Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for mn.nikki > Reviews

Browse

mn.nikki's Profile

Customer Reviews: 89

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mn.nikki RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Hammock Tree Straps - Heavy Duty, Extra Long, Lightweight, With Adjustable Loops. No-Stretch Polyester
Offered by M&R Industries
Price: $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, June 21, 2016
We have a more expensive set of straps but after buying a second hammock decided to go with this set. They work just as good!

Flat Stanley Goes Camping (I Can Read Level 2)
Flat Stanley Goes Camping (I Can Read Level 2)
by Jeff Brown
Price: $3.99
140 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars What is this book teaching children?!, May 10, 2016
I was very disappointed to see the following exchange in the book:

"I'm sick of being flat," said Stanley one morning.
"Flat is lame."
"Lame?" said Mrs. Lambchop.
"Why, some of the best things in the world are flat!"

Lame describes a person who has a disability. It should not be used by a child when they are not happy with their life.

Also, as another person mentioned, the parents said to not fall off a cliff so instead they jumped...really?!?

50 Aviator Lumistick Glow Eyeglasses - 8 Color Assorted Mix
50 Aviator Lumistick Glow Eyeglasses - 8 Color Assorted Mix
Offered by The Green Group LLC
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but tough to keep on, February 22, 2016
These are fun but we haven't figured out how to get the ear pieces to sit in a way that they stay on your face. I wonder if there's a way to add elastic to the back to hold them on your head. I like that you can re-use the black plastic pieces to make glasses over & over.

MiYang Women's Tankini Striped Vintage Swim Dress (Deep Blue L)
MiYang Women's Tankini Striped Vintage Swim Dress (Deep Blue L)
Offered by MiYang Fashion Store
Price: $50.00
2 used & new from $28.98

4.0 out of 5 stars ... water yet but I tried it on and I like how it looks, February 22, 2016
Haven't worn this in the water yet but I tried it on and I like how it looks. If there's a problem after vacation I'll come back & update!

Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap - (Baby Unscented, 32 oz)
Offered by Quiverr
Price: $19.99
17 used & new from $16.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe, gentle soap, February 22, 2016
We've been using this as shampoo and soap for my daughter since she was very little. She's got a food allergy & occasional signs of eczema but this seems to keep that at bay!

ARC International Luminarc Quadro Jug with White Lid Pitchers, 16 3/4-Ounce
ARC International Luminarc Quadro Jug with White Lid Pitchers, 16 3/4-Ounce
Offered by NINJA HANZOU
Price: $21.00
15 used & new from $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the independence this provides!, February 22, 2016
Our Montessori introduced us to this idea and so I bought 2. We keep one filled with water all the time and the other rotates between milk and watered down juice. Our daughter loves that she can pour herself a drink and so do we!

Jason Maxwell Women's Solid Rib Zig-Zag Stitch Cardigan Sweater, Beet Red/Red, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, February 22, 2016
I love this sweater. It's a beautiful color and since I wear a lot of black it brightens things up.

Goodnight Kiss Women's Henly Pajama Set, Black/Red Plaid, Large
Goodnight Kiss Women's Henly Pajama Set, Black/Red Plaid, Large
Price: $30.98
3 used & new from $30.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy pjs!, February 22, 2016
VERY warm. Very. It's perfect for our old house that we don't keep too warm but I could see this being too warm for someone.

Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen, 2014) Wallet Case - VENA [vSuit] Slim Fit Leather Case with Stand and Card Slots for Motorola Moto X (2nd Generation) - Burgundy Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking case., February 22, 2016
The case looks nice & protects well. I've dropped it a couple times and the plastic case hasn't broken which is an improvement over the last case I had. One less star because there isn't a good place to keep cash. I slid it in the first pocket behind my ID but it keeps sneaking down into the pocket and then it's tricky to get out.

Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy Clean Lid, 16-Ounce, Stainless Steel
Price: $12.71
21 used & new from $12.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, September 29, 2015
I swear this almost makes my coffee hotter. The lock is handy and the fact that the inside of the cover comes apart makes it easy to clean. Recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9