Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for L.A. > Reviews

Browse

L.A.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L.A. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
By Love Undone (The Bancroft Brothers Book 1)
By Love Undone (The Bancroft Brothers Book 1)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars By Love Undone by Suzanne Enoch, April 15, 2016
I am so glad that I discovered Suzanne Enoch's books. Her writing definitely hits the spot for me; she's a very talented author and I give all of her books 5 stars for all the many hours of reading enjoyment she has given me! I really liked 'By Love Undone' - and especially when Eloise got her comeuppance, along with Maddie's ex. The two of them were so awful, and Eloise was so manipulative and mean-spirited, she certainly didn't deserve Quin. And, you have to love Rafe too, he is so comical! I read his story in, 'Taming Rafe' and absolutely loved that one. A must read! I look forward to reading 'Hero in the Highlands' - due to be released in the fall of 2016, I think - can't wait!! Thank you Suzanne!!!!

Impossible Landscape
Impossible Landscape
Price: $13.99
23 used & new from $8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Impossible Landscape-Deepernet, October 23, 2015
This review is from: Impossible Landscape (Audio CD)
I bought this CD mainly because I loved the song, 'Fluid in Blue' which featured the voice of Zefora, and thought I might enjoy the other songs too. There is another song on it entitled, 'Falling Through' that I really like too, but the other songs for me are just okay.

The Highlander's Triumph (The Stolen Bride Series Book 5)
The Highlander's Triumph (The Stolen Bride Series Book 5)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Highlander's Triumph by Eliza Knight, October 23, 2015
I enjoyed reading this book very much as I have all the other books in The Stolen Bride Series. Eliza still remains one of my most favorite authors. Thanks!

The Highlander's Reward
The Highlander's Reward
by Eliza Knight
Price: $11.99
31 used & new from $3.12

5.0 out of 5 stars The Highlander's Reward-Eliza Knight, September 21, 2015
I really enjoy Eliza Knight books and am continuing through The Stolen Bride Series. I love all of them!

Bezwecken PhytoB-L 4X Topical Oil Blend 10ml
Bezwecken PhytoB-L 4X Topical Oil Blend 10ml
Offered by Nutribest
Price: $30.98
7 used & new from $30.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like using this product and feel that it is very ..., September 16, 2015
I really like using this product and feel that it is very helpful, even though it's more expensive than the cream I was using prior to trying this one. However, I believe it is a very good, safe alternative to the synthetic products on the market. I am very satisfied with it. Thank you!

Nutiana Nut Milk Bag & Organic Almond Milk Maker - Professional Grade with Reusable Storage Pouch
Offered by Nutiana
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutiana Nut Milk Bag, September 8, 2015
I am so pleased with this nut milk bag. It's a good size and excellent quality. I'm having a lot of fun experimenting with different flavors to add to my almond milk. What a difference there is between store bought and homemade nut milk; I don't think I can ever go back to the store brands again!
Thank you!

Artscape Sonoma Window Film 24" x 36"
Artscape Sonoma Window Film 24" x 36"
Price: $20.73
16 used & new from $20.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Artscape Sonoma Window Film, August 19, 2015
I bought two different designs of this type of window film and like both. They suit the windows in the rooms I put them in. I had researched window films and found that in my opinion, Artscape had the nicest ones and I'm happy I went with them.
Thank you.

Artscape Savannah Window Film 24" x 36"
Artscape Savannah Window Film 24" x 36"
Price: $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Artscape Savannah Window Film, August 19, 2015
I was really surprised at how much I liked this window treatment. I put it on the top part of a window in a bathroom that I had just painted and the colors were gorgeous together. It's also a good way to add some extra privacy when you live in a neighborhood where the homes are very close.
Thank you.

The Highlander's Temptation (The Stolen Bride Series) (Volume 7)
The Highlander's Temptation (The Stolen Bride Series) (Volume 7)
by Eliza Knight
Price: $11.99
23 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Highlander's Temptation, August 11, 2015
I've read other Eliza Knight books, and I enjoyed this one very much also. I'm looking forward to the next one.

The Tongue Cleaner
The Tongue Cleaner
Offered by AK_Enterprises
Price: $6.13
11 used & new from $1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tongue Cleaner, July 17, 2015
I really like this tongue cleaner. I had on before, but the handle snapped on it, so I decided to give this one a try. It's really sturdy and cleans very well. I'd buy another one for sure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5