Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for Aer1ekah > Reviews

Browse

Aer1ekah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aer1ekah RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Body Merry Glycolic Acid Cleanser - Anti-Aging Face Wash With AHAs For Wrinkle, Line & Spot Reduction + A Non-Drying Natural Blend of Oils & Jojoba Beads For A Deep Clean - #GetHappyAboutYourSkin
Offered by Body Merry
Price: $35.99
7 used & new from $17.89

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this stuff!!, February 3, 2016
This stuff is awesome and I highly recommend it. It feels so nice and makes your skin so smooth. I wish there was a stronger version even to work with scars a little faster but I absolutely love this stuff and will get more.

Canon in D - Pachelbel (Arranged for Advanced Solo Piano by Tristan D'Agosta)
Canon in D - Pachelbel (Arranged for Advanced Solo Piano by Tristan D'Agosta)
by Johann Pachelbel
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $4.99
11 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Might be nice but don't know because it arrived in bad condition due to VERY poor packaging., September 29, 2015
So this might be a great arrangement for the sheet music; however I don't know. My sheet music came crumpled and folded over. It was shoved in the mailbox because the packaging had no protection and no indicator that it should not be bent/folded. So this is destroyed and I threw it out. It was even torn in one of the corners. I would recommend trying another set of sheet music or requesting the packaging have backing so the sheet music isn't destroyed in-transit.

Sugar Crush: How to Reduce Inflammation, Reverse Nerve Damage, and Reclaim Good Health
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Started off great but too extreme and dramatic. Like trying to hard to be overly frightening., September 8, 2015
This book started off great with wonderful information and showed how important it was to manage diet and Sugar. 1/4 of the way through it gets super technical and boring/depressing. I couldn't finish it. Just too much. So you might gleam a lot of useful information out of it but it is easier to watch Netflix documentaries to see how bad sugar is than read this cause it is just so extreme and depressing.

Organization: 2nd Edition: Cleaning, Organizing, Tidying Up - The Japanese Art of Organizing Your Life (Stress Free, Zen Philosophy, Feng Shui, Declutter, Minimalism, Home Organization, Cleaning)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Mimic of Marie Condo's book. Not new material., September 8, 2015
This is a copy-cat book of Marie Condo. Just read that book. There isn't anything that Marie doesn't say in her book with more advice and examples. Her book flows better and is less awkward too. This book feels really awkward and unnatural. I am not a fan.

NATURE'S WAY, Primadophilus Reuteri Pearls - 60 ct
NATURE'S WAY, Primadophilus Reuteri Pearls - 60 ct
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $21.20
8 used & new from $21.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware. I ordered two of these and two of a similar pearl and I received them nearly expired and dis colored, August 27, 2015
Normally I love these and would get them in the store all the time. I can't find a store near me that has them now. So I tried online.

I received them and most of them were near the expiration date by like a week or two. Many were dis colored and didn't look safe.

I had to throw most out and will not buy again online. Absolutely buy fresh from the store. I love these but I highly recommend against ordering them. They might not be safe.

Differential Equations (Quick Study: Academic)
Differential Equations (Quick Study: Academic)
by Inc. BarCharts
Price: $5.95
42 used & new from $3.24

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cheat sheet and this is my favorite class!! I've been waiting for this sheet to come out!, August 27, 2015
I am a math major and I love this sheet. It has a lot of the really important things summarized in this sheet and would recommend it for anything taking this class or needing review for PDE or anything above. I have a whole stack of these cheat sheets and this one is my favorite and the most useful.

PLEASE please come out with PDE, Differential Geometry, Vector Calculus, and more on biochemistry. I would buy those!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Correct Your Spanish Blunders, 2nd Edition (Correct Your Blunders)
Correct Your Spanish Blunders, 2nd Edition (Correct Your Blunders)
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok. Do not like the formatting but I might be picky. I have lots of Spanish and Japanese books for comparison., August 27, 2015
The formatting of the book/Ebook is really ugly IMO. I have lots of Spanish and Japanese books/textbooks so you want books that flow well and are easy to read with good formatting quality.

The quality could be improved upon immensely but it is an ok book for getting facts and correcting blunders as the title states.

CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802)
Price: $35.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend the Ebook for color. THe hard cover book is nice but solid black and white. Not ideal., August 27, 2015
I *hate* that this book comes ONLY in kindle format (color edition) or as an adobe digital (black and white) Ebook with the hardcover book.

I want a pdf version in color!!!! However the book is well written and the content is pretty solid. My boyfriend took this exam using the book and has MANY Certs. He said it works great and has me reading it. So far so good.

So I would recommend this if you wanna study well for the cert or if you wanna know in-dept "basics" about computers. Some of the book is funny/snarky and it makes it easier to read and enjoy.

HINDAWI Women Winter Warm Knit Hat Wool Snow Caps With Visor, Gray
HINDAWI Women Winter Warm Knit Hat Wool Snow Caps With Visor, Gray
Offered by Hindawi Inc
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems great so far, August 27, 2015
I haven't used it in totality since it is 80deg out but I tried it on and it fit pretty well. It feels a little snug or maybe it is cause I have "thick" Scandanavian hair (a ton of it!!). So that might be my fault lol. I think this looks nice though and it covers my ears and head as expected. Excited for winter!!

ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Sweet Peach
ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Sweet Peach
Offered by Ohio Surplus Seller
Price: $9.00
7 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, August 27, 2015
This stuff is amazing. It is so soft and moisturizing. Plus it gives your lips a healthy shine without all the grease of some products. The smell of this particular one is very nice and not overpowering. Love it and recommend it!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6