Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Beatriz L. Velarde > Reviews

Browse

Beatriz L. Velarde's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beatriz L. Velarde RSS Feed

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it!, November 4, 2010
Ugliest color ever!! Cheap material!! Returned ASAP!!!
Amazon service was awesome as always BUT I didn't like the seat at all so I returned it and got a full refund very quickly. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, January 30, 2010
Got this set for my 3 y/o daughter and she loves it! Figures are well detailed and with good quality. I'd definetely recommend this toy for all Scooby Doo's fans!

Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis - Nintendo DS
Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis - Nintendo DS
104 used & new from $0.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, January 30, 2010
My 6 y/o son loves it! It gave him a hard time at the beggining with all the things to read (he's still learning how to read), but after he learned the game he plays it a lot!
I have a 3 y/o daughter that didn't like it; it's definetely a game for older kids...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Curl Cream Ever!!!, November 30, 2009
Bought this cream at my beauty salon, after being recommended by my hair stylish. I have to admit I first thought it was kinda expensive, however this product is sure worth the price. Yes it may be expensive but it last forever since you only need to use a small amount of product; my hair looks fantastic, bright, shiny and not frizzy at all. Not sticky, my curls look fantastic. I will never use a different product for my curls. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks Moroccanoil!!!