Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Ray E. Williams Jr. > Reviews

Browse

Ray E. Williams ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ray E. Williams Jr. RSS Feed (Memphis, TN)

Cobra Products PST002 Ratcheting PVC Cutter 1-5/8"
Cobra Products PST002 Ratcheting PVC Cutter 1-5/8"
Price: $10.47
28 used & new from $10.47

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely short product lifespan, November 16, 2015
I give this item 2 stars rather than 1 because it made about 5 cuts of 3/4" typical hardware store PVC pipe before the blade broke.

For the very short time the product worked as intended, it was a good tool. The rachetting mechanism is great and doesn't require too much effort to cut through things.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Galaxy S6 Case, Caseology® [Wavelength Series] Textured Pattern Grip Cover [Navy Blue] [Shock Proof] for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Navy Blue
Offered by Caseology®
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaks easily, October 27, 2015
Plastic Broke the first time I dropped it. And I was sitting in a chair so it wasn't from very high. It looks great though

Galaxy S6 Screen Protector, JETech 3-Pack Screen Protector film HD Clear Retail Packaging for Samsung Galaxy S6
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Apparently breaks easy, October 27, 2015
Looks great but broke the first time I dropped my phone. And I was sitting in a chair so it wasn't from very high.

XtraHRD, #1 Seller in Asia Now in America (10)
XtraHRD, #1 Seller in Asia Now in America (10)
Offered by Organic Herbal Supply
Price: $39.95
4 used & new from $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I am 32 and it has been a while since ..., June 21, 2015
I am 32 and it has been a while since I have had regular morning wood. When I take this I get morning wood for a week sometimes. It also seems to shorten my recharge time. This product definitely works for me. A little pricey but I get 3 or 4 days of worry free erections out of it.

Diesel Men's K-Ampos V-Neck Sweater,  Midnight/Blue, X-Large
Diesel Men's K-Ampos V-Neck Sweater, Midnight/Blue, X-Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is Way Off, February 9, 2013
The picture of this sweater makes it look lose fitting and comfortable but I assure you it is not. I have a 48 inch chest and a 34 inch waist and an XL typically fits me comfortably. So naturally I ordered and XL in this sweater. It fits more like an under armour undershirt than a sweater. It is so tight that i would never wear it in public. It fits my 105 lb girlfriend like it fits the guy in the picture. Beware, if you have broad shoulders order an XXL or just get a different brand.

Seeking Wisdom: From Darwin to Munger, 3rd Edition
Seeking Wisdom: From Darwin to Munger, 3rd Edition
by Peter Bevelin
38 used & new from $26.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Mashup of Quotations, June 2, 2011
As with the other Two Star reviews, I have to say that this book lacked any sort of direction or fluidity. Each rule or method seemed to be a rehash of a prior rule or method. This book is plagued with redundancy. Reading is very tedious and would be more so without the fantastic excerpts from Buffett and Munger. I also would say, and I don't believe this is too much of an exaggeration, that if you were to remove all of the quotes he uses in this book you would have about 50 pages left over. There is a namazing lack of original thought and exposition in this book.