Profile for KP from SD > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KP from SD RSS Feed

The Game of Scattergories
The Game of Scattergories
Offered by Toys (order with EXPEDITED shipping for Christmas delivery)
Price: $59.99
13 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Fun Game, September 22, 2011
This review is from: The Game of Scattergories (Toy)
We play this game all the time and absolutely love it. It's great for parties, family get togethers, or just an evening of hanging out at home. This game gets everyone involved and pushes you to think a little outside of the box. The game arrived in a timely manner and was well packaged.

America: The Story of Us
America: The Story of Us
DVD ~ Liev Schreiber
Price: $15.70
14 used & new from $11.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, September 22, 2011
This review is from: America: The Story of Us (DVD)
This product is exactly the same as in the stores. I actually was able to purchase it cheaper on Amazon than I could at WalMart. The DVD set arrived in a timely manner and was well packaged.

Disney Princess 10" Mini Backpack - Pretty Pearl
Disney Princess 10" Mini Backpack - Pretty Pearl

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a little girl!, September 22, 2011
I purchased this as a gift for a family member and I can't even express how excited she was! It has several pockets and looks exactly like the picture. The quality of the backpack is great and has turned out to be very durable. She totes this little pack everywhere with her and absolutely loves it. This package came in a timely manner and was well packaged.

Zildjian Long Sleeve T-Shirt L
Zildjian Long Sleeve T-Shirt L
Price: $20.75
6 used & new from $19.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt, Good Quality, September 22, 2011
I purchased this shirt as a Christmas gift for a family member who plays drums and he loved it! It arrived in a timely manner and was well packaged. The quality of the shirt was very good and the shirt was true to size. Good Buy!

Refrigerator Door Cover Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)
Refrigerator Door Cover Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)
Price: $3.14
13 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, September 22, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this fridge cover for a halloween party and I am very pleased with it. It is exactly as it looks in the picture and the detail is great too. The product arrived at my home within a few days of ordering it in an envelope with a cardboard insert to keep it from having any wrinkles during shipping. Very happy, Good Buy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT DEAL!!, September 22, 2011
BUY THIS POSTER!It's a penny!! The poster came wrapped in a tube inside of a secured cardboard container.It was in perfect shape, standard poster material. The poster is exactly the dimensions that are stated in the info section! I can't express how happy I was--initially I was a little hesitant because it was only a penny, but it was cheap so I decided to try it and I'm glad that I did. On another note, the poster only took a few days to get to me! So impressed, good buy!