Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for D. Johnson > Reviews

Browse

D. Johnson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 232

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Johnson "Chi-Town Dale" RSS Feed (Lombard, IL USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hanes Men's Nano Premium Cotton V-Neck T-Shirt Pack of 2, Black, 3X-Large
Hanes Men's Nano Premium Cotton V-Neck T-Shirt Pack of 2, Black, 3X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent T-shirts, August 4, 2015
Fit well, look well. I even let my wife wear one on hot days.

LianSan Clip on Sunglasses Mirror Flip up Polarized for Men Women Plastic Frame Eyeglasses 002 (gray small)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off, August 4, 2015
These sunglasses are a joke. They claim to adjust.. but they adjust from fitting a 3 year old's glasses to a 5 year old's glasses.
They don't come to 3/4 the width of my normal adult glasses and so they sit here gathering dust. A total waste of money. Buyer beware!!!!

New High Power 1350mAh Spare Replacement Battery for T-mobile LG 450 B450 Phone
New High Power 1350mAh Spare Replacement Battery for T-mobile LG 450 B450 Phone
Offered by SodaPop
Price: $18.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cellphone Battery, August 4, 2015
Perfect fit and higher capacity than my old battery... AND CHEAPER than my old battery so I save money.

Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 for Sensitive Skin ,  S7720/85,Standard Packaging
Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 for Sensitive Skin , S7720/85,Standard Packaging
Price: $209.95
14 used & new from $209.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a close shave, August 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was looking forward to the new model of my favorite brand of shaver. After charging it up I was ready for a close shave....
A month later I am still waiting for that close shave.
This shaver may be able to deliver close shaves to people with light beards but anyone with a normal texture of facial beard will be disappointed and those with 5 o'clock shadows at noon will spend all day shaving.
This razor couldn't cut longer hairs at all because the slots that admit the hair to the blades is too SHORT!
My normal Norelco razor can cut beards 2 and 3 weeks old with no problem. This one can't unless you first shave with the beard trimmer.
In fact this razor couldn't even trim the few facial hairs my wife occasionally gets on her chin. She has absolutely no problem using my old Norelco and gets a clean, close trim of those pesky hairs. But no soap with this razor. She won't even bother trying with this one any more.
Cleaning the heads is a pain also. My old Norelco has a single release that lets me lift the heads in tandem and brush away the hairs in the storage area. This new model requires popping off each head individually and the amount of space to store the stubble is a tiny fraction of the space in my old Norelco. So if you are too hairy you will have to stop in the middle of shaving to clean out the heads. While this makes for more flexible heads which should make for closer shaves, it doesn't. My less flexible model does far closer shaves every time.
The only positive I can find with this razor is that it is a wet/dry razor so I can shave right out of the shower.

Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, 14.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, 14.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
Offered by ardmechanic
Price: $21.75
15 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best way to start your day, June 25, 2015
Fresh cereal with great taste and health for you.

Diamond Nuts of California Pistachios, 6 Ounce
Diamond Nuts of California Pistachios, 6 Ounce
Price: $8.33
3 used & new from $8.33

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect nuts for any job, June 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Excellent tasting Pistachios! These nuts are the same high quality I expect from Diamond products. There are almost no broken bits of nuts, virtually all are whole nuts. There is just a touch of salt instead of the high salt content we have come to expect in shelled nuts.
All in all you can't go wrong using Diamond Pistachios in any of your recipes or just munching out of the bag.

Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea, 7.76 Ounce 100 Tea Bags
Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea, 7.76 Ounce 100 Tea Bags
Price: $5.49
2 used & new from $5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tasting English Tea, June 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very good tasting tea. A bit mild for my taste though. I drink Tetleys myself. It is a bit stronger than most teas. But I am strange in my tea drinking habits anyway so you have to take my review with a grain of salt.
You see, I brew 16 oz of tea at a time, drinking half and then warming the other half several hours later. Since I put milk into my tea, the problem is to find a tea that will taste fresh after sitting around for several hours with milk in it. This could never happen with Lipton's tea. It tastes barely drinkable fresh and reheated it tastes worse than coffee sitting in a brewer for 6-8 hours, yuck!
But I found Tetleys to taste almost as fresh as just brewed after sitting around several hours so I switched to it.
Now I have found that Taylors has that same just brewed flavor as Tetleys does after sitting around several hours.
I am assuming that the reason that Taylors is a bit weaker is because 100 bags weighs 7.76 oz while 80 Tetleys bags weigh 7 oz.
Thus there is 13% more tea in a Tetleys bag than a Taylors bag. So to get an equal amount brewed use 13% less water.
No matter, even with the same proportions of tea, Taylors is still a slightly milder tasting tea than Tetleys.

Probelle 2-Sided Hypoallergenic Nickel Foot File for Callus Trimming and Callus Removal, Red, 4 Ounce
Price: $12.52
3 used & new from $12.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing for rough foot skin patches, June 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great tool for getting rid of callouses painlessly. I've tried scraping them with my finger nails but that didn't do at all. The only thought I had about this tool is that it might work a bit better if there were three levels of toughness instead of two. The very rough grit is fine and the milder is also fine but I think there should be a finer grit as well so that it could be used on hands and elbows as well as feet. But for feet alone, it is just fine.

Crescent CSWS7 3/8-Inch Drive Socket Wrench Set, 20-Piece
Crescent CSWS7 3/8-Inch Drive Socket Wrench Set, 20-Piece
Price: $24.99
20 used & new from $16.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Socket Wrench Set!, June 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I found these to be the same top quality Crescent Tools that I have always known. The carrying case is a bit unique in that you can hang it from a peg board and the wrench and sockets are readily available to you easily.
Solidly built, I expect this set of tools to last fo many years.

Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh Scent In-Wash Odor Defense Laundry Scent Booster, 13.2 oz
23 used & new from $9.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fresh smelling cloths for a longer time, June 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This stuff works great. Our cloths come out smelling fresh and remain fresh smelling far longer than with simple softener. We are going to use this from now on and it is easy to use since it goes in on the wash cycle, not the rinse cycle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20