Profile for healthywoman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

healthywoman RSS Feed

Art Collection #08 Eau De Parfum Spray - Art Collection Series - 50ml/1.7oz
Art Collection #08 Eau De Parfum Spray - Art Collection Series - 50ml/1.7oz

5.0 out of 5 stars chai tea, May 17, 2013
Smells like a big ol mug of chai. Great scent for cold/rainy days. The box and artwork are beautiful as well. Very happy with this.

Stamina AeroPilates 700 Premier Reformer with Stand, Cardio Rebounder, Neck Pillow and DVDs
Offered by Pro Therapy Supplies
Price: $565.34
2 used & new from $499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love using this, May 17, 2013
Even I, the exercisephobe, loves using this equipment. It arrived quickly and was easy to assemble. I just needed help at the end to lift the top part onto the stand. The equipment itself is very sturdy and well made. I use this thing every day for about 45 minutes. The beginner dvd is excellent and I have memorized the routine so I just have to jump on and do the exercises. Using this machine is very enjoyable. I feel stretched, strengthened and aligned. My posture has improved tremendously and I wake up in the morning pain free. After a couple of months of daily use I'm getting some muscle definition and movement/walking feels much more graceful. Can't say enough good things about this equipment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2014 2:09 PM PDT

DAKINE Ava (Flourish)
DAKINE Ava (Flourish)
Offered by Gray Fox USA

5.0 out of 5 stars bag heaven, January 24, 2012
I just received my DAKINE Ava bag today. Delivery from the seller (Island Surf) was super quick and the bag arrived in great shape. I am absolutely delighted with this bag. I was looking for a rugged but pretty, waterproof, zip top bag for winter to carry all my stuff plus patient files, and to keep everything dry and organized. The lining is a nylon gorgeous green pattern so I can see everything in the bag. There are two outside snap pockets where I put my keys and phone for easy access. Nothing worse than fishing around in an open "black hole in space" bag for keys during snow, rain or sleet, am I right North Eastern ladies? There is a zip pocket inside and 3 slot pockets to keep sunglasses, pens etc. organized. The handles are wide and super comfortable, they are just the right length so the bag fits comfortably under my arm with a couple inches to spare. Thanks DAKINE. You designed a winner.

Baggallini Luggage Hobo Tote Bag, Graphite, One Size
Baggallini Luggage Hobo Tote Bag, Graphite, One Size

1.0 out of 5 stars arrived in poor condition, January 15, 2012
The bag arrived in sub-standard condition. It was smooshed and wrinkled with deep creases so the bag appears misshapen, like when a bag gets piled under things in your closet for a long period of time and you just can't get it to unwrinkle. For a new bag costing nearly $50 I expect better than that. Very disappointed. I will be returning it.

Aubrey Organics - Primrose & Lavender Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid
Aubrey Organics - Primrose & Lavender Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid
Offered by ArtsiHome
Price: $11.27
11 used & new from $8.07

1.0 out of 5 stars hair loss, August 21, 2011
I started using this product because I had eczema and wanted to eliminate harsh chemicals from my haircare products. As soon as I started using this product in combination with Aubrey GBP conditioner my hair started coming out in handfuls. It was both breaking off and coming out at the roots. Before using these products I had healthy hair that I was growing long, but after using them, my hair looks unhealthy, thin, frizzy and ruined. I have been wearing it up until I can make an appointment to cut it all off and start over.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2013 1:19 PM PDT

Aubrey Organics GPB Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner, 16-Ounce Bottle
Aubrey Organics GPB Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner, 16-Ounce Bottle
Offered by CB Select
Price: $20.44
7 used & new from $13.31

1.0 out of 5 stars hair loss, August 21, 2011
I started using this because I had pretty bad eczema and wanted to eliminate harsh chemicals from shampoo and conditioner. My eczema cleared up as soon as I started using this conditioner in combination with Aubrey Primrose and Lavendar scalp soothing shampoo, but my hair started coming out in handfuls. Sadly, I had healthy hair that I was trying to grow long, but this product and the Aubrey shampoo basically thinned and ruined it.

The Subversive Stitch: Embroidery and the Making of the Feminine
The Subversive Stitch: Embroidery and the Making of the Feminine
by Rozsika Parker
Price: $25.17
43 used & new from $15.87

5.0 out of 5 stars For those interested in the history of women and needlework, a must read, January 22, 2011
Wow, I'm impressed with this book. Fascinating, well researched and detailed history of women and embroidery. This is a must read for anyone, especially women, who embroider as their primary artistic expression. As an artist who is working within this medium to excavate and reveal the living present of misogyny, this book has enriched my understanding of the work I do. Highly highly recommended.

American Guru: A Story of Love, Betrayal and Healing-former students of Andrew Cohen speak out
by William Yenner
Price: $16.10
51 used & new from $9.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, important book, October 17, 2009
If you are interested in the workings of a modern day cult, please read this honest, balanced, compassionate and generous book. Also, please read the diatribes by the one star reviewers. These are equally informative. If you are thinking about becoming involved in a spiritual group, this book is a reminder to look carefully before you leap.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2009 3:53 PM PDT