Profile for Jon Stall > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 178

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jon Stall RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Fiskars 18 Inch Staysharp Max Reel Mower (6201)
Fiskars 18 Inch Staysharp Max Reel Mower (6201)
Price: $191.99
23 used & new from $172.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Works Great For Small Lawn., September 15, 2013
I bought this to save money but, I bought a house with 1 acre of land and it works excellent at cutting but doesn't get all the tall grease and weeds in lawns. If you have a small lawn thats not crazy with weeds and is not over 4 inches tall, this will work great. I bought a honda gas push mower as a replacement to mow over growth and tall weeds and then I have taken steps to fix my large lawn.

Fiskars Long Handle Digging Shovel (9668)
Fiskars Long Handle Digging Shovel (9668)
Price: $29.97
27 used & new from $23.48

5.0 out of 5 stars What a shovel, September 15, 2013
This is a great product and very solid, holds up to hours of work and stays nice and sharp. and has a easy design to hold on too. All steel and lifetime warranty.

Mace 80115 MACE Big Jammer Door Brace
Mace 80115 MACE Big Jammer Door Brace
Offered by TheFactoryDepot
Price: $16.43
8 used & new from $16.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds the Doors Closed., September 15, 2013
This is a excellent product, I have bought 4 of them for my new home, and they hold the doors closed on all types of flooring and is very sturdy. Its got allot of holes for adjustments, and has locking pin the keep it in the locked hole you want, But it still always a good idea to have a back up plan and or a self defense item in your home. I would say these would only work for about 2-5 min max at keeping out a intruder.

Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Square Garden Spade (9667)
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Square Garden Spade (9667)
Price: $29.97
4 used & new from $20.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Design works great., September 15, 2013
I love how solid this product is, it works great and is nice and sturdy. all steel construction and seems to hold up well the hours of work.

Fiskars 8 Inch Shrub Rake (96615935J)
Fiskars 8 Inch Shrub Rake (96615935J)
Price: $12.97
13 used & new from $11.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, September 15, 2013
It's got along handle and it lightweight, Works great for hard to reach areas. It works for what we need and it has a nice design and good warranty.

Night Therapy Platform Metal Bed Frame/Foundation Set(SmartBase + Metal Brackets for Headboard & Footboard + Bed Skirt - Queen) - No Box Spring needed
Price: $137.66
6 used & new from $134.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it allot but noisy on wood floors., September 15, 2013
I have a older Home and this product is noisy on wood floors, But It works excellent and Supports our Lucid 10 in Foam mattress perfectly. Not problems with the product and I was going to buy two more for my kids twin size beds. We love how you have under the bed space, of course my kids like to try and hide under me and the wife's bed.

It works Great, Not much More I can tell you but it built sturdy enough and my wife put it together herself with a lot of hardship.

SLEEP TITE by Malouf ENCASE Mattress Protector - Six-Sided Zipper Encasement - Helps Eliminate Bed Bugs - 100% Waterproof-Eliminates Dust Mites -15 Year Warranty
2 used & new from $129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, But it could be better., September 15, 2013
I like this product allot, But it Doesn't really let my Lucid 10 in foam mattress Breath, me and my wife noticed we would wake up feeling hot and sweaty. I love the products idea of what it does for your bedding, I would use in general for kids, older folks, and general everyday use, But it doesn't breath to well in my opinion. But its nice and easy to use and we might try it again later on the bed in winter, but its a very nice product.

Panasonic KX-TGA405B Range Extender for DECT 6.0 Plus Cordless Phone Systems
Panasonic KX-TGA405B Range Extender for DECT 6.0 Plus Cordless Phone Systems
Offered by Savester
Price: $30.50
81 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Extended Range of Talk, September 15, 2013
These helps my Panasonic phones on my property that's 1 acre and I have a 1800+ sqft house. Not trying to brag But this device Offers a lot of range, I have two of them and they help extend the Range and battery time of phones. I haven't measure how far away I can be from my base unit but it's a Long distance.

I will be buying a third one for My garage and maybe one more, But I would Suggest these with any of the new Panasonic phone sets out there, There a nice add on and Don't take up allot of space, all they do is blink when phone is in there range.

Panasonic KX-TG7645M DECT 6.0 Link-to-Cell via Bluetooth Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Gray, 5 Handsets
Offered by EchoShop
Price: $624.68
5 used & new from $219.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phones, with Battery Backup During Power Outage., September 15, 2013
These were to replace my old Panasonic phones that were similar, I love these since they will work in a power outage and can dial out, There nice design and can talk for a long time, and Cell feature is nice have only used a couple if times but Nice clear. I use the Tenergy Centura Batteries sold on amazon, in these phones and they last for a long time even win left somewhere in my house for days at a time before put on charger. I also bought two Panasonic Range extenders since I have a large house and 1 acre of property and I can use these phone for a long range from base, They switch from ECO, to Normal, and then Boost when away from handset.

I would suggest this to anyone who has two cells phones but No home phone it will work like that, and It is also good for people who have both Cell and Landline and want to use the phone set up to it full advantage.

LUCID 10 Inch Memory Foam Mattress - 100% CertiPUR-US Certified Foam - 25-Year Warranty - QUEEN
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $799.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Excellent Sleep Every Night., September 15, 2013
I bought this bed to replace and Foam topped spring mattress that was about 8 yrs old and I was having trouble with my back and not enough or broken sleep. This mattress was the answer, even though I looked at there other sizes and the gel version. I bought this on a budget and haven't been sorry yet, queen size is what i bought and I sleep great.

My Wife Likes it too, and I have other family who I have suggested this and there looking into buying one now.

I would have bought there other sizes I wanted to get the GEL version since it would helps with sleep, But this mattress breathes very well, and yes you stay warm.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18