Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for rainbow16 > Reviews

Browse

rainbow16's Profile

Customer Reviews: 129

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rainbow16 RSS Feed (Maryland, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Crocs Women's Malindi Flat Slingback,Black,8 M
Crocs Women's Malindi Flat Slingback,Black,8 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs are great for the feet, July 8, 2015
Very comfortable fit. You can wear it all day...your feet will thank you.

Joan Rivers Beauty-The Right to Bare Legs Corrective Cover Up- Medium
Joan Rivers Beauty-The Right to Bare Legs Corrective Cover Up- Medium
Offered by Old Dominion Shoppe
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the facial spots, July 3, 2015
I am a light-skinned Black woman. While it helps to hide facial marks it does not hide my varicose veins.

Fax-575 Plain Paper Fax Phone & Copier
Fax-575 Plain Paper Fax Phone & Copier
Offered by Tax Free Electronics
Price: $38.77
35 used & new from $28.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy as pie, July 3, 2015
Great price, easy to assemble and it works without any problems. It's a fax so there's not a whole lot more to say except I'd recommend it to everyone who needs a home fax with low usage.

Differenttouch 6 Pairs Women's Fancy Design Multi Color Novelty Crew Socks (Mixed 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful feet depict a colorful life, June 27, 2015
Love colorful socks because they have personality and they make my feet look great. White and black socks are BORING and bland. Shop color...always.

Better Houseware 1495 Ice Tray Holder, White
Better Houseware 1495 Ice Tray Holder, White
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $11.57
4 used & new from $11.57

5.0 out of 5 stars A handy organizer for freezer foods, March 14, 2015
I use this handy little shelf to organize the various size and shapes of bags and boxes in my freezer. It worked beautifully. I don't need it for ice trays because there's a separate compartment for that, I needed to organize bags and boxes of food. It works great and I love it.

AZO Bladder Control, 54 Count
AZO Bladder Control, 54 Count
Price: $17.04
23 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A new lease on life, March 14, 2015
I could not wait to try these after having to go to the bathroom twice during a doctor visit, and I was not disappointed. I was tired of frequent bathroom trips and the "urgent" feeling. I needed to see quick results so I took 3 once a day (at the same time) instead of one pill 3x a day, as instructed. It worked immediately. I will continue taking 3 per day for 2 weeks, then cut back to 2 per day, as instructed. The best thing I can say is that these pills absolutely work and it feels great to be in charge of my bladder instead of the other way around.

UPDATE: Word to the wise...don't fast track it like I did simply because of impatience. While it worked initially, the old urgent feelings and other symptoms returned because I did not take it properly. So, I started over with a new box, taking one capsule 3x a day for 2 weeks then one capsule every 12 hours. It pays to do things right the first time...it's almost like training your bladder how to behave. I am enjoying life without any urgent feelings and I sleep through the night. Learn from my mistake and take it as directed. You will not be disappointed.

AZO Cranberry Tablets, 50 Count
AZO Cranberry Tablets, 50 Count
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $7.49
22 used & new from $4.62

5.0 out of 5 stars A healthy alternative to cranberry juice, March 14, 2015
Ladies, this is great for keeping our urinary tract healthy. Cranberry juice has always been recommended to flush out impurities, but the juice has a tart taste, in my opinion. So, these tablets are a great substitute because 2 pills ONCE a day is equivalent to a full glass of cranberry juice. I was on holiday and dealing with some "issues" and these pills worked immediately and I saw and felt a difference so quick that it amazed me. I highly recommend for those of us who do not like the taste of cranberry juice but want to benefit from it's properties. You won't be disappointed.

Fashion Multifunction Women's Zipper Closure Handbag Single Shoulder Lunch Tote Bag Owl Print Large Size 13 "X11" X4 " (Large, Khaki-Owl-Button)
Offered by NeeD DODO

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too big, Not too small...Size is Just Right, March 14, 2015
I love this bag because it is roomy enough to serve as a purse AND carry-on when traveling because it can easily hold purse items, iPad, Kindle tablet and chargers. The last time I traveled, I carried a purse and a separate tote for my tablets and chargers which became cumbersome, especially for those of us who have mobility issues...the less we have to carry, the better. This purse / tote solves the problem of needing more than one bag. It's not too heavy, even with both tablets. It has a zipper top but I love that I can close the bag with the large one button closure instead of having to zip and unzip it. It also has another zipped pocket on the back for something you need to reach quickly without having to dig thru your bag.

Flying Birds ! Fashion Women Shoulder Pu Leather Handbag Messenger Bag LS1382
Flying Birds ! Fashion Women Shoulder Pu Leather Handbag Messenger Bag LS1382
Offered by Totops
Price: $21.98
6 used & new from $18.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and eye catching, March 14, 2015
Beautiful bag...well constructed and roomy enough for those who prefer medium sized bags. Got a lot of compliments.

Frankincense and Myrrh Anointing Oil with Biblical Spices (10ml)
Frankincense and Myrrh Anointing Oil with Biblical Spices (10ml)
Offered by Atharva Products
Price: $9.95
7 used & new from $4.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Too, too small for the money, March 4, 2015
I purchased as a gift but was VERY surprised at the size of it. It was extremely smaller than expected and not sure I would purchase again but I did want it because it was from Israel. However, I will search for the same anointing oil in the U.S.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13