Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for Katie > Reviews

Browse

Katie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katie RSS Feed

Remington King of Shaves Azor 5 Men's Shaver Replacement Cartridges 6 count
Remington King of Shaves Azor 5 Men's Shaver Replacement Cartridges 6 count
Offered by We-Sell-Well
Price: $14.99
9 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Remington Azor 5 Replacement Cartridges, August 14, 2011
I recently got my hands on this razor for my boyfriend and it came with 3 cartridges. He stated that it was more difficult to get these on and off as compared to other razors with replacement cartridges. While they were not the most difficult it was not like the ones he has used where you click a button and they snap off.

Designer Inspired London Office Tote Ostrich Finish - Mustard
Designer Inspired London Office Tote Ostrich Finish - Mustard
Offered by NVie Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Designer Inspired London Office Tote, August 14, 2011
I can say that after receiving multiple handbags from different amazon companies, this is by far my favorite. The color of the bag is just gorgeous and the size is exactly what I was looking for. I have seen this bag and own one similar to this with a middle divider pocket and I was pleased when this one arrived and I noticed it was wide open on the inside. It makes it much easier to grab things out of and to put back in. The quality of the material is amazing and it has one of the best faux ostrich finishes I have seen available. Overall, you will not be disappointed for the price if you are looking for a great quality, large size handbag or work tote. I like big bags so I would use this everyday, but it could also carry work folders, a laptop, or books.
Comment Comments (13) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2012 5:16 PM PST

Remington King of Shaves Azor 5 Blade Manual Men's Razor with 3 Cartridges
Remington King of Shaves Azor 5 Blade Manual Men's Razor with 3 Cartridges
Offered by Berry's Best
Price: $7.69
13 used & new from $4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Remington Azor 5 Blade, August 14, 2011
I was recently able to get my hands on this razor for my boyfriend who uses different razors rather frequently in the hopes of finding the "one." His description after using it twice in 7 days was that it gave a close shave, however, was not great for lining if you still wish to have facial hair or sideburns. He did state that while most will not use this for overall lining, he still found it more difficult when using around his bearded area. Overall, he felt that it gave a very close shave without needing to repeat over sections as he has had to do with other razors.