Profile for Fun Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fun Mom "Leanne" RSS Feed (Grove City, OH USA)

Yukon Express Wooden Parking Garage
Yukon Express Wooden Parking Garage

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic garage!, December 9, 2007
Purchased this for my 4 year old's birthday. It's a classic garage that looks great and helps motivate his imagination. Our son loves it, now that the clamps are off (to secure while the glue dried). It was imperative to use gorilla glue to keep it from falling apart. Also, the directions were strictly pictures. No written directions whatsoever. Nevertheless, it's a classic garage that looks great and helps motivate his imagination.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great riding toy for all ages!, December 9, 2007
We bought this riding toy years ago when my daughter was three. It ended up being more for me than for her... she rode her tricycle while I rode this up and down the sidewalk (I'm her Mom...35 yr. old). It's weight limit is upwards of 150 lbs. and we've had great fun with it for over 4 years. The front wheel broke off within 2 weeks of owning it, but it has no effect on the way it works. Now my 3 year old son whirrrs down the driveway on it. It's by far the favorite of the neighborhood.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2011 12:43 PM PDT