Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Sandra Thomas > Reviews

Browse

Sandra Thomas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sandra Thomas RSS Feed (Haven, KS United States)

BEST Bird Repellent Scare Tape + FREE BONUS - Repels Birds & Daytime Predators - Huge 150 Ft. Roll
Offered by Predator Guard
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works great in keeping birds away, May 12, 2016
I wish I had this item 30 years ago. It works great in keeping birds away.

What Grandma Knows
What Grandma Knows
by Tammie Jenks Caffee
Price: $12.95
5 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars What Grandma Knows, February 24, 2007
This review is from: What Grandma Knows (Paperback)
This is a delightful, inspirational, and precious book, that every Grandma should read to her grandchildren. It is a typical relationship between a grandchild and grandparent.

Tammie Caffee is a friend of mine, and a inspiring writer.

Hit the Deck [VHS]
Hit the Deck [VHS]
VHS
Offered by coolneeley54
Price: $5.11
38 used & new from $1.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit The Deck, August 15, 2001
This review is from: Hit the Deck [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Hit The Deck, is my favorite musical, with Jane Powell. The music is fantastic, and she was my favorite singer and actress in musicals. The movie is about sailors & girls and a musical production. All the actors are great, and the singing and dancing wonderful. I would reccomend this for everyone who likes musicals. It is well worth viewing. I hadn't seen this movie since it came out in 1955, as it never was on TV, that I could see. Thanks, Amazon, for making it available. It is a spectacular film.

The Little Red Caboose (Little Golden Book)
The Little Red Caboose (Little Golden Book)
by Marian Potter
Price: $3.73
339 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Little Red Caboose, August 15, 2001
I bought this book 29 years ago, for my son, who was 17 months old at the time. It was read to him many times, as it was his favorite book. The pictures fascinated him, and he became very interested in trains. By the time, he was two, he had it memorized. It is a great book for children. It teaches a lesson, and it is a fascinating story. For years, I have looked for this book, as the original one, wore out. So, I bought this book, for my son, who just had his 30th birthday,and recently married, to pass down to his children. I highly reccommend this book for children from ages 1 on up. I have always enjoyed this book, along with my son, and never tired, reading it to him. It is great!