Profile for M. Rusaw > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Rusaw RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Cocoons MS Tortoise/Gray
Cocoons MS Tortoise/Gray
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, August 18, 2011
This is my 3rd pair. They are just fantastic. The fit is excellent over your glasses because you are the one fitting them. It still takes me a couple of days playing around with the bows, until I get them exactly where I want them. The little side window works just great. When I'm on the tractor mowing, I don't have that shot of light coming in from the side. Measuring the size to buy is real easy, with the charts that you print out. I wear these glasses out side for 6 to 8 hrs., and you hardly notice you have them on. The sweat doesn't seem to bother them, but it does my regular glasses which slip. The cocoons stay in place. I have the amber and the grey lense. I thought the amber was better for driving, but I'm finding out that I like the gray lense most of all. Thats my choice. Each person has to choose their own lense. The company goes into extensive detail describing each lense.
I'm completely satisfied with my choice. You can't go wrong with these sunglasses. Just take time to study the material.

New Balance Men's MR1123 Running Shoe,White/Navy,11 EE
New Balance Men's MR1123 Running Shoe,White/Navy,11 EE

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT SNEAKER, July 18, 2011
I have some pretty bad feet, which creates pain in my lower back. I was confused as to what sneaker I needed to help with my foot problems. I sent an e-mail to new balance and explained my problem. Bunions, flat feet, hammer toes, the whole works. They sent me back a nice e-mail with there recomendations. They said to try a width wider than what I have always worn, and also recomended the MR1123. They call them running shoes, but I don't do very much running. The one very important aspect I did find, is that they are correcting or rather reminding me of how I have walked to compensate for the pain. They are more or less trying to straighten out they way I use to walk, which was causing more pain. I still walk slow, but I can walk farther before the pain sets in, and I have to set down. These sneakers are not the cure all for my problems with my feet, but they sure do make walking more bearable. I highly recommend these for people with foot problems. I like my new feet. It's going to take me awhile to learn to correct my walking. I go 65 yrs of correcting to do.

Sangean PR-D5  Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS
Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS
Price: $69.00
12 used & new from $69.00

4.0 out of 5 stars COMPARES TO BOSE, April 7, 2011
I read some of the reviews on Amazon and some people said the Sagean PD-D5 was comparable to the bose acoustic radio. I said to myself, this can't be. I own four bose radios and have yet to find a radio the compares to the sound of a Bose. I went ahead an ordered one. Curiosity got the best of me. I have to admit, that it sounds almost, if not a tad better than the Bose. There is a fine line between them. I find the Sangean to have a sharper and clearer sound when listening to talk radio, like NPR. I am 100% satisfied with this radio. It brings in FM stations quite clearly weather I use the AC adapter or just batteries. I highly recommend this radio. For the price, you can't beat it. The music is also clear and sharp.

Sorel Men's Manawan NM1466 Slipper,NM1466,Marsh,11 M
Sorel Men's Manawan NM1466 Slipper,NM1466,Marsh,11 M

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL WORTH THE MONEY, April 7, 2011
I wanted a slipper that I could wear outdoors and inside, that would stay on my feet and keep my feet warm in the spring and winter. I also wanted something that had a cushion and some support, and by golly, I finally found them. They fit like a boot, but are a slipper. They keep my feet warm and comfortable on the top, bottom, all the way up to my ankles. They are so comfortable that I got in the car and went to town before I noticed I had them on.
I plan on buying another set. I will get a 1/2 a size bigger this time. I find this pair a little snug with socks on, but are still very comfortable. I have four other pairs of different slippers, even the ones with the open back. They are all going in storage, and these SORELS are going to be my all season slipper.

Soft Heat Luxury Micro-Fleece Low-Voltage Electric Heated Twin Size Blanket, Slate Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blanket I have owned, November 5, 2010
I have owned a few electric blankets in my time, but this one is without a doubt the most comfortable one I have slept under. The material is so soft that once you get under it, it is very hard to get yourself going on a frosty fall morning.
When I first got the blanket, I spread it out on the bed and was ready to send it back to Amazon. I couldn't feel the wires. I plugged it in and turned it on high to see if it would heat up.
It sure did. That's how small the wires are. You won't, or at least I couldn't feel them. One other thing. That converter is no big thing. It is inline with the control and doesn't interfere with anything that I can see, and I haven't had any problem with the control like some people have said.
I usually set my setting on the old control at about 8 or 9. I like to sleep with my window cracked open, even when it is below zero. Not so with this one. 2 or 3 is nice and toasty for me. Of course the temp has only been down in the teens. We won't hit the real cold weather until late December.
All and all, I have to say that this is (THE FINEST ELECTRIC BLANKET) I have ever owned. So much so, that I am thinking of buying another one for backup just in case. Your money will be well spent on this item even if the dollar is devalued, you will still get 100% satisfaction out of this product.
Mike Rusaw
Norfolk, NY.

Casio Men's GWM850-1CR Atomic Solar G Shock Watch
Casio Men's GWM850-1CR Atomic Solar G Shock Watch
Price: $77.68
21 used & new from $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Impressed, May 15, 2010
This is my 5th Casio watch, and I am just as impressed with this one as I was with the first one. This Resin watch band is really something. I like it better than I do the metal ones. It's much lighter and for some reason seem to fit much better. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a rock on your wrist. All the functions work properly and rather easy to set up. I don't use the functions very often, but when I do, they are easy to set up and turn on or off. I'm looking for watch #6 not that I need another one, but just because I like the Casio designs so much.

Elgin Electric Alarm Clock with Selectable Display Color
Elgin Electric Alarm Clock with Selectable Display Color
Offered by Titan Direct
Price: $15.67
29 used & new from $10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found what I have been looking for., March 11, 2010
I have been looking for several months for an alarm clock that GLOWS in the dark without having to reach over and tap a button. I wanted the day, month, & date. I wanted it to an atomich clock, but that is virtually impossible to find, so I settled for a plug in. This elgin fits the tee exactly. I like the different colors and ESPECIALLY the 3-D effect it has. The numbers all look like they are resessed deep in the clock which gives it a 3-D effect. The 3-D effect doesn't show in the picture BUT IT SURE DOES WHEN YOU PLUG IT IN. I put it on my night stand and tried to read it at night, but everything was blurry and I could hardly make out the numbers. This is NOT the fault of the clock, but with my eyes, which are getting worse. I moved it to my desk and BINGO! I can see it clearly with my glasses on. I paid alot of MONEY for other clocks that said that they glow in the dark, but don't be fooled. YOU HAVE TO PUSH A BOTTON IN ORDER TO SEE THE TIME. Isn't that great for a guy that can't see the numbers with is glass's off. The clock is smaller that I thought it would be. It fits in the palm of your hand. I wanted a larger clock that would do the same thing. I started looking around and found the ELGIN E-3451 COLORATIONS ALARM CLOCK. The only problem was that every store I checked was out of stock. I took 2 months and close to 400 stores before I found it in stock at TARGET. I had checked them previously and they were out of stock also. For some unknown reason I went back and checked again a couple of weeks ago and they had them in stock. I ordered two. The clock is perfect. It is big enough where I can put it on my night stand and see the information quite fine without my glasses, and wonder of wonders it stay illuminated all the time.
Bottom line. Both of the alarm clocks are excellent. It just depends on how bad your eyes are, which one you prefer.

Flip Video Carrying Case for Flip Video Ultra Series Camcorder with Screen Protector Kit (Eva Black) and SumacLife TM Wisdom Courage Wristband
Offered by Bestpricecenter
Price: $13.95
2 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch carrying case, March 11, 2010
This is an excellent case for me and I will tell you why. It is a hard case which is what I want for protection of the camera when I'm outside or when the grand kids come over. It is hard but has some softness to it. It has excellent securing protection on the inside which consists of a valcro strap that can be adjusted to the camera weather you have a cover or not on the camera. This is great for me, because sometime I take the camera without the slicone case I bought for it. It has double zippers and a clasp that you can hook to your belt of purse. The clasp is secured well enough where I think Ace Ventura couldn't tear it off, so I'm sure it's secure from my pugs and grandchildren. Shipping is top notch and on time. This is why I gave it a 5 star rating.

Black Soft Silicone Skin Case for Flip Ultra HD Camcorder
Black Soft Silicone Skin Case for Flip Ultra HD Camcorder
Offered by TPA STORE
Price: $2.99
2 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, March 11, 2010
I am very pleased with this cover. My hands sweat alot and this cover is perfect for griping the camera. It fits snug and is easy to get off and on. It adds some heft to the camera, which helps hold it a bit more steady. I wish they would have colored the arrows on the back, but that's no biggie. I can and have adapted to the all black arrows. I am also very impressed with the company. The packaging is excellent and it arrived on time just as they said.

Equity by La Crosse Skyscan 40138 Backlit Display  Atomic Alarm Clock
Equity by La Crosse Skyscan 40138 Backlit Display Atomic Alarm Clock
Offered by Greatbigoutlet
Price: $14.95

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY, January 30, 2010
This is a very nice looking clock and functions very well as stated in the product discription, except for me I CAN'T SEE IT AT NIGHT OR ANY OTHER TIME. The light is almost non existant, so forget trying to see it at night, which is why I bought it in the first place. The design is such that a bedside lamp doesn't shine light on it. The only way I can actually see what time it is, is to physically pick up the clock and look at it straight on I wish someone would manufacture a bedside clock that would have the day, date, month, indoor temp, and stay lit all night without pushing a button. THIS, IS NOT THAT CLOCK.

Page: 1 | 2