Profile for L.A. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L.A. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)
9 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire, November 26, 2013
I LOVE MY NEW KINDLE FIRE; AND USE IT EVERY DAY!! One of the best parts is that I don't have to wait for books to come in the mail - along with their shipping/handling charges. Plus, I don't have a continued issue with books taking up too much space in my house. I also love that I can read a story, listening to soft music, and even get email updates. One of the most fun things I've bought myself in a while. Highly recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars OstaDerm, November 26, 2013
This is an excellent product; I feel much better using a natural bio-identical hormone cream instead of a synthetic one which has too many side affects.

Behind the Plaid (Highland Bound Book 1)
Behind the Plaid (Highland Bound Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Behind the Plaid, November 8, 2013
I really enjoy the way Eliza Knight writes - I love the romance and intimacy between the main characters very much. Once I get started on one of her books, I just can't put it down; I get so obsessed with the story line - and I absolutely love it!!! One of my guilty pleasures, for sure......

Bared to the Laird (Highland Bound Book 2)
Bared to the Laird (Highland Bound Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bared to the Laird, November 8, 2013
I love reading Scottish romance stories and Eliza Knight is definitely one of my new favorites! Very - Very - enjoyable reads! I can't wait for the next book in this series to be released.....

Country Life - Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin 600 mg. - 250 Tablets
Country Life - Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin 600 mg. - 250 Tablets
Offered by Good Health Store
Price: $13.68
10 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin, October 24, 2013
This is an amazin product and I think especially people over 50 should be using it. Since, as we get older, our bodies don't produce the amount of stomach acid we need to properly digest our food. So many people are using antacids for indigestion, which is not a good solution. You need to break down the food, and neutralizing the stomach acid is just counterproductive. Anyway, my two cents worth for today.

CL by Chinese Laundry Women's Ilena Slingback Pump,Aqua,7.5 M US
CL by Chinese Laundry Women's Ilena Slingback Pump,Aqua,7.5 M US
Offered by BareFeetShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Slingback Sandals by Chinese Laundry, July 10, 2012
I really like the way these sandals look. So cute, with a nice pop of aqua color. They are fun for a special event but not for serious walking. They are comfortable enough and I like the adjustable strap too. A shoe more for show though.

Ghost
Ghost
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Song Download, July 10, 2012
This review is from: Ghost (MP3 Music)
I really like this song, and am glad that I purchased it. I listen to it a lot. Thank you.

JAMBU Women's Touring (Cream Leather 7.5 M)
JAMBU Women's Touring (Cream Leather 7.5 M)
Offered by Bob Wards

5.0 out of 5 stars Jambu Shoes, April 24, 2012
I absolutely love these shoes!! They are so comfortable and they look great with either a sundress or jeans. High Five!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubbermaid Dustpan Set, March 15, 2012
This dustpan set is very good quality and nice and sturdy. I am very pleased with it. I initially bought it to sweep up kitty litter, but now I use it for other clean-ups too. Thank you.

Fully Boned Red Jacquard Halter Corset Lace Up Back Matching Thong 2 Piece Set Band Size: 36
Offered by SummitFashions
Price: $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Corset, January 9, 2012
This is a good quality corset and looks really great on me. I'm not big busted so I was concerned that the top wouldn't be a good fit, but it looks just fine. And with the stockings hooked onto the garters, it's really a sexy piece. Plus, I really like the halter-straps, it adds to the look - plus, I don't have to worry about straps falling off my shoulders.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3