Profile for 614mercer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

614mercer RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Latico Vergie Cross-Body,Distressed Olive,one size
Latico Vergie Cross-Body,Distressed Olive,one size

2.0 out of 5 stars Had to send it back, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Latico Vergie Cross-Body (Apparel)
I own two other Latico bags and wanted to purchase this one as a gift for my sister-in-law, since she admired my cross-body bag. It looks better in the picture than it did in person. First, the shiny leather in the picture just isn't there. The finish on the leather is dull, and does not feel nice to the touch. Second, the color variations in the finish are easily visible, and there wasn't much attempt made to match the finishes at the seams. Finally, the stitching had flaws in it. Overall, this purchase was a disappointment. I had to send it back.

Bulova Women's 96T14 Crystal Watch
Bulova Women's 96T14 Crystal Watch
Offered by Watch Grabber
Price: $106.00
22 used & new from $102.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better in person, December 27, 2010
I ordered this watch as a gift for my mother-in-law. I normally like to see items in person before I buy them, but I wasn't able to for this purchase. I ordered anyway and hoped for the best. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised. The watch is very pretty and dainty. The crystals are not too flashy, which was one of my concerns. It is on the smaller side, but I wasn't going for the menswear look. I wanted a dressy, feminine watch, which is exactly what I got. My mother-in-law absolutely loved it.