Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah RSS Feed (Texas)

Elf on the Shelf:A Christmas Tradition (light boy scout elf)
Elf on the Shelf:A Christmas Tradition (light boy scout elf)
Price: $24.95
120 used & new from $8.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun unless you're a drama queen, December 3, 2013
I know this thing has so many negative reviews because people are *gasp* lying to their children, but my kids really enjoy their elf. They are not afraid of him telling Santa they're bad and not getting presents. They know they are good children. They know Santa will see them. People get so hyped about things and look too far into simple ideas, i.e. we don't allow our children to watch any television because they will turn into pumpkins and we don't allow our children play video games because they will grow up to be serial killers. Lighten up people. If you really feel this elf will ruin your children, don't get it. But seriously, it is a fun game. Overpriced, but fun.

Disney Store Brave Merida Archery Bow and Arrow Costume Accessories Set
Disney Store Brave Merida Archery Bow and Arrow Costume Accessories Set
Offered by PTC Store
Price: $22.83
39 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My 10 year old loves it!, November 8, 2012
We got this for my daughter when she turned 10. She has been somewhat rough with it and it has held up really well. I was worried that the arrows wouldn't stick to things but they do fairly easy. This is one of her favorite toys right now. I would recommend for children around her age. My younger 4 year old tried to shoot an arrow but doesn't have the coordination to hold the arrow while pulling the string back.