Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for H. Noto > Reviews

Browse

H. Noto's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Noto "mrsnoto" RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Page: 1 | 2
The First Years 2-in-1 Drying Rack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
The First Years 2-in-1 Drying Rack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have while bottle feeding!, January 12, 2006
This is a great product, holds everything perfectly. I don't know what I would have used if not for this product? It's great!

The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer
The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer
85 used & new from $20.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple warmer., January 12, 2006
This is a great product...a must have for nursing mothers who pump and also for formula babies! It's simple and to the point. Never had a problem with it. Takes a little to figure out how much water to use for the right temp, but not too hard.

Brown's 4 oz Natural Flow Baby Bottle, 3 Pack
Brown's 4 oz Natural Flow Baby Bottle, 3 Pack
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $22.70
3 used & new from $16.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Dr. Brown's!, January 12, 2006
Loved these bottles...never had problems with gas or bubbles. It is more effort to clean, due to the extra parts, but it's worth it. I highly recommend these!

Snoozer Full Body Pillow
Snoozer Full Body Pillow
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $42.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it..., January 12, 2006
The idea is good, but I found that the pillow was way too poofy! I prefered my set up of 3 normal pillows to this body pillow. Returned it after only a few days.

Boppy Original Pillow - My Town
Boppy Original Pillow - My Town

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta have a Boppy!, January 12, 2006
Fabulous! Especially for nursing mothers! I can't imagine nursing without it! It holds the baby at exactly the right place! I got a slipcover for mine for easy washing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for working mothers!, January 12, 2006
I used this pump several times a day for 8 months and it never failed! Definitely a must have for frequent pumping. Love that you can pump both sides at once. Also love that it just looks like a backpack when carrying around the workplace!

3 Pack Superbib - Girl's Styles
3 Pack Superbib - Girl's Styles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bibs!, January 12, 2006
These are great bibs! The only I use for my toddler! They are so easy to clean, just wash off in sink, ring out and it's dry within 10 minutes. Can also be thrown in the laundry for a deeper clean, just hang dry.

Its Potty Time for Girls (Time To...)
Its Potty Time for Girls (Time To...)
by Ron Berry
Edition: Board book
34 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, January 12, 2006
This is the only potty book we have, so I don't have anything to compare it to but we think it's great. The sound effects my daughter loves. Definitely a good buy. She really understands by only 17 months.

BABYBJORN Potty Chair, White
BABYBJORN Potty Chair, White
Price: $25.03
6 used & new from $25.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Potty!, January 12, 2006
Love this potty! It's white and matches our bathroom nicely...it blends in. EASY to use and clean, SIMPLE too. Recommended also by "Toddler Bargains". Have not been disappointed!

Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment, 3 oz (85 g)
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment, 3 oz (85 g)
Offered by Royal Meds
Price: $10.46
23 used & new from $7.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for chapped skin!, January 12, 2006
We live in Colorado...a very dry climate. Especially in the winter, my daughter's cheeks sometimes get very dry and chapped. This product is great for healing/protecting.

Page: 1 | 2