Profile for M. Baca > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Baca RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
2 Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan ($250-300)
2 Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan ($250-300)
Offered by Warrantech
Price: $66.94

1.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a scam, February 14, 2015
My Tablet had problems, so I call these guys. They tell me that my tablet is under manuf. warranty for a year, and that they want me to call Samsung.
So basically you pay them for a year of warranty, where they don't have to warranty A SINGLE THING, because they are aware that the manuf. covers it.

So by two year warranty, they mean ONE YEAR.

A little shady if you ask me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2015 11:10 AM PST

Canon PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Offered by Benjays
Price: $69.99
22 used & new from $40.00

2.0 out of 5 stars The ink is EXPENSIVE, December 18, 2014
The ink is $30 a pop. Yeah, I would not call that reasonable based on my experience with HP and Epson.

Kershaw 1970 Burst Folding SpeedSafe Knife
Kershaw 1970 Burst Folding SpeedSafe Knife
Offered by Makais
Price: $23.49
12 used & new from $21.03

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite knife, December 18, 2014
I love every day carry knives and this one is my absolute favorite. The reasons for that are:

1. slim profile. Doesn't snag on things
2. I can pull stuff out of my pocket without the knife falling on the ground
3. light weight. don't even know I have it on
4. super snappy open. SNAP! Open. Done.
5. feels great in my hand. I know that is vague, but the countour, thumb rest, and fit are exceptional.
6. The location of the carry clip in relation to the flip nub is simple and very practical. You pick it up, and the knife is in the right position. You don't
have to flip or rotate it and then fumble with an open mechanism. That saves time.

I have about 10 day carry knives and this thing is the best one. My next knife will be a kershaw.

Red Snap'r 44C Battery- Powered Solid State 10 Miles Fence Controller
Red Snap'r 44C Battery- Powered Solid State 10 Miles Fence Controller
Price: $62.92
18 used & new from $49.85

5.0 out of 5 stars works for bears, December 10, 2014
We bought this for bears (black). I was concerned about it getting through their hide. Apparently it works, because the bears left it alone.
Not one problem.

D-Link Wireless Day/Night Network Surveillance Camera with mydlink-Enabled (DCS-932L)
Offered by Quality Photo
Price: Click here to see our price
111 used & new from $41.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., December 10, 2014
I have owned three of these cameras over the past 2 years. The first ones I got were a huge pain to setup. Finally, some youtube instructional videos came out, and now they are easier to hookup.
I installed them on different computer systems. One of the systems, the cameras went right on. The other, I could not get it to work until I bought a new router.

The one positive thing I can say is that the Phillipine Dlink customer service has improved about 20x in 2 years. They can now intelligently solve and help your problems.

The night vision on these things, as with most cameras that don't cost a fortune, is horrible at best. A cheap work around is as follows:

1. install the camera INDOORS, looking out the window at the area you want to monitor
2. set up a motion sensor light OUTDOORS in the area you are monitoring. The flash of the light activates the motion sensor camera, giving you clear and accurate "night" time pictures of your intruders as they stand around blinded.

You can buy 1000W flood lights for about $24 that wire into an existing electrical receptacle. They, in combination with the camera, are powerful agents in unison.

The connection problems I had with the cameras can be summarized into 2 areas:

1. the router
2. the camera reset function

If your camera won't function no matter what, call customer service. They will walk you through how to manually, and electronically reset (yes, there are 2 reset methods) to "wipe" your camera clean so it can install as intended.

If you have router issues, best of luck, as they are a bear to fix. I would recommend the wealth of youtube info on router basics. Many people have great videos on setting up cameras on routers.

Universal Nutrition BCAA Stack, Grape, 250 g
Universal Nutrition BCAA Stack, Grape, 250 g
Price: $18.39
15 used & new from $18.16

4.0 out of 5 stars lots of energy, December 8, 2014
I had problems sleeping after taking this before bed. Definitely a morning supplement only. good quality, as is all the animal products.

Mid Back Mesh Ergonomic Computer Desk Office Chair O12
Mid Back Mesh Ergonomic Computer Desk Office Chair O12
Offered by Pay Less Here
Price: $59.99
7 used & new from $34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice. poor quality in general, December 8, 2014
The connections look like the were smelted in a Chinese sweat shop by a blind person. Misaligned, hard to install.
The chair looks pretty cool though. Pretty cheap chair, in price, and quality.

HDE Digital Timer Aquarium Automatic Food Portion Fish Feeder
HDE Digital Timer Aquarium Automatic Food Portion Fish Feeder
Offered by DreamMall (Ship from NJ via USPS/FedEx)
Price: $15.01
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great for short abscences, December 8, 2014
Works good for about 5-7 days. After that your food clumps and it stops dumping. I was experimenting using this as my full time feeder, but it is not like that.
For vacation only.

BV Bicycle Y-Series Strap-On Saddle Bag, Seat Pak Pouch, Four Different Sizes
BV Bicycle Y-Series Strap-On Saddle Bag, Seat Pak Pouch, Four Different Sizes
Offered by BikepakUSA
Price: $12.99 - $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 8, 2014
I was searching for a bag that was not too big and clunky, yet capable of hauling the essentials for repairs, kids and safety.
This does the trick. I like this bag and thought it was a good purchase and value.

Magnasonic AUTOLOCK200 Auto Steering Wheel Security Lock Vehicle Anti-Theft Device for Cars, Pickup Trucks, Minivans & SUVs
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Attracts thieves., December 3, 2014
I spoke to someone who stole cars for a living once and he pointed out that these clubs actually attract thieves. They see it as a
"can't believe an idiot would use this. I will show him...." mentality.

They basically cut your steering wheel in 2 segments with a hack saw, and this things slides off, sort of defeating the tools use.

I would recommend the clutch (or brake) lock, which is harder to remove and invisible for thieves walking by your car.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7