Profile for mom2boyz > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 727

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mom2boyz RSS Feed
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
InterDesign Metalo Hose Shower Caddy, Satin
InterDesign Metalo Hose Shower Caddy, Satin
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $25.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for couples. Works great in walk-in showers., September 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is actually my second shower caddy like this. We've had one in our master bathroom walk-in shower for almost a month. It is perfect for me and my husband. His stuff on one side and my stuff on another. It is sturdy and doesn't swing because of the lower suction cup. It has 2 razor hangers, which is nice. This caddy allowed us to get everything up off the floor of our walk-in shower. It makes the shower more organized and the floors easier, and faster, to clean. The second one is going in our guest bathroom shower.

Battle Ready Pikachu
Battle Ready Pikachu
Price: $38.11
5 used & new from $38.11

3.0 out of 5 stars This toy had potential as a backpack, but is probably better played flat on a table (shooting at a target)., September 20, 2014
This review is from: Battle Ready Pikachu (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This toy is okay for about the 7-10 year old group. It is awkward (bordering on frustrating) to get the disks to shoot while the toy is worn as a backpack. First, there are only 12 disks (which is not much at all, especially considering the backpack can hold many more). The limited disks means that the backpack needs to be taken on and off very frequently to find and re-load the disks. Second, you have to twist his ear to make the disks shoot. Again, awkward and frustrating since it's not a natural shooting position, and the disks don't always shoot. I've discovered, over the years, that the last two things you want a toy to be for a child are awkward or frustrating. This toy had potential as a backpack, but is probably better played flat on a table (shooting at a target).

K'nex Titanfall - Angel City Escape Building Set
K'nex Titanfall - Angel City Escape Building Set
Price: $40.32
10 used & new from $36.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set for the Titanfall fan, but no Titan mini-figures in this set., September 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great K'nex set for Titanfall fans. Unfortunately, this set does NOT include any Titan figures ... only two Pilots and two Spectres. My boys really enjoy assembling and playing with K'nex sets, especially the mini-figures. This is at least our tenth set, and we have many mini-figures. This particular set is suggested for ages 8+ years, but a 6 year old (with help) would also enjoy playing with this set. It definitely is not appropriate for any child under 5 years because of all of the small pieces. As with any toy with small pieces, we are always losing pieces to these K'nex sets. None of our current K'nex sets have all of the pieces. Overall, a really good K'nex set. I did look to see if I could find any Titan mini-figures to add to this set, but I couldn't find any.

Always Discreet, Incontinence Liners, Ultra Thin, Regular Length, 30 Count
Always Discreet, Incontinence Liners, Ultra Thin, Regular Length, 30 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin, discreet and comfortable ... for "just in case.", September 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These incontinence liners are similar to the Always Incredibly Thin Fresh Liners Wrapped Scented 60 Count (Pack of 4), but with an added padded center. They are very thin and discreet. You can't even tell you are wearing them. They can even be worn with thong underwear, by wrapping the pad around (as if wings). I wear these when I travel for added security "just in case," or when I am unsure if a clean (or any) bathroom is going to be close by. Better safe than sorry. Much easier to change a pad than change underwear. :)

OXO Good Grips 5-Inch Utility Knife
OXO Good Grips 5-Inch Utility Knife
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great all-purpose knife, with an easy-to-grip handle., September 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the perfect, all-purpose knife. This is actually my "go-to" knife. The handle on this knife is fabulous. Nice ergonomic, easy-to-hold design. Personally, I think the handle of a knife is just as important (if not more so) than the actual blade itself. That being said, the blade is the perfect size for cutting fruits, vegetables, meat and bread. A great knife for this price. This knife will need to be sharpened more frequently than those very expensive knives, but that is fine. Overall, I really like this knife.

OXO Good Grips 8-Inch Chef Knife
OXO Good Grips 8-Inch Chef Knife
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like the handle., September 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The handle on this knife is fabulous. Nice ergonomic, easy-to-hold design. Personally, I think the handle of a knife is just as important (if not more so) than the actual blade itself. That being said, the blade is really good for this price. It is definitely a knife that will need to be sharpened more frequently than those very expensive knives. Overall, like this knife.

303 (30313) Aerospace Protectant - 32 fl. oz.
303 (30313) Aerospace Protectant - 32 fl. oz.
Price: $16.97
10 used & new from $13.49

4.0 out of 5 stars No greasy residue., September 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used this on the dashboard and seats of my car. Really like this product. Cleaned the dirt without any greasy film. I can't comment on the UV properties of this product (because who really knows), but it did clean my dashboard and seats. They look almost new.

Huggies GoodNites Youth Pants for Boys, S\M, 40 Count
Huggies GoodNites Youth Pants for Boys, S\M, 40 Count

4.0 out of 5 stars If you are looking for REAL cotton underwear, try Huggies GoodNites TRU-FIT Underwear instead., September 10, 2014
We used these GoodNites PAPER pull-up "underwear" to protect against the occasional nighttime accidents for some time now. Unfortunately, these are not (and do not look like) real underwear. Huggies recently introduced REAL COTTON, washable Tru-Fit underwear (Huggies Goodnites Trufit Underwear for Boys, Starter Pack Size S-m. My son prefers the new Tru-Fit cotton underwear over these paper pull-ups (which look like diapers).

Bounce Bursts In-Wash Scent Booster Outdoor Fresh 19.5 Oz
Bounce Bursts In-Wash Scent Booster Outdoor Fresh 19.5 Oz
Price: $9.74
2 used & new from $9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for conquering smelly shoes and gym clothes! Just as good as Unstopables., September 10, 2014
I've used Downy Unstopables In Wash Booster, Fresh Scent, 19.5 Oz and Downy Unstopables Dreams Scent Beads 31 loads, 19.5 Fluid Ounce scents. I like the Unstopables, but personally prefer Bounce's Outdoor Fresh Scent (which really isn't an "outdoor" scent). These Bounce Bursts Scent Boosters smell just like Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 240 Count. Both the Bursts and Sheets smell much stronger in the container than they do after the clothes have gone through a wash cycle. I primarily use about a half a cup to help neutralize sneaker and gym clothes' odors. These are really the only things that I wash with any scent boosters. The difference between Downy and Bounce ... the scents.

A word of caution ... keep these (as with all cleaners) well out of the reach of small children. Both the Bounce Bursts and Downy Unstopables look like small pieces or candy of Dippin' Dots ice cream. And, the containers are really easy for small children to open.

Bounce BURSTS In-Wash Scent Booster, Outdoor Fresh, 13.2 Oz