates alot of the frizz I normally have. I have hair that is wavy and coarse on my crown and soft waves underneath so I am always battling the frizz issue-this iron works for me. It gives me lots of body and the 4 settings are nice. I have been using it for months and other reviewers complained that they accidentally turned it off due to where the on/off button was located-that only happened to me once. I just check it as I am using it-which I do not mind because I do not forget turn it OFF when I am done. It also comes with a sleeve so you can put it away without having to let it cool off completely and the "kick stand" keeps the iron from touching your counter so no burns.I like it and it works for me. I am only giving it 4 stars because the tip is a little too small and I have burned the tips of my fingers a couple times while rolling my long hair -I just have to be extra careful and go slow but sometimes I am in a rush and forget-this this is a design issue that can be easily fixed and avoided.

Child Bike Gloves in Purple Large (6-8)
Child Bike Gloves in Purple Large (6-8)
Offered by Aero Tech Designs Inc
Price: $14.95

3.0 out of 5 stars They were excited to be able to do the monkey bars and, December 27, 2014
I purchased a size up because of other reviews. I don't think you need a size up since they are stretchy and I can fit into them and I think they are supposed to be snug. My kids liked these for the monkey bars but once the novelty wore off- they complained that the gloves make their hands hot and sweaty and defeat the purpose of wearing them; to prevent blisters and improve traction on the monkey bars.

I think every kid is different and some will like these and others won't-it is a personal preference. Sorry I can't say they were awesome and solved the monkey bar blister issue.

OXO Good Grips Water Bottle Cleaning Set
OXO Good Grips Water Bottle Cleaning Set
Price: $9.99
20 used & new from $8.73

5.0 out of 5 stars long thin brush and small round one great for sippy cups and water bottle with built in straws, December 27, 2014
I use this to clean our llbean water bottles with removable straws and our sippy cups. the long thin brush is great to get those areas where milk can linger and stink :)

Electra Bicycle Bell (Hawaii)
Electra Bicycle Bell (Hawaii)
Offered by BikeWorldUSA
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, March 31, 2013
My 4and 6 year old have rung this bell mercilessly, it still works like day one. I am getting another one for my other daughter.

Huffy 20-Inch Girls So Sweet Bike (Aloha Pearl White/Orchid Pink)
Huffy 20-Inch Girls So Sweet Bike (Aloha Pearl White/Orchid Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike...., March 31, 2013
We got this bike for my daughter's 6th birthday. She is pretty tall and the bike is a bit high for her, she can ride it if you help her get on (she does not use training wheels). She is very proud of her big girl bike and I am happy we decided to buy it for her. It will be perfect for her next year which is fine because they grow so fast, and in the mean time she is still able to enjoy it. If your child is on the smaller side of 6 the bike may be too big.

Bell Riderz Razzle Tazzles Streamers
Bell Riderz Razzle Tazzles Streamers
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $6.56
9 used & new from $1.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and the flowers spin, March 31, 2013
My daughter loved these and the flowers spinning are very clever. They coordinate with the bike and bell...it completes the look.

Sterilite 23108004  27-Quart #2310 Stacking 4pc Drawer, 4-Pack
Sterilite 23108004 27-Quart #2310 Stacking 4pc Drawer, 4-Pack
Offered by Ron's Home and Hardware
Price: $58.16
7 used & new from $43.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep, spacious, March 31, 2013
I got these for extra storage in the closet. They stack well and are pretty durable for plastic. I recommend them over baskets, since the stuff in baskets always seems to wind up on the floor. They are perfect!

Plackers Mouth Guard Grind No More Night Time Use - 1 package (10 count)
Plackers Mouth Guard Grind No More Night Time Use - 1 package (10 count)
Price: $14.99
12 used & new from $6.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, good price...not very comfortable, March 31, 2013
I thought this was a good way to try the guard without spending a pile of money on the custom one from the dentist. I tried using it on both my upper and lower teeth. It was not very comfortable ...although I suspect sleeping with anything in your mouth is uncomfortable. Additionally I woke up with a sore jaw several mornings and a couple times I spit it out in my sleep.
I have a very small mouth, this may not be the best one for me...I m going to keep using it and see how it goes.

Graco Highback TurboBooster Car Seat, Spitfire
Graco Highback TurboBooster Car Seat, Spitfire
Price: $49.99
11 used & new from $40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for tall kids and gives them independence., November 24, 2012
My daughters both love this seat and feel so grown up buckling themselves in and out. The only thing I don't like is that if they fall asleep they have no neck support (that does not happen too often but when it does, I feel bad).

I have brought 6 of these, 2 for each of our vehicles and our caretaker too.

Page: 1 | 2