Profile for Jonathan Hill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jonathan Hill "Jonny-Star" RSS Feed (NJ USA)

Eggsnow Easy Hood Lens Cap Holder for Canon Sony SLR Camera - Black
Eggsnow Easy Hood Lens Cap Holder for Canon Sony SLR Camera - Black
Offered by Global Camera
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars very convenient and easy to use, January 22, 2015
I wish I had found this before, very convenient and easy to use. Saves scratching up lenses if you drop or misplace you lens cap, way easier than using pockets, keeps it right there on the strap.

Van Heusen 13V0144 Womens Wrinkle-Free Cotton Pinpoint - French Grey - X-Large
Van Heusen 13V0144 Womens Wrinkle-Free Cotton Pinpoint - French Grey - X-Large
Offered by ClothingShopOnline
Price: $51.40
3 used & new from $51.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits very well with a nice tailored look, September 7, 2014
Fits very well with a nice tailored look. Looks awesome right out of the Dryer. The cloth and styling is excellent for business wear. Also travels very well without holding creases.

$20 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
$20 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate, convenient and priced right., September 7, 2014
Immediate, convenient and priced right. The fact you can acess the code right away makes this a no brainer

Wahl 79600-2101 Lithium Ion Cordless Clipper
Wahl 79600-2101 Lithium Ion Cordless Clipper
Price: Click here to see our price
42 used & new from $46.48

2.0 out of 5 stars Works well. Not reliable, March 30, 2013
It seems to cut nicely but does not charge well the connection is very cheaply made. Three months in and it will no longer charge.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2013 12:02 PM PDT

Paper Mate Flair Porous-Point Felt Tip Pen, Ultra-Fine, 4-Pack, Core Colors (62159)
Price: $11.49
3 used & new from $11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Pens write smoothly and consistently, December 18, 2012
Smooth fine consistent writing and drawing tops fit well and work at keeping the pens from drying out as I have been using them for a while now. I would recommend these pens.

BDI Avion 8927 Triple Wide Entertainment Cabinet, Espresso Stained Oak
BDI Avion 8927 Triple Wide Entertainment Cabinet, Espresso Stained Oak
Offered by IQ HOME ENTERTAINMENT
Price: $1,849.00
6 used & new from $1,799.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy in store not from Amazon, January 1, 2012
This item arrived damaged, I arranged for an exchange and it arrived in good condition except the delivery team would not move this very heavy and large item anywhere apart from my dining room (white glove delivery was supposed to be to the basement home theater) nor would they take back the damaged unit so over christmas and new year I have had to have both the damaged unit and the replacement in my house while trying to entertain guests, this is for an Amazon Prime customer with white glove delivery. I would have expected way better from amazon. I would suggest large items are best purchased in store and not via Amazon as there return, white glove delivery and helpfulness on large items is very poor...

Electrolux EW30CC55GS 30" Induction Hybrid Cooktop with Two Induction Elements and Power Assist, Stainless Steel
Offered by Home Care Company
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $799.99

2.0 out of 5 stars not reliable, March 9, 2011
The sensor touchpad/controls got harder and harder to use and were at best temperamental. I had to contact Electrolux for repair and they came out on three separate occasions with the repair only lasting a month at best. This left me waiting in between repairs with no cooktop at all, over a period of 5 months. The recommended repair men had no real clue how to fix my cooktop and the second repair guy was constantly on the phone to to Electrolux support for help but in the end it could not be repaired.
Luckily I had taken out the extended warranty with Electroloux and received a full refund and I am hesitant to buy another of there products even though I did like it when it was working. Maybe I just had a bad one...

Columbia Men's Alaskan II Down Jacket
Columbia Men's Alaskan II Down Jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 10, 2011
This Jacket looks really good, is lightweight, warm and easy to move around in. I'm really happy I bought this.