Profile for John Crane > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Crane RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
3W GU10 16 Colors Changing RGB LED Light Bulb With Remote
3W GU10 16 Colors Changing RGB LED Light Bulb With Remote
Offered by Fashion Class
Price: $5.25
11 used & new from $5.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked out great, April 22, 2014
I put these in two sconces and am very pleased with them.. Good colors, good adjusability, good quality. Only issue for me was the beam was a little too focused. I was looking for a wider angle, softer glow and these are more spotlightish.. I was able to make do though by putting a diffuser over the lens and that spread the beam out a bit. I think it was ok to do this since the lights don't get hot at all at 3W.

White LED Lights Interior Package for Subaru Outback (6 Pieces)
White LED Lights Interior Package for Subaru Outback (6 Pieces)
Offered by Elite Home Store
Price: $14.34
3 used & new from $10.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase.., March 7, 2014
Overall brighter than factory, and they give off a cool blue tint too.. No problems installing, but I did not do the puddle lights. Good upgrade!

Lube Filter, Spin-on, B7044
Lube Filter, Spin-on, B7044
Offered by Drill Spot
Price: $11.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit my '89 Ryan GA30 Aerator, July 22, 2013
Fit as advertised, I assume it's filtering like it's supposed to. Too bad the Aerator is broken, I just get to drive the cart around.. Anyone need aerator parts? ;)

2 Dozen-4 Inch Red Glow Sticks
2 Dozen-4 Inch Red Glow Sticks
Offered by The Gag
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars They glow..., November 13, 2012
I was actually surprised... they glowed pretty well, and lasted even into a second night (in cool weather). Even came with handy strings to tie them onto stuff..

Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses,Black Frame/G-15-XLT Lens,52 mm
Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses,Black Frame/G-15-XLT Lens,52 mm
Price: Click here to see our price
85 used & new from $71.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As described.., September 28, 2012
I bought these so I could put my prescription lenses from a broken set of RB frames in them.. The numbers/letters on the inside arm matched my old glasses and the lenses fit perfectly..

Dorman C660075 Parking Brake Cable
Dorman C660075 Parking Brake Cable
Price: $16.68
6 used & new from $10.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Brake cable, April 21, 2012
Bought both the left & right brake cable for 97 Jeep XJ. Driver side had no problems, but the passenger side did.. First the wrong one was shipped, but return was easy.. Then I got the correct one, and the retainer clip that keeps the cable snug in the back of the brake assy kept coming off. Took a while to squeeze it back to shape so it wouldn't back out.. Nothing too hard, just inconvenient when I was trying to get the new rear end in. Overall good product (right length, decent materials) and did what it was supposed to.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't help with heat issue, December 5, 2011
We bought this to put on our new latex mattress as my wife and I were both getting too hot at night, you can probably tell by the title that it didn't work. As previous reviews mentioned, the pad is well made, maybe a little thin. It did make the bed a little more comfortable/cushy, but we really need to get the heat issue under control and it didn't work for this. Just ordered the 1.5 inch SnugFleece wool pad today.. hope that works..

Easy Heat AHB-019 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 9 feet
Easy Heat AHB-019 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 9 feet
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $26.48
28 used & new from $21.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Again.. specs needed, October 3, 2011
Is that -380 C or -380 F? I've been looking for a good, economical solution to thermal management issues on my hydrogen fuel lines for those 'near' absolute zero nights in deep space. If it's -380 F, this obviously won't cut it!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2012 2:10 PM PDT

6 Lamp Electric Fence Tester - 10KV
6 Lamp Electric Fence Tester - 10KV

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than touching the wire, or making your dog do it, August 16, 2011
I can't say how accurate it is as our fence should be pumping about 7KV, and the meter only goes up to 6KV (good to 10KV, but lights only to 6KV). All 6 lights lit when I touched the fence & ground, as it should for my setup. Easy to use, and well priced IMHO.

Maximal Power DB CAN NB-6L Replacement Battery for Canon Digital Cameras/Camcorders
Price: $8.07
5 used & new from $1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be more pleased.., August 29, 2010
I've only had the battery for about a month, but it's surpassed my expectations so far.. I took it on a trip to Korea (South..) as a back up. The specs for the camera (Canon SD1200IS) said it could take like 250 pics with one battery charge. Well I got up to 390 pics and the battery meter was just starting to waiver between full and 2/3 bars. I went to change batteries anyway as the majority of the trip was over, and I realized I had this battery in all along and not the supplied Canon battery. Oh, and probably took 5-6 videos of about 1 minute as well as the 390 pics.

Page: 1 | 2