Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for ilovebabies > Reviews

Browse

ilovebabies' Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ilovebabies "IVFX7" RSS Feed (Corona CA)

RoomMates RMK1403GM Star Wars: the Clone Wars Obi-Wan Glow in the Dark Giant Wall Decal
Offered by Bo Toys and Gifts
Price: $12.50
6 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 13, 2010
Looks good & went up quickly & easily. My son loves that the light saber glows in the dark!

Marvel Spiderman Swing in Action Wall Border
Marvel Spiderman Swing in Action Wall Border
Offered by Mayon Collectibles
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stick on wall, March 13, 2010
I purchased this PRE-PASTED wall border but it doesn't stick to the wall! We stuck it up 3 times!!! Then had to buy wallpaper paste to get it up. Nice design but a pain... not as easy as it's called! It should not be called pre-pasted but be called you need to add paste prepasted!

RoomMates RMK1402GM Star Wars: the Clone Wars Yoda Glow in the Dark Giant Wall Decal
Offered by LAGinnovations
Price: $51.73
9 used & new from $35.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good!, March 13, 2010
Easy to put up & he looks great in my son's starwars bedroom! He loves that the light saber glows in the dark!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 13, 2010
All the stickers are nice & went up easy in my son's spiderman bathroom - he loves it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, March 13, 2010
They look great in my son's spiderman bathroom - have fallen off a few times - I need to get better double sided tape.

Star Wars Darth Vader Clock Radio
Star Wars Darth Vader Clock Radio
3 used & new from $69.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks big in ad but it is very small, March 13, 2010
In the ad this clock looks HUGE (my fault for not reading the desc to find out the size) If I had known it was so small I would never have purchased it since the price was so high. It is cute & works good but for $50.00 it should have been bigger - it is worth about $20.00. My son loves it still.

RoomMates RMK1383GM Star Wars Clone Giant Peel & Stick Wall Decal
RoomMates RMK1383GM Star Wars Clone Giant Peel & Stick Wall Decal
Offered by Frog-Studio-Home
Price: $31.40
5 used & new from $31.40

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good in the room, March 13, 2010
My son loves his new starwars room & this looks good in it - fairly easy to put up & has stayed up so far!

The Empty Picture Frame: An Inconceivable Journey Through Infertility
The Empty Picture Frame: An Inconceivable Journey Through Infertility
by Jenna Currier Nadeau
Price: $13.95
65 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Empty Picture Frame, January 13, 2008
What an amazing book! I have gone thru 7 hearbreaking IVF's myself & only heard about this book after my struggles. It was nice to read I was not the only one going thru that terrible pain. I recommend this book to anyone who is struggling with infertility or knows someone going thru it. If this book was out while I was in the worst pain of my life I would have bought 100 copies & gave it to everyone in my family so they would stop hurting me more with all the questions. If you buy this book you will not be disapointed. WONDERFUL to read.