Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Guillermo Hepburn Barnica > Reviews

Browse

Guillermo Hepbur...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Guillermo Hepburn Barnica RSS Feed

Pokemon Pearl Version
Pokemon Pearl Version
Offered by Shark Distributors
Price: $83.44
62 used & new from $43.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Father-Daughter bond, July 28, 2008
This review is from: Pokemon Pearl Version (Video Game)
I bought my daughter the nintendo ds lite with the pokemon diamond version, unfortunately, not to many people in our country share the pasion for potable video games, so i bought a nintendo ds lite and pokemon pearl for me, now we sare at least 2 hours a day of game play, and she has never been so happy. I recommend parents to do the same, let your child take you to their world and learn about pokemon, you wont regret it.

Nintendo DS Lite Cobalt / Black
Nintendo DS Lite Cobalt / Black
129 used & new from $41.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Family connection, July 28, 2008
This review is from: Nintendo DS Lite Cobalt / Black
Since my childhood, I've always had video games, it helped me form a strong bond with my dad, and now I've that same bond with my daughter, we have lots of fun using its wireless connection and going on one on one challenges, I recomend parents to do the same, just make the time for it, your kids will thank you.