Profile for Suzette > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Suzette RSS Feed (Port Charlotte, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2
DELTA 137240 Meridian, Bath Hardware Accessory, 24 Double Towel bar, Oil Rubbed Bronze

5.0 out of 5 stars Delta Double Towel Ring, January 19, 2013
The towel bar is much lovelier when you get it. We put some beautiful towels on it and they fit perfectly with the rack. We love the Oil hand-rubbed bronzepieces, and put the entire set in our guest bath.

Franklin and Winston: An Intimate Portrait of an Epic Friendship
Franklin and Winston: An Intimate Portrait of an Epic Friendship
by Jon Meacham
Price: $12.74
527 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Franklin & Winston, January 19, 2013
I bought this for a gift and he just loves it! He finds it enlightening getting to know the two men. Best book he has read in a long time.

Casio Women's LRW200H-1BVCF Dive Series Diver Look Analog Watch
Casio Women's LRW200H-1BVCF Dive Series Diver Look Analog Watch
Price: $17.99
21 used & new from $12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Woman's Watch, January 19, 2013
I really like this watch! Size, white lettering on black background makes for easy reading, and the shinny watch and band are very nice. It is also water resistant . Casio only has a one year warranty. I think they could offer a bit longer by at least a couple years more. I have had no trouble with Casio watches. That is why I buy so many. You can't go wrong.

Black Micro Mosaic Men Lady Quartz Finger Ring Watch
Black Micro Mosaic Men Lady Quartz Finger Ring Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Mosiac Quart Ring Watch, January 19, 2013
The price is certainly right (the same amount of shipping) however, it was labeled a for men or women. It is by far too large for aa wonam's hand, so it gets a low mark. It is okay but not for me.

Activa By Invicta Women's AD015-005 Multi-function Digital Watch
Activa By Invicta Women's AD015-005 Multi-function Digital Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Activa by Invicta Yellow Band Watch, January 19, 2013
This is a lovely watch. I love the yellow band. This would have gotten a higher star had it not been my experience with them before. The watches carry a 5 year warranty., are water resistant, great designs BUT, I have had trouble with them getting water inside and several times in the past, so keep that in mind should you decide to go with this company.

Breda Women's 2196-Brown "Maya" Zebra Sport Jelly Watch
Breda Women's 2196-Brown "Maya" Zebra Sport Jelly Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Brown Woman's Watch by Breda, January 19, 2013
I have watches in nearly all colors but had not located one until this one by Breda. I like the color, white lettering, and the size. If you want something a little different. Give this one a try. The watch came quickly and was packaged well.

Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Offered by Watchtronics
Price: $18.49
20 used & new from $14.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio Watch, January 19, 2013
This is a nice watch. I like Casio Watches. I like the size, face, bright colors on the numbers, and the white background makes it very easy to read.

DELTA 79635-OB Delta Windemere, Bath Hardware Accessory, Robe Hook, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Price: $12.20
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Robe Hook, October 30, 2012
We redid our bathroom and wanted something different so we went for Delta's Windemere line. The items are oil Rubbed Bronze and they are lovely. This little robe hook i perfect where we needed one. Packing was very good, but there was no paperwork inside the box. Had we needed to return an item we would need an RMA. No invoice listing was included showing what we bought.

Casio Women's LTP1331-4AV Sport Orange Watch
Casio Women's LTP1331-4AV Sport Orange Watch
Offered by DB Time
Price: $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio LTP1331-4AV Sport watch, October 18, 2012
I love the watch. It is different from any of the ones I have. I am sure Amazon.com will take care of the problem I have with it though. I bought two watches at the same time (I like different colored watches), both water resistant, and both analog. Special instructions are to be followed for the water resistant watches, which we did for each watch. However, the Casio Women's LTP1331-4AV Sport Orange Bezel and Matching Resin Strap Watch's crown would not tighten at all, leaving it no longer water resistant. I really cannot give the watch a review until this matter is resolved I will let you know the ending of this story.

Timex Unisex T5G841 1440 Sports Digital Silver-Tone/Black Resin Strap Watch
Timex Unisex T5G841 1440 Sports Digital Silver-Tone/Black Resin Strap Watch
2 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Timex Uniusex T5G841 1440 Sports Watch, August 21, 2012
I buy a lot of watches, usually from Amazon.com and with this one I finally did it - I bought this one and already had one like it! However, I can assure you I did not return it because I like the watch very much. It looks good, can be worn with most things, is water resistant, and the digital minute display is nice and large to be easily read. The only reason it did not receive a five star is because it is difficult for me to read the digital seconds display, which I use frequently.

If a smaller digital seconds display is OK for you, then by all means you can't go wrong here.

Page: 1 | 2