Profile for Elizabeth Bennet > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth Bennet "Lizzie" RSS Feed

Jamie's Italy
Jamie's Italy
by Jamie Oliver
Price: $23.76
88 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing!, February 25, 2008
This review is from: Jamie's Italy (Hardcover)
I bought this book after I flipped through it at my Aunt's home. I thought it looked interesting, but after looking at the cookbook as an actual book, rather than a place for recipes I was astonished to find that I was perfectly happy sitting down and just reading it. The pictures are beautiful and the recipes that I have tried are delicious! My grandfather, a very proud Italian man was impressed with this book, and together we have tried some recipes and loved them! This book is full of Italian dishes that are fun to try with a bunch of family or good friends over for a Sunday dinner. Just great!

The Fairy Tale Detectives (The Sisters Grimm, Book 1)
The Fairy Tale Detectives (The Sisters Grimm, Book 1)
by Michael Buckley
Price: $12.61
135 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Inspiring!, August 13, 2007
When I was a little girl I hated reading so now that I am 18 years old I have found it fun to buy and pass along good children book's to my younger cousins. This series in particular have been my favorite to pass along. It doesn't matter how old you are, the way all the known fairy tales of our childhood are brought together with many humanistic characteristics not only makes it exciting for young readders but enjoyable for adults as well. Whether it was Prince Charming as the mayor or the three little pigs as the police force I found these books brilliant and I eagerly await the next book in the series. I greatly reccomend this book to anyone who is willing to be taken on a grand adventure with all the familiar characters of their youths, brought about into a different light.