Profile for James H > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James H RSS Feed (Maplewood, MN, US)

Mag N' Wire Wheel Cleaner 64 oz.
Mag N' Wire Wheel Cleaner 64 oz.
Offered by Best Supreme Car Wash Supplies
Price: $10.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what they claim, May 22, 2013
This review is from: Mag N' Wire Wheel Cleaner 64 oz.
Brighten up wheels quickly. If aluminum is pitted still need to sand, but this stuff is awesome! I applied to my wheels, it foamed up and then washed away with water, removed all the heavy corrosion.

The Original iMagnet Cradle-less Universal Car Phone Windshield Dashboard Mount Holder for iPhone 6, 6 Plus (6+), 5S 5 4S, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 2 3, HTC One 8X 8S, LG Optimus, Nexus 4
Offered by Genexus Distributions
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very secure, December 5, 2012
Was a little skeptical but after using this mount I'd never use anything else. It's a great value and versitle.

Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241381 AirBoss Mach 4 Mechanical Watch
Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241381 AirBoss Mach 4 Mechanical Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 1, 2012
This watch is super beautiful, not to mention very accurate. I own several Victorinox watches this is definitely one of my favorites. I get lots of complements on this watch, its big and easy to read. The Lum is good but not as good as my Victorinox Mecha 500 automatic; but definitely good.

Stumptown by Danner Men's Explorer Outdoor Boot,Brown,9 D US
Stumptown by Danner Men's Explorer Outdoor Boot,Brown,9 D US
Price: $210.20
7 used & new from $210.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 1, 2012
These boots are the best Danner's I've ever purchased. I have several and all are good but these take the cake. I have the Fort Lewis boots which Ive owned for 10 years or so, they are still a solid boot but can be too hot. I two pair of their hiking boots, but neither of them are nearly as nice as this boot. This boot is super comfortable and my feet do not overheat. I recommend this boot hands down!