Profile for Stacy Bauman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stacy Bauman RSS Feed (Bayville, NY United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Ten Terrible Dinosaurs
Ten Terrible Dinosaurs
by Paul Stickland
27 used & new from $0.03

5.0 out of 5 stars What coud be better than counting Dinosaurs., October 25, 2002
This review is from: Ten Terrible Dinosaurs (Hardcover)
My son loves dinosaurs and is learning to count so this book is quite appealing. I love the illustrations myself and the rhymes are fun and easy to read.

Bob the Builder - Celebrate with Bob
Bob the Builder - Celebrate with Bob
DVD ~ Bob The Builder
Offered by Shopcents
Price: $5.18
77 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Can you dig it?, October 25, 2002
My 2 1/2 year old can. I personally don't see the attraction to any of the Bob the Builder videos, but we watch this one every Friday Night. There is something about how Bob shouts "we won!" that really appeals to my son. I'm glad the stories are now being released on DVD and this one is more enjoyable than Pets in the Pickle.

A Rush of Blood to the Head
A Rush of Blood to the Head
Price: $7.99
571 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great one., August 29, 2002
So happy I was not disappointed by their new CD. This is not a one hit wonder! Nicely recorded and lots of catchy songs with a message.

The Truck Book
The Truck Book
by Harry McNaught
Price: $3.99
260 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for truck lovers!, August 29, 2002
This review is from: The Truck Book (Paperback)
My 21/2 yr old son and I have read this over and over. It has helped me name alot of the trucks we see everyday while driving in the car. Now I can answer his "whasthat?" Plus he loves to point out the trucks by the pictures in the book. Just love the Hot Dog Truck. Recommend for the truck lover in your life.

Goodnight Moon
Goodnight Moon
by Margaret Wise Brown
Edition: Board book
Price: $7.41
545 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Never tires, April 20, 2002
This review is from: Goodnight Moon (Board book)
I love to read this book to my son before he goes to bed. I never tire of it and recently he pointed out to me that the mouse is on every page. Now we look for the mouse and love when the old lady whispers hush!

New Crockery Cooker Cook Book
New Crockery Cooker Cook Book
by Better Homes and Gardens
150 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start, February 17, 2002
I just got a slow cooker for Xmas the recipes are easy to follow and so far tasty. A good introduction to my new way of cooking hearty meals in my busy life.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Fisher Price and do better., February 17, 2002
Grandma bought this toy for Xmas because she remembers the fun we had with our Fisher Price bus. We are all disappointed in it. Only the school bus driver can make it talk. Leaves little to the imagination and my son seems to like sitting on it the best.

Fisher Price Nesting Action Vehicles
Fisher Price Nesting Action Vehicles

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, February 17, 2002
I bought these for my son when he was 6 months old he loved to shake the police and would sit with all of them, exploring one by one. Now he is almost two and loves to roll them around and is discovering them once again one by one. I bought this toy because a four year old in his doctor office was carrying them with him. It seems this toy will be around for a long time.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Other Stories [VHS]
The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Other Stories [VHS]
VHS
Offered by My_Treasure_Chest_
Price: $10.95
56 used & new from $0.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, February 17, 2002
I love reading Eric Carle's books to my toddler, but I found this to be very dreary. Everytime I put it on he didn't even glance at it.

Fall On Your Knees (Oprah's Book Club)
Fall On Your Knees (Oprah's Book Club)
by Ann-Marie MacDonald
Price: $11.87
1041 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Was I missing something, February 7, 2002
I searched quite a while to obtain this book and when I finally bought it I dove right into and 100 pages later was still waiting for something to happen. Now it is on Oprah's list so it is must be good after all. For anyone who can finish this book I admire your sticktoitinis.

Page: 1 | 2