ARRAY(0x9e28bf90)

Customer Reviews: 104

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rainbow16 RSS Feed (Maryland, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
One-Drop Powerful Bathroom Deodorizer (Pack of 4)
One-Drop Powerful Bathroom Deodorizer (Pack of 4)
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $16.81
4 used & new from $11.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!!, February 22, 2014
This product does NOT work at all! It's supposed to require only one drop but it doesn't work even after squeezing half the bottle in the toilet. There is NO pleasant odor and it does not prevent toilet odors from escaping into the air. This was a total disappointment and a waste of money. I only tried it because it was cheaper than Poo Pourri but I'd rather spend the extra money for a quality product that actually works as advertised because this one definitely does NOT work.

I wrote this review to save others from wasting their money and to prevent someone else from being frustrated.

Refilit Temporary Cement Exclusively For Lost Fillings, Cherry Flavor, 2g Blister Pack (Pack of 6)
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $15.61
18 used & new from $15.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not cling to teeth, January 23, 2014
I was very disappointed that this product did not work at all. I always read reviews and take note of good as well as the bad opinions before making a decision. I thought the positive outweighed the negative but I was wrong this time. I had one tooth that was sensitive to cold things which indicated the beginning of a cavity. I needed a temporary fix until I could get to my dentist. I expected this to adhere to my tooth to cover the sensitivity but it did not. I even had my sister try but nothing we did seemed to work with this product. It simply would not stay on my tooth after allowing ample time for it to "dry". They send 6 of these repair kits which is a good bargain but after using two of them, unsuccessfully, my money is gone and I have nothing to show for it. SAVE YOUR MONEY...THIS DOES NOT WORK!

Beauty & The Beast, Season 1
Beauty & The Beast, Season 1
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An unraveling love story, July 24, 2013
I loved the original Beauty & the Beast series some years ago, and I love the concept for this one. If you're a hopeless romantic, this series is an unraveling love story that will keep you interested and wanting more. I think the two best episodes were the one where they had their first kiss and then the one where they submitted to their attraction, love, and desire for each other. I love their commitment to one another and how they join forces to defeat the bad guys.

Crocs Women's Sanrah Wedge,Black/Black,7 M US
Crocs Women's Sanrah Wedge,Black/Black,7 M US
Price: $36.05
4 used & new from $36.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Attractive, July 22, 2013
I am so happy that croc sandals now offer other styles that are attractive to the eye while supporting your feet with comfort in every step. These sandals offer the same great support as Fit Flops. I have both and I love them!!

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Control Hair Gel-2.25 oz
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Control Hair Gel-2.25 oz
Offered by CBS Express
Price: $5.65
32 used & new from $2.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, July 22, 2013
This product works great to smooth edges on any hair type. I am wearing my hair natural and this gel holds my edges very well. I dampen my edges, apply this gel (you don't need a lot), seal it with eco-styler gel, then tie the edges down until it dries or use a blow dryer if you can't wait for your hair to air dry. I recommend this gel for Black women who are transitioning to natural as well as those who are already sporting the natural look. The price is great so don't hesitate to buy more than one jar at a time but one jar can last at least a month if you don't use too much. A little does go a long way.

CaseCrown Vertical Mobile Messenger Bag (Purple) for iPad Air / iPad 3 / iPad 2
CaseCrown Vertical Mobile Messenger Bag (Purple) for iPad Air / iPad 3 / iPad 2
Offered by Senyx
Price: $27.44
2 used & new from $22.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tote for iPad and tablets, July 22, 2013
This is the perfect cross-body bag when you need to carry your iPad, tablets, and chargers. The bag is cushioned to protect and it has separate compartments for your iPad and galaxy tablet. It also has other pockets to accommodate items from your purse so that you have the choice of carrying one or two bags (this tote AND your purse or combine everything in this tote and carry one bag).

5 Second Brush On Nail Glue, 54006, IBD / Nail Treatments
5 Second Brush On Nail Glue, 54006, IBD / Nail Treatments
Offered by Beautychain
Price: $4.94
5 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just okay, July 22, 2013
I guess you take your chances with every nail glue because you don't know how long they've been on the shelf and there's no way of telling how old it is until you open and use it. When the glue is old, it will be thick and stringy out of the bottle and it will not be effective when applying nail tips. But when the glue is fresh, it works very well.

I don't think it matters where you buy it because the risk will still be there, and it becomes a hassle if you need to return it, exchange it, or request a refund. It's a crap shoot...

Crocs Women's Candace Clog,Black,8 M US
Crocs Women's Candace Clog,Black,8 M US
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, July 22, 2013
Croc sandals have evolved!!! I never liked the way the croc sandal used to look but they have changed the appearance and now offer a variety of styles---all with the comfort of a bedroom shoe or sneaker. I am SO happy that I found a comfortable shoe that wears well inside AND outside and offers long wearing support and comfort to every foot.

Do yourself a favor and browse through the variety they offer and I guarantee that once you've tried one pair, you will be ordering more. I intend to buy more croc sandals in different styles so that no matter what I'm wearing, I will have comfortable shoes to go with it.

Necco Variety Pack - Banana Split, Squirrel Nut Zippers, and Mary Jane Candy Chews (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great variety of goodies, June 25, 2013
For candy lovers everywhere, this is a great variety of some old fashioned treats, featuring squirrel nuts, banana split chews, and mary janes. My only complaint was that the bags were not big enough. Good candy and this is a good purchase.

Abduction
Abduction
DVD
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars An Okay Movie, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Abduction (Amazon Instant Video)
It's an okay movie with a designated teenage audience. For adults, it's a bit unrealistic. The kids will like it because of Taylor Lautner's likability and celebrity.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11