Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Steve Grabowski > Reviews

Browse

Steve Grabowski's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve Grabowski RSS Feed

Celestron 21024 FirstScope Telescope
Celestron 21024 FirstScope Telescope
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Item was used and missing parts, December 13, 2011
I received the package really fast, wrapped it and gave to a kid as gift. They opened it, it was used, missing the carry bag and dvd. I buy a ton of stuff off amazon and this is the first time this has ever happend. I offered to send it back, but how do you take a gift away from a kid? I already look bad giving a used gift and now I have to take it back. Sadly this purchase was a big disspointment. I would not order from the again and from here on out I guess I will open stuff before wrapping to make sure this never happens again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2011 7:47 PM PST

Fotodiox Nikon Macro Extension Tube Kit for Nikon Cameras, Extreme Close-ups
Fotodiox Nikon Macro Extension Tube Kit for Nikon Cameras, Extreme Close-ups
Price: $12.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, August 1, 2011
I don't usually review, but don't waste your time or money. Would cost more to send back for a refund. Received this, put in on my lense and it was impossible to get off. Read a couple of reviews below. If this happened to you, just keep trying, I used a safty pin to slide it up after 2 hours of trying and removing the manufacturers pin, you really do get what you pay for.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2012 8:07 AM PDT